All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 05'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Stephanie

Your writing is pure eroticism.

I just hope you don't run out of stories.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Jim

I can see myself running out of stories. The next one in the queue is one I'm nervous about. It fairly extreme. I don't think I'll ever top that one, at least not with autobiographical stories. It was hard to write and be confident that it forms a picture for the reader.

We shall see, I guess.

Angela is always good for adventure. If I run out of good material, she'll come up with something. I may delve a little deeper into our s&m eventually, but I'm a little nervous about that too.

And then there's fiction. I am ready playing with some ideas there for other categories.

Thank you so much for keeping coming back. It makes me feel good about this writing adventure. You, STG, Mel. Etc. It makes it more fun.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Outstanding writing

I have purposely reserved my comments until I had a chance to read all of your stories. I have awarded five stars to each, as they are all well deserving of the highest possible rating. These stories are either incredibly realistically-portrayed fiction or incredibly brave tales of actual events. I don't know which is true, and I'm not sure that I want to know. Regardless, all of your stories are engaging, erotic and thought-provoking. Thank you for writing them.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@swingerjoe

Thank you very much. I enjoy writing them and I enjoy reactions like yours even more.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Simply amazing

Thank you once again, Stephanie. I really hope you won't run out of ideas any time soon; perhaps another five stars will be of some encouragement? If so, they are yours, and your writing never disappoints.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@mel

As usually, you made me smile. Thank you.

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Yet again..amazing

5 more stars to add to mel's in the hope double the amount will entice you to write more!

Brilliant as always, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous