All Comments on 'A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 06'

by Unicorn237

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great that you are continuing the adventures of this hot milf but this episode didn't really advance the story very much. Would love to know what's been happening at the office!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Looking forward to the busty wife’s next adventure.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Mrs Brown was having a long, delicious orgasm as she got fucked from behind and sucked on her husband's cock at the same time. The punk shouted, "Oh! Man! I'm fucking cumming in this bitch!"

6’ tall, blonde, with long slim legs, gorgeous face, and huge knockers, 50-year old Mrs. Brown was a stunning woman. The pimps certainly found their ideal whore. Despite her misgivings, she sucked and fucked to complete satisfaction numerous customers. Her husband had a tiny dick and even though she was coerced into being the gang’s whore, she loved what she could not get from her “silly” husband. Love this story. I look forward to the next episode in Mrs. Brown’s sexual adventures.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I want to add that this is a wonderful fantasy, and with characters who are believable in the context of the story. This could be just another cuck story but somehow the author has created a loving relationship that so far transcends the blackmail and the fact that his has indeed become a whore for Kurt and his pals. This is more striking as Mr. Brown is very elderly appearing 52-year old, small and wrinkled, with a tiny dick and able to ejaculate only a small and weak stream of semen. He is totally devoted to his wife. Mrs. Brown, on the other hand is a very tall, gorgeous 50-year old blonde with huge tits and clearly an ability to orgasm multiple times who very. clearly looks much younger. She seems very much devoted to her husband. Both accept what Kurt is demanding of Mrs. Brown, no matter what that is. I love this story, and hope the author will take this loving couple to the next level of depravity. Will both come to see what they now hate as a life that they can embrace? This is a very imaginative tale that should continue until there is some resolution.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Terrific! Mrs. Brown, the 50-year old busty blonde bombshell and old Mr. Brown's trophy wife is now Kurt's "new top hooker."

What new challenge will Kurt force on this intrepid couple in the next chapter?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I incorrectly described the Browns as, I think, “intrepid” in my last comment. “Long-suffering” is a far better term for their situation.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Yes, I know Literotica is all about fantasy situations but you obviously don't know how ruthless the wealthy can be. They can afford to pay either a couple of mercs even some PI's big money to err... "terminate" the situation with those pimps. They would not allow it to continue. That's what makes these stories totally ridiculous.

Lycan57Lycan578 months ago

I think its a great idea to make Mr n Mrs Brown rich. The contrast in wealth as compared to the slum boys who have full control of the wealthy couple is a turn on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous