Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he said under his breath, and got up from the bench, listening for any sign that Nicole had heard his name. Unfortunately, Amy and Ilsa were still nearby, crashing about and laughing. Don looked down the way he'd came, saw nothing, and then turned to look up the other way, only to see Nicole right there, grinning at him. He jumped a little, but before he could make a break for it, her baton hit him in the chest and his bracelet buzzed.

"Gotcha!" she laughed. She dropped the baton on the ground and threw her arms around his neck, smiling broadly. "Ravish me, Professor."

Don chuckled and took her in his arms. Her small tits were pressed against his chest tightly, and his cock was rising between her thighs. He ran his hands over her lower back and squeezed her ass as he lowered his mouth and kissed her. She responded eagerly, pushing her tongue into his mouth and then sucking on his when he returned the favor.

Holding on to her cheeks Don lifted her easily off the ground. He turned her around and laid her down on the bench. Breaking their kiss, he stood up and then kneeled between her legs, which she spread eagerly. He bent down, put her legs up on his shoulders and then pushed upward, pulling her forward as he did. Nicole was at an angle with her shoulders, neck and back of her head on the bench, and her legs crossed behind Don's neck. This put her pussy right in front of his mouth. He held her butt up in his hands and began to do as she had asked -- ravish her with his mouth and tongue. He sank his long tongue into her exposed pussy, reveling in the sweet taste of her nectar, and then flicked his tongue over her clit. Then Don sucked her clit into his mouth, pulling on it. Nicole squealed and squirmed. Soon Don was lapping steadily at her clit, as his chin pressed against the mouth of her pussy.

It didn't take much of this to pull Nicole into a violent, and loud, orgasm. Afterward, Don lowered her and stood up. Nicole, seeing his hard cock standing up in front of him, scooted back on the bench, so that her butt was on it again, and then sat up to grab Don's cock and begin sucking on it. If she hadn't had much experience before she got to the Manor, she had certainly made up for it since. Nicole was bobbing her mouth on him like a pro, while stroking his shaft purposefully. This train of thought gave Don another idea.

He pushed her away from his cock, and coaxed her up off the bench. He then lied down on it. She quickly straddled him, with her feet on the grass on either side. She took his cock in hand and, holding it up, managed to get the head into her pussy. Very slowly, she sank down on him. Then, leaning forward a bit, she rested her hands on his chest and began to ride up and down on him. "Mmmm, this feels so good," she said with a smile.

"So, you've been here a week," Don said as he rocked his hips to help stimulate her, "what's the wildest thing you've done?"

She smiled down at him, "Um, well, it's a toss up really. I think it was my second day, and I found my way into this big steam room. There were a bunch of guys in there. I was being a little coy, still, but I was really turned on by being the only girl in there with all those naked guys. This guy next to me was looking me over and kind of stroking his cock -- not really jerking off, just playing with it -- and it was pretty big, so I just leaned over and started sucking him. I felt so slutty, but also incredibly hot. Well, I'm there sucking on this guy and I feel hands on me -- all over me. There were at least two guys, playing with my tits and squeezing my ass. I spread my legs so they could get at my pussy. I was sucking on this guy's cock, and other guys I couldn't even really see were fingering me. I came right there, and when I was done, I was on my back on a bench in there, and there was a guy getting ready to fuck me. I could have said something, I'm sure, but I really just wanted to get fucked, so I let them. I let every guy there fuck me. Some of them came inside me and a lot came all over my stomach and tits. I think there were like twelve guys in there, and some of them went twice. I must have come like twenty times."

"Wow -- good story," Don smiled.

"Mm-hm," she nodded.

"And the other?"

"Oh, yeah -- that was with these three girls a few days later. They were just crazy. We were going at it for hours! There were strap-ons and vibrators everywhere. Wild! They called themselves..."

"The Nymphets?"

"You've met them?"

"I have. We met them just after we woke up here."

"'We'?"

"My friend Tascha and I."

"Oh, I woke up by myself."

"That must have been scary," Don said.

"Yeah," she nodded, "but I got over it."

"You certainly seem to have adjusted," he smiled.

She grinned back and said, "Now, shh! I'm about to come again."

Don smiled and pulled her down on him, to rub her against his abs and to shove his cock up inside her.

"Yeah, that's it," she breathed. "Just keep doing... Oh -- fuck! Yes!!"

Don kept moving her on him while she came and came. When she finished she lay down on top of him, resting her head on his chest.

They lay there like that, Don's cock still up inside her, for several long, quiet minutes. When they finally managed to find their way back out of the maze, Don saw that the others were gathered on the opposite side of the game rectangle, apparently waiting for him. Not that they werejust waiting for him. Amy and Jamie had their heads in the Player's lap as he leaned back on his arms in the grass; Shelonda and Tascha were on either side of Ilsa, sucking on her nipples; and Marissa was on her hands and knees getting a relaxed shagging from Peter.

"Why don't you come with me and meet my friends?" Don said. "I know Tascha would love to meet you -- well, they all will -- they're very friendly, but Tascha, you and I are the only ones I know of who remember anything before the Manor."

"Sure," Nicole said with her bright smile. "They do look like a friendly bunch."

After returning the baton and bracelet, he took Nicole's hand and led her over.

"Hi, Don," said Natalia. "We were just waiting for you to go clean up and enjoy the steam room."

"Ooo!" Nicole grinned.

"Sounds good," Don said with a smile.

12