Chuck and Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers

"This time I made it on time to pick you up from the stairs and I belong only to you." he exclaimed proudly.

"You belong only to me? Really?" Alex asked with a sly grin.

Less than ten minutes later the "Renovación", with Morgan and Alex and a opulently supplied picnic basket on board, cast off for an early island excursion. He was so much into explaining and being the tour guide, that Alex, in order to silence him, had to seal his mouth with a passionate kiss, before she could strip his shirt off and push him into the lying area of the speedboat.

- - -

The sun had just risen above the horizon behind them, when Sarah and Chuck sprawled on their favorite beach and relaxed with closed eyes.

After their extensive conversation with Alex the night before, they had returned to their suite in a state of exhaustion and soreness. To wash off the dust, dirt and blood from their bodies, they ran themselves a bath.

"Do you think, Alex will be able to cope with what happened last night?" Sarah asked while she was pitifully looking at the ruins of her gown. She would have liked to dance with Chuck, and just to enjoy the evening, but apparently there wasn't any break or vacation for spies.

"She's strong, and it's almost like with me, back then in Paris. She thinks, she didn't had a choice... That may make it a little bit easier." Chuck answered from the bathroom. "No one wants to be a killer, but it's in all of us. If we want to safe someone we love, we're ready to kill."

Chuck came out of the bathroom and found Sarah standing there only in her thong and lacy bustier.

"But I don't have to say this to you of all people." he smiled at her.

He took the first-aid kit and returned to the bathroom, while Sarah stood at the window and looked at the sea.

'Yes... Of all people, I'm the last this has to be said to, Chuck.' she thought and softly caressed the charm bracelet.

"I love you, Chuck." she softly said and enjoyed the warmth spreading inside her heart.

"I love you too, darling, but can't I also love you in the bathtub? I reek, I am sweaty and dirty and I really need a bath." he answered.

The warm feeling now slowly radiated into her belly and finally even her womb, and a sly grin spread over her face.

Only clad in her high heeled golden strappy sandals, the charm bracelet and the rose in her hair, she entered the bathroom.

"Love me in the bathtub? Sounds good to me, darling."

With that she smiled so seductively, Chuck literally dropped what he was doing – in this case he actually dropped a handful of bath beads into the tub, that immediately foamed over – and only could gaze at her beautiful naked body.

"O lá lá... It's the first time, you're literally foaming over with passion, Chuck." she smirked and took his extended hand.

"You have no idea... But take off the shoes. I think they might be hindering in the tub."

"Why don't you take them off me, darling?"

She could have get used calling him darling herself – and even more she could get used to the way he held her feet and massaged them, after he had stripped her shoes of. Once he had hit a sensitive spots, she moaned, but the moaning turned quickly into a much more languorous sound, when he rubbed away the pain with his gentle fingers.

"Now get your sweet ass into the tub, before I throw you in."

The tub was so big and comfortable, he could actually have thrown her in without hurting her, and eventually they sank into the hot, scented and foamy water together.

"Aahh... That's..."

"... so good."

Both moaned joyously at the same time.

After they had soaked their bruises and cuts for a while, they began to lather each other, and the lathering bit by bit turned into caressing and fondling. When Sarah finally sat on his lap, he just slid inside her without any resistance, and she threw her head back in a soundless but intense sigh...

"Do you think, Morgan and Alex will get together, after what happened yesterday?" Sarah asked and dragged Chuck out of sweet memories.

"I'd hope they will, but remember how we were... And we finally made it." he answered and softly caressed her back, while she leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled.

"I just hope for them being not as dopey as we were."

"I don't think they are. They had left with the "Renovación" quite early this morning – destination unknown. They had even Casey's blessing – I think. Did you know she had said to him that she loves him?" he asked and looked in her eyes. She smiled – slightly wistful and regretful.

"Fortunately she didn't took so long I did."

He just smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"It was worth waiting."

He lovingly kissed her lips, and the more the sun rose, the more passionate the kisses became. Soon they had stripped each other and made sweet love in the morning sun's light.

- - -

At sunrise, Casey walked down the stairway and was greeted by a grinning Theresa. She smiled up to him and winked.

"You can tell a disciplined soldier by his punctuality, Colonel."

"A real gentleman wouldn't ever let a beautiful woman wait. You've said sunrise, Theresa."

"Please don't... You're flattering me." Casey could have sworn he saw her blushing.

"I don't tend to flatter at all, Theresa... I just spill my guts. I think you are a beautiful and charming young woman."

He looked at her to judge if he had offended her with his candor, but she just seemed relaxed and took his hand.

"You are straight forward and cut to the case. I like this about a man."

Casey smiled. "Please, call me John."

When he followed her through the restored atrium, he couldn't avoid asking her: "What else do you like about a man?"

Theresa smiled impish and pulled him a little closer.

"I believe, we will have the opportunity to find it out, don't you think so, John?"

Even if Casey would have wanted to answer, the kiss she gave him had a much higher priority... And he enjoyed the kiss, he was happy to respond passionately.

After a while they parted, and Casey could clearly see the sparkling glint in her eyes.

"You're brave, loyal, determined and a good kisser... What else you are good in?"

He spared her of an answer, because he couldn't come up with any that wouldn't be catchy, and instead asked her:

"Should we have breakfast?"

"Are you that ravenous?"

Again her face showed the rascally grin that aroused him so much.

"Just as much as you are, Theresa."

His smile was also very telling.

Arm in arm they entered the dining room, and as he had adjusted her chair, her scent waved into his nose. A very appealing odor that Casey liked much.

"Do you already know what you'd like to have, Theresa?" he asked when he stepped around the table and sat down across of her. She looked at him very interested for a while, swept a stray strand of her face and smiled cryptically.

"Oh yeah... I do." Their eyes met and the sparks, that were flying between the two of them, were almost visible. "Great... So do I."

- - -

Alex laid next to Morgan on the bow of the luxurious speedboat and let her feet hang into the cooling water. The sun above them would have dispersed even the darkest thoughts, but no one of them had any gloomy things in mind at all. Both were overjoyed just being together. Wordlessly they held hands and simply enjoyed each others presence and the warmth they felt from the outside sun and the inside happiness.

For a while, all was forgotten, and Morgan couldn't believe his luck.

'Could this be a dream?' he mused, but when he moved his fingers, he could feel the soft but firm grip, she held him with... A grip to anchor herself to him.

'No John... I'll never allow her to be harmed in any way. That I swear.'

He leaned over Alex and watched her in her dozing. Her naked skin, milky white and decorated with tiny freckles, perfectly matched her red hair and green eyes. This moment, Morgan was really glad, that Alex, who had inherited much of her father, definitively came after her mother in the looks department. Very softly he kissed her breast – first the one, then the other – and finally kissed her lips.

"You should get out of the sun, or you'll be sunburned. Or at least let me oil you up."

When Alex opened her eyes, the imp in her eyes twinkled almost like the proverbial Irish leprechaun.

"Great idea, but you should make sure to oil me up thoroughly."

"There's nothing, I'd rather do." he answered with a wink.

- - -

Devon had found several pine cones at the beach and now broke the tasty pine nuts of the cones to feed Elli.

"Do you think, we can finally enjoy our vacation, or do I have to stay put to avoid bullets and search my way through dusty corridors?" he asked jokingly.

Elli knew well, that the events of the evening still were in his head, although he slightly started to get used to it. She had realized quite a while ago, that neither she nor her husband were made to understand what "Team Bartowski" had to cope with.

"I don't think so, but if we have to, we'll do the only smart thing... We'll run the other way." she answered, only half jokingly.

To avoid thinking about it and to cave in to her desire, she snuggled up against her mate and reminded him with her hugging presence, why they had chosen this remote and secluded beach at the first place. Both laid naked in the warming sunlight, and the warmth, the pine nuts and her naked and well endowed husband's presence had a very stimulating effect on Elli. She softly caressed his flat abs and looked in his eyes.

"I'd rather like something else then only the pine nuts..."

Awesome pretended to be clueless and even had the cojones to ask her: "And what would you like?"

Her answer consisted of her knocking him over and sitting on his lap.

Awesome knew, when he was defeated and didn't protest at all, when she showed him, what she would like.

- - -

The lizard slowly crept out of a hole, less then ten feet away from the two bipeds, that disturbed it's peace and scared it's prey away. If someone would have listened carefully enough, the irritated hissing could have even been heard.

Of what use was a cave system, connecting all the beaches of the whole peninsula, the caves beneath the palace and the pier, if every single beach was occupied by noisy intruders?

Annoyed and offended the small dragon turned around and disappeared into the hole again, wiggled through one of the countless dikes and searched for an unoccupied and peaceful beach.

Behind it, at the beach, giggling and low, passionate moans were heard, but the reptile didn't care at all. The tiny critter only dreamed of it's next meal and a nice comfy place on a hot stone in the sun.

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers