Memoirs of a Dreamer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuzzling her neck tenderly, he asked if she was okay. Biting him on the chin, she whispered yes. She pushed at his shoulders, and he rose up and looked down at her. Grinning wickedly, she grabbed one arm and continued to push, rolling him over to his back. She moved with him and grasped him firmly with her knees. She asked very sweetly if she might tease him now for a bit. Thinking he could take anything she submitted him to he agreed. She had him link his fingers behind his neck and promise not to let go until she said it was ok. He agreed.

Soon as he was comfortable, she rose up off of him. He groaned as his hard cock left her molten heat. She began kissing him, teasing him with her lips much as he had just finished teasing her. She worked slowly down, nipping and licking, pausing to tease and torture each nipple for a long time. As her lips worked over his chest, she stroked her hot wet pussy over his throbbing cock. She could feel him trembling beneath her. She moved up slowly easing the head just to her opening and taking it slowly, then back off and rubbing her clit over the tip. As she teased his cock, her nipples brushed over his chest and she grinned when she saw his arms twitch. She knew how badly he wanted to touch her, but he promised.

Growling at her, he thrust with his hips, trying to slide in as she tease the head over the opening again. She giggled and pushed down on his hips with her hands. Then she sat back and leaned forward, taking him between her soft lips into her hot mouth. Groaning he thrust up into her throat. She licked him clean, then teased her tongue over his swollen balls. She could feel his muscles tightening as he struggled to not let go and touch. She nipped and nibbled his thighs, working her way slowly up now. Her hard swollen nipples caressed and tickled his thighs as she leaned up to kiss his hard stomach. Then slowly his hardness was resting between her breasts, she rubbed them along his length, and his sighs and moans were music to her ears.

Tenderly, sweetly, her lips whispered over his fevered flesh as she continued moving up. As her knees gripped his sides, she lowered her dripping pussy and took him deep, moaning softly as he filled and stretched her. She rode him for several minutes, her hips moving in slow sensual circles, as her muscles gripped him tightly and deeply inside her. She arched her back, taking him deeper, the slipped quickly off. He gasped in surprise and almost, very nearly, reached for her. She leaned over and whispered softly against his ear, told him the more he tried to touch the longer she was going to tease. He grinned and told her they would see.

Smiling, eyes gleaming, she nibbled along his shoulders and up his arm, tickling the inside of his elbow for several minutes before moving on. Tenderly kissing first one temple then the other and working her way down his other arm. As she nibbled and licked, he took advantage of her nearness to get a few nibbles and licks of his own in. Moaning softly, she slid back and took him again. As she teased, licking, kissing, touching, his groans escalated, squirming became more violent and he began to beg. Her eyes darkened with lust and hunger, watched him carefully, gauging his reactions and tolerance. When she knew he was close to breaking, not wanting him to dishonor his word, she released him.

As she whispered the words releasing him, he reached for her and without any gentleness flipped her to her back. Using one hand, he grasped her wrists and held them above her head. With his other hand, he reached under her waist forcing her to arch up and slammed his aching cock deep into her hot, moist pussy. She cried out, peaking instantly, hard and long. He lowered his head and began biting and nipping her shoulders and heaving breasts. She struggled and fought as he drove her over the edge and kept her there. Ramming his hard length deeper and faster, showing no mercy or tenderness, he took her.

As he ravished her tender young body, her screams and cries drove him wild and pushed him over the cliff of gentleness onto the sharp rocks of raw primal need. Releasing her hands, he grabbed her legs and raised them, placing them against his chest so he could drive deeper and harder, slamming into her again and again as her orgasms flowed into one long continuous climax. Pinned beneath his raging body she was helpless. She struggled to breathe as her mind emptied and pure naked feeling sent her flying, unable to anything but ride the wave of powerful rampant sensations. She could feel him swelling and throbbing deep within her. She clenched her muscles tight, and he cried out, released her legs and wrapped her into his embrace. His violent shudders and soft cries, pierced the wave she was riding and toppled her back to earth. She gathered him close with her arms and legs, whispered soft soothing sounds in his ear.

Slowly her hands and voice reached through the raging passion fogging his mind, and he moaned and told her he could not, he wanted to so badly, but could not cum. She could feel him hard, swollen, pulsing, deep inside her molten heat. She squeezed him gently and he cried out, muffling his scream against her neck as he bit her hard. She shuddered and held him tighter, stroking her hands over his back, light soft touches, soothing and relaxing. She nuzzled his neck and ears, letting her voice float over him, bathe him in tenderness.

Candles flicked and glowed as time slowly passed while she loved him tenderly and sweetly with every inch of her soft body. His breathing slowed, muscles relaxed. Then his lips found hers and he kissed her deeply and tenderly. He began moving within her, stroking slow and deep. She held him close, returning his soft kisses, letting her lips whisper over his glistening flesh. As her lips tasted his burning flesh, he increased his thrusts, and when her warm supple lips found his aching nipples, he drove deep one last time and exploded coating her inner walls with his seed. The violence of his climax caused her to cum one last time as her muscles tensed and clenched tightly around him.

Eyes gleaming in the candlelight, he searched her face, marveling at the wonderful passionate woman he had found. He lowered his head, resting his forehead on hers and whispered how much he loved her, told her how special she was, and promised never to let her go. Then he gently kissed away the tears flowing over her temples, rolled onto his side and held her tightly. Cuddling her close, he let his hands, body, and voice speak his love for her. Trembling she wept tears of joy and love, letting them wash over both their faces. Slowly, quietly, wrapped tight within one another, they drifted off to sleep.


# # # #


The next morning, two of her buddies from online caught up with her. They both teased her, but Dar tried to be good when she told him she was not allowed to play. Marc on the other hand, was unmerciful. During her talk with Marc, she found out that he had discovered the world of D/s and was experimenting. She told him she had noticed from earlier talks and his writing, the 'Master' within him. They talked a bit about this new world and then he told her what he would like to do to her. He knew her well and used this knowledge to push and test her limits. She told him she could not, but he replied, "Do it, I'm worth the punishment."

By this time Dar had signed off and she was hot, excited. As Marc pushed, she resisted, until at last he realized she would not play. She might squirm and moan, beg him to stop, but she would not do as he commanded, she would not touch or play. A few hours later, her Lord came online and asked about her day. She shared her morning with Him. He asked her many questions and told her she had some thinking to do, and He would get her answers later when He came back. Even as He was signing off her mind was working. With a click, she had a new document open and was quickly writing.


Decisions – A Lesson is Learned

His eyes watch
As she moves about the room
Confident and flirting
With those she knows
Shy and respectful
With those she knows not

They reach out
Stroke her cheek
She steps back
Looks for Him
Frantic until her eyes
Connect with His
Across the room

They coax and tease
But she tells them no
"I may not…"
Playful and persistent
They tickle and grin
She laughs and plays
But will not step over
The line she has drawn

He watches carefully
Evaluating and considering
Knows she is learning
Letting her explore
As she walks the bridge
Spanning two sides
Of a new world

She feels the warmth
Of His constant gaze
Knowledge of His presence
Her safety line
She has only to reach
He will be there
She balances carefully
On the narrow span

Tempting enticements
Furious winds
Whipping round her
As she moves forward
One step at a time
Not quite halfway there
She shivers with excitement
Wonder and eagerness

His strength her guide
His calm her cloak
She worries not
Content to search
Fervent to learn

As the center approaches
Her step first quickens
Then haltingly slows
Playful winds push and pull
Caressing her body
Tickling her mind
With danger and excitement

Her foot slips
She cries out
Reaches out
He is there
Holding her steady
Waiting silently

Shivering
She stops to think
Consider
What is happening
Why does she flirt
With danger

They reach out
Breath soft
Teasing her hair
Beckoning
Fly with us
"I may not…
I am not allowed"

Tempting
Though they may be
She remembers
Promises she made
Relentlessly
They tug at her cloak
Hunger
Lending them strength

She cries
As their need
washes over her
Torn between two minds
Blinded by tears
Unable to see
She reaches within
Finds the stillness
Slips into the strength
Stands resolute
Until the winds die

He watches
Waiting patiently
For tears to dry
Calm and still
Until she emerges

"Why"
Trembling she tells Him
As she told the others
Quietly He takes her hand
Places within it a key
Closes her fingers gently
And waits

Silently tears form
Bewildered
She shakes
Looking backward
Turning forward
Balanced precariously
Raising her hand
Gazing with wonder
Upon the key in her hand

Closing her fingers tightly
Key biting into her flesh
She places the fist
Against her heart
She lifts her foot
Takes the step
As the wind whispers
Let go and fly

She lifts her chin
With calm serenity
Balance regained
She denies them
"I may not…
I belong to another"

….. and
She takes the next step
Peacefully
Once again
She steps
Sighs
Whispers
"I am His…"

# # # #