All Comments on 'Mistress, Why Not? Ch. 03'

by JillRayna

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hesitant, at First

Though I like FemDom stories, I was hesitant about liking the first 2 chapters. I couldn't really figure out the author's angle- probably because the angle is both simplistic and, well, pure. The main character does not lure the man into a relationship with latex clothing, heels, and implements of pain. I mean, right when she gains total control, she even takes off the chastity belt. Instead of hot sex, the main character lures the male in with... an honest conversation! "This is what I want. Is this what you want? Are we compatible?" I can't figure out if the author is a simpleton or brilliant. But, my money lands on brilliant! If two people are going to begin a FemDom relationship, which would be better? "She caught me jacking off in the shower, instantly evolves into some leathered up fantasy image and we live happily ever after?" That's a fucking lottery and you ain't gonna win. Or, "She's an honest dominant, I'm an honest submissive, let's discuss our futures and see if we're compatible." That's a winning formula. I wish it were real life. Somehow, if we kinky people are to have sexy, hot, fulfilling, long term relationships, we have to develop a system of meeting and talking. Author, please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous