All Comments on '40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 12'

by PassionForPleasure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This has rambled on and on for too long

Nobody cares. You should have remained in erotic couplings where you started and you should have ended this 7 chapters ago. Horrible, unlikable characters and dialogue that reminds me of horny teenagers that are drunk. And these are old folks that should be in bed and asleep by 8 every evening. Epic stupidity.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh look

Our sad little troll does his own rambling over this story. He really thinks his dislike of wives having sex with others is shared by anyone else, however he fails to understand that the reason people come to a category dedicated to wives getting fucked, is to actually read stories about that. Please continue author and know that the rest of the normal people enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff!

This is how life should be. You only live once, you might as well enjoy it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Wow Anony, you are pretty mad over a silly story set. Yes it's wearing thin. So they're kind of sleazy, not guys I'd want my daughter around. BFD

They are consensual, supportive of each other, not insulting or lieing to each other. They are having fun.

Yes, disease is a concern but it's an LW story, they usually are flimsy on safe sex in the scenes.

The author, and some readers dig this. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugly people doing ugly things.

Who cares

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous