Kimberly Mcarthur's Wet Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimberly, Jesus I'm going to come in a minute." Peter hissed in her ear. Kimberly was nearly too far gone to acknowledge what he said but she managed to hiss back.

"Yes come in me. I want to feel your come in me." Then her orgasm burst and any other words vanished into a squeal of pure pleasure. He pinned her with his weight and kept ramming in as she came. Just as she felt her orgasm dying his began. She felt him shudder and he gave a sharp hiss then his come began to pump into her. Kimberly gasped feeling the hot jet inside her. He rammed into her one last time as he emptied his seed then sank to one side gasping hard for breath. It was a few seconds before either of them could speak.

Peter looked at the innocent young beauty still trying to regain her senses. He mouth still tingled with the sweet taste of her tongue. He slowly caressed her creamy body until he came to her round bottom. He squeezed the two plush cheeks together as she mewed like a kitten.

He looked into those glowing eyes and commanded, "You need to be on all." Kimberly giggled a little nervously as she roll over onto her hands and knees. She looked back at him as he picked up a small tube he had grabbed in the house earlier.

"What's that?" she asked him. Peter was wordless as he stared at her signaling his intentions. Kim's eyes widened as the image of what was about to happen flashed through her mind. She was afraid but felt as if she had no choice.

Kimberly nodded slowly, watching as he squeezed a large lump of the clear jelly like substance onto his finger. He spoke softly, "Trust me. Just relax a little." Kimberly nodded again and took a few deep breaths to relax herself. She felt his finger rubbing at the entrance to her ass; the lubricant felt cold. Slowly he pushed his finger into her. Kimberly bit her lip at the feeling, she had never had anything go up her ass before and it felt very strange and a little painful. He stopped and asked her if she was OK she nodded not trusting herself to speak. He pushed the finger further into her and slowly twisted it round to put as much lubricant inside her as he could. Then he pulled his finger out. Kimberly gave a small gasp as he pulled out and looked round at him.

"I want to give you everything. Please don't hurt me," she whispered back to him, smiling to cover the small knot of fear in her stomach. He nodded and began to smear the lubricant over his hard shaft covering it in the jelly. He moved to kneel behind her she could feel his one leg cocked up over hers.

"Kimmy," he whispered, "You're so beautiful. This ass is just too good to pass up." Kimberly nodded and did her best to ignore the knot of fear and relax. He rubbed the head of his shaft against her ass then pushed forward. Kimberly growled as she felt her ass opening around him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath at the sharp pain it caused.

He pushed into her slowly forcing his shaft inside her. Kimberly dug her fingers into the seat cover as she felt the head going deeper. Then almost with a pop he was in her. He stopped for a few seconds before pushing deeper. Kimberly felt each inch sliding into her as he gently but firmly pushed in. She held her breath as the last couple of inches slid in then took a deep shuddering breath.

"Are you OK?" Peter asked she nodded and looked round at him smiling.

"Yes it feels weird but not very painful." She told him.

"Good, right if you're ready I'll give it a couple of thrusts to see how you feel." Kimberly nodded and forced herself to watch as he gripped her waist with his hands. He pulled out and thrust back into her, not hard but deeply. Kimberly felt him sliding inside her ass. It hurt a little but not so much she could not stand it. He did it again, a little harder and then a third time again a little harder. With each thrust there was a sharp feeling but nothing she could not handle. He stopped and smiled at her.

"That OK?" He asked checking she nodded. "Now if you want I'll take it slowly and not push to hard as it's your first time." She nodded smiling back over her shoulder at him. Then she gasped as he thrust into her pushing deeply into her but not to hard. He began to thrust in and out of her slowly carefully drilling her ass. Kimberly bit her bottom lip and gasped softly with each thrust. He began to speed up thrusting harder into her. She moaned and gasped as the power increased. She could hear him breathing hard as he fucked her ass. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrust in and out. He thrust even harder pushing her forwards with each thrust until she was pressed up against the back seat. As the power and force of his thrusts increased so did the sensation of him being in her. It began to hurt slightly making her gasp and groan but she hid it by burying her face in the seat back. She could feel his thrusts increasing in strength and felt her pain increasing as well. His thrusts pushed her into the seat back and she clung to it moaning hard through clenched teeth.

"Jesus you're so tight, your ass feels so tight around my cock." Peter gasped thrusting into her hard. Kimberly moaned loudly as he thrust harder into her. She could feel him filling her ass thrusting into her hard and deep.

"You're so hard in me," She groaned back at him. "So deep in me," she hissed as he thrust in deep. The pain was still there but it was dulling and his thrusts were beginning to feel good.

"It doesn't hurt does it?" Peter moaned to her.

"A little, but it feels good as well." Kimberly replied looking back at him.

"I want to really fuck your ass hard Kimberly." Peter said looking at her. "I want to ram into you and fuck it deeply."

"Do it," Kimberly gasped to him. She knew he really wanted to and also knew that if she was to get used to it she had to do it now.

"But it'll hurt and I don't want to hurt you."

"It hurts anyhow, but it'll get me used to it. If I'm gonna let you fuck my ass again I've got to get used to it." She told him , he stared at her for a couple of seconds.

"You sure?" He asked and Kimberly nodded in reply. Peter looked around the car. "It's too cramped in here; I can't thrust in hard enough," he said as much to himself as to her. Then he pulled out off her and clambered out of the car. He reached in and pulled her out.

She stumbled out and he half helped her up and half pushed her over the hood of the car. She felt him move behind her and slide up her skirt to expose her ass. Then she felt his shaft probing at her flesh. His hands pealed open her buttocks and he pushed the head of his shaft into her. He reached up to grip her neck with both hands holding her down over the hood.

"You sure I can fuck it hard." He hissed again Kimberly nodded.

"Do it," she gasp. "And don't stop even if I scream at you to stop." She looked back at him and saw the look in his eyes. His expression was full of passion and want. He wanted to fuck her ass hard but also wanted her to let him. "Do it, do my ass!" She snarled at him urging him to start. He rammed into her hard making her yelp. "Harder," she hissed so her rammed in harder and harder. Kimberly groaned and gasped feeling him piercing her ass with his shaft. The pain was sharp and intense but added to it was a feeling of pleasure that seemed to dim the pain. His fingers gripped the back of her neck as he began to ram in and out of her. She squealed and gasped loudly as his thrusts increased in power until he was slamming into her with all his strength.

"Yes, yes," he gasped at her. "You're so good. Let me know you want it." As he spoke he reached up to grab her hair pulling her back towards him. Kimberly gasped as he yanked her hair back then squealed as his shaft slammed into her deeply. She glanced back at him and saw the wild look in his eyes. She knew from that look that even if she begged him to stop now he would not. The knowledge sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. She was at his mercy if he wanted he could fuck her ass and pussy hard all night and she would not be able to stop him. He rammed in and out seemingly even harder pushing her up onto her toes with each thrust. Kimberly gasped, squealed and screamed at the sharpness of the thrusts inside her. Her one hand was gripping the radiator grill of the car the other hand rested on the hood holding her up. His fingers in her hair arched her back towards him and she could feel his shaft thrusting deep into her body.

"Oh god," she cried out as he ramming in and out of her. "It hurts oh god don't stop!" She squealed at him. "I want your hard shaft in me." His hands released her hair and ran down her body cupping her breasts and pulling her back against him. She braced her hands against the car as he rammed up into her again and again. Kimberly felt her body being pushed to its limit and beyond but now did not care.

"Take it baby," he hissed in her ear. "Take my cock in your tight virgin ass." As he spoke he rammed in and out lifting her up onto her toes again.

"Please oh god," she gasped her body, pushed beyond its limits by his thrusts into her. "Oh god it's too much I can't take any more!" she squealed at him breathless from his rampant thrusts into her.

"Not yet," he whispered back. "I haven't finished yet." And he pushed her back over the hood then began to ram in and out fiercely. Kimberly screamed hoarsely at the sensation of him ramming in to her. His fingers were in her hair and around the back of her neck pulling her back onto him. Her body was out of control and swept along by his physical need to take her ass. Each thrust sent a sharp mix of pain and pleasure through her. Then suddenly just as if a switch had been flicked on it changed. The pain was still there but so was intense pleasure. Kimberly cried out at the sudden change and squealed loudly. Peter seemed to sense the change and released her neck moving to grip her waist and thrusting in and out hard.

"OH Jes...us!" Kimberly gasped each syllable in time with each thrust into her. The words came out shrill as she screamed them back at Peter. He was beyond speech gritting his teeth as he rammed in and out hard. Kimberly felt his body shaking through his hands. He was very close to coming she could feel it. "Do it Peter, come in me," she squealed again as he rammed into her. Then he was coming, Kimberly felt his hot sperm pump into her and gave a long gasp at the feeling. His sperm filled her ass, hot and powerful inside her. She could hear Peter grunting behind her as he came inside her.

He stayed in her for about a minute after he came both of them leaning on the car gasping for breath. Then he pulled out slowly allowing Kimberly to stand and turn round. She was breathing hard and could feel the wind cooling the sweat on her body. He was also breathing hard and his body glistened with sweat in the car headlamps. They both looked at each other then started to laugh, a slightly wild laugh as they both realized how out of control they had been. Kimberly lent forwards and kissed him hard.

They drove back to the house in silence. Kimberly was lost in the thoughts of how her life was changing. But the change over Peter was more drastic. He had had plenty of women in his efforts to scout for Playboy but he had never felt the tug he felt towards this young girl. She gave so much of herself and seemed so fresh and warm. He cursed himself and knew that he had to get her on a plane fast.

Back in the house they cleaned Peter off and fucked 'til dawn. Kimberly cried as Peter made the plane reservations the next day and she cried more as the limo swept her to the airport that afternoon. Peter sighed with a mixture of relief and sadness as he watched her disappear destined for her place as Miss January.