All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 04'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
superb!

You have to write more!

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another amazing entry in your Batgirl series. Hate to see it end though. And what a twist at the very end. Guess Batgirl will never get Catwoman out of Batman's system. *grins* Oh, well.... i like her better with Catgirl and Robin anyhow. *wink* Would love to see more. Keep up the amazing writing. And thanks again for sharing your wonderful series.

duke1951duke1951over 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Abby and I'm really pleased that you like the way that the story has developed. It's been a bit of a roller-coaster but I've been planning that finish for a long while now, so it's nice to get your feedback. I wish that more people would respond, even if they hate me!

And I hope you don't really need to wait twenty years for your next fix either!

Regards

Duke

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abby

I love the storyline between Bruce & Barbara / Batman & Batgirl that you've developed.

The way you handled everything was so perfect. It couldn't have been better. This is my smut fix for a good 20 years now.

I work in the comic book industry and it's a pairing that sort of remains my ultimate fantasy. Thankyou for being dedicated and finishing this storyline Duke. You're a great writer - can't see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous