All Comments on '750 Cuckold Humiliation'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Susan realized that Keith was a complete loser sissy wimp so she destroyed him financially and emotionally in the divorce. She became a complete slut for Clarence even fucking other men for him for money. She was nothing but an empty headed cheating skank slut who thought the man using her loved her. She was pregnant with an STD when he not to gently informed her that she needed to "get the fuck out" of her own house. It was his now. She tried to call family and friends, but being so utterly stupid she never realized everyone hated her for what she had become. Nobody gave a flying fuck about this piece of shit and her bastard brat. One night Clarence ended up dead. Apparently he was on the receiving end of a few baseball bats. Nobody was ever arrested or charged with the crime. Susie and her spawn live in a homeless shelter. Susie gets used by the guy running the place most nights, but the stupid bitch has nowhere else to go. A few weeks in, child services took her kid and placed him in a loving home. She is now just a piece of fuck meat for a guy running a homeless shelter, which is just what she deserved.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin693 months ago

MMMM good story..

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great short story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story show's Cuckold love

bmp5708bmp57083 months ago

I love it. Wish I was Keith!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

750 Cuckold Previous Part
750 Cuckold Series Info