All Comments on 'Nymphocom Ch. 09-2'

by devioto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
And?

Two chapters and no sex at all. It's kind of boring.

And I hope François will not fall down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

love this series. keep it up!

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueover 11 years ago
"Green-Eyed Monster!"

Y'know, if someone were "harassing"/"exploiting" my wife, and I (consciously) knew about it, then they would not live to see the light of day — REGARDLESS of the "circumstances"! The climate, in that "workplace", is — quite, definitely! — "UNHEALTHY!"

(For the Record: I'm NOT a "Prude" — but I DO, however, have my "limits"!)

I, truly, hope that the husband discovers what has "happened", to his wife & Nina, and "takes “appropriate” action", in "freeing" them!

(So far, it's been "All Tease and No Reward" — it is [WAY] PAST "Time, for the ‘CLIMAX’!!!" — "NO MORE FOREPLAY!!!")

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The point of view...

I have to say that I'm not a fan of the change in perspective. As the reader, I can't help but identify with the main character (the husband in this instance). I know there are those who enjoy the cuckold perspective, but they probably aren't the same people who enjoy the perspective of the "stealer" like in the earlier chapters. Just my two cents; I really enjoyed the earlier chapters and would love a return to Francois' point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous