All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 04'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abby

I love the storyline between Bruce & Barbara / Batman & Batgirl that you've developed.

The way you handled everything was so perfect. It couldn't have been better. This is my smut fix for a good 20 years now.

I work in the comic book industry and it's a pairing that sort of remains my ultimate fantasy. Thankyou for being dedicated and finishing this storyline Duke. You're a great writer - can't see what happens next.

duke1951duke1951over 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Abby and I'm really pleased that you like the way that the story has developed. It's been a bit of a roller-coaster but I've been planning that finish for a long while now, so it's nice to get your feedback. I wish that more people would respond, even if they hate me!

And I hope you don't really need to wait twenty years for your next fix either!

Regards

Duke

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another amazing entry in your Batgirl series. Hate to see it end though. And what a twist at the very end. Guess Batgirl will never get Catwoman out of Batman's system. *grins* Oh, well.... i like her better with Catgirl and Robin anyhow. *wink* Would love to see more. Keep up the amazing writing. And thanks again for sharing your wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
superb!

You have to write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous