All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 19'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep them coming

I love this series and really like the way Melody is starting to take control of Sabine. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Melody taking charge

Great, cannot wait for the football fun loving guys scoring a goal!! or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
check everyday

i check everyday for another chapter , cant wait to see what happens next

austin_voyaustin_voyabout 14 years ago
Always a big fan

You already know what I think of your writing. I also check every day. I love each chapter, keep writing this sort of really hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope you are ok...

It's been a while since your last installment. I hope everything is fine. Looking forward to part 20.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, at least Diane did keep her word and did not allow Daniels to fuck either of the girls. At least that was something after all of the abuse she has inflicted on Melody and Sabine. I can't imagine what the other folks were thinking or feeling while Melody and Sabine both were subjected to beatings or fucking themselves with dildos. What a fucked up group of people that they just sat around and watched it all happen. Glad this is a fantasy story. It was good that the girls were not subjected to more beatings and humiliation after the contract was finished. I do hope that the girls do get the thousand dollars after all of what they went through but I would not hold it past Diane to not give them the money. Should be kind of fun at Melody's house. I wonder just how much she has told Mike about Sabine. I do hope that Melody does not turn dark and abusive to her friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous