All Comments on 'Prey of the Incubus Ch. 04'

by SacredHarlot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay!

I loved it! Although I would have loved it more if he made Jana his wife. Oh well still very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Can't wait for the threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ooo

I like the new girl more than Jana! Jana was such a goody girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Yeah! Make Jana his wife *wags brows and snickers* But! Awesomeness as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So good!

I'm not sure if Jana could handle being his wife, she still holds on to her human morality and would be thoroughly miserable being his wife knowing he was seducing others. Being a vampire and her personal nature makes it easier for Caressa to accept his tendencies therefore making her the natural chose as Morlis' wife. Jana needs Morlis to push her boundaries and use his power over her to make what they do acceptable. She's the perfect sub for Caressa and Morlis. Morlis is deliciously wicked! Can't wait for the threesome. Wonderful job!

WildDarkAngelWildDarkAngelabout 16 years ago
WOW!! Love it!!

Jana might never be able to handle his lusting for others.. But then again maybe she could in time.. Or maybe He could change her or maybe Cara could.. He would have two wifes.. And maybe in time Cara and he could teach Jana to love freely.. ~shrugs~

Madron_Madron_over 3 years ago

This was amazing wtf!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous