Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tascha shivered a little and asked "Did you come inside her?"

"Yes," Don nodded. "She wanted me to, so I did."

"You made Sandy and Suzy come earlier," Tascha said.

"Yes," he said. He was fucking her harder now.

"You owe ... me and ... Suki ... orgasms ... like ... that."

"What about that one earlier? And the one you're about to have?"

"Doesn't count!" her voice was too loud, but she didn't care. She was coming again, and hard. It wasn't like the soul-wrenching one before, but she was left a bit stunned and breathless all the same.

Don smiled down at her. She grabbed his face and pulled it down to her. She kissed him and said, "Smug bastard." Then she called, "Suki, come over here; Don's got something to give you."

Over the next hour or so, Don cheerfully licked both Suki and Tascha to blissful orgasms. Tascha also got to watch him fuck each of the other girls: Suki bouncing happily up and down on his cock, Sandy with her long legs on his shoulders, and Suzy from behind. When he finally came, Tascha made sure it was in her mouth. She gulped it down and sucked every drop from his cock.

When she was done, she looked up at Don and said, "OK, are you ready to go try to find a way out of here?"

He laughed and said, "I'm ready if you are."

12