All Comments on 'Prowling the Night Ch. 02'

by CoraClarke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
vampires I like this story.....

I love stories about vampires, but this story was way too short and not alot to go on you need more and definately more erotic stuff this story fell very short and sucked in more ways than the vampire way keep it up though youll get better there's always hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
TOO SHORT!

I agree with the comment below, TOO SHORT! I thought that Daffy, (tell us more about her craziness! ;) would pursure that other male cat. The story sounded like a newspaper all fact and no emotion. The renuiun was just...well boring. I love your idea but if only it was more elaborated. A six page turner was turned into 2. Her search should have been intense and exhausting. In Clan of the Cave bear the search for home at the begginning made me cry, not this! I WANT MORE! You should do this again, and put some excess of your soul into this!

LilhornygirlLilhornygirlabout 15 years ago
Has potential

It has potential... I was wondering what a story like this with no eroticism was on this site for. But then again it has potential like you could easily write about the search for love from Sophia and Kathy's point of view. Other wise it is very well written and has a nice plot and you describe the surroundings very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cute!

Cute story but I'm not sure what it's doing on this site?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous