All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 19'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

Oh hell, Kantarii, you're such a profoundly sexy & frustrating tease. You know how much I adore this story & admire your storytelling. The narrative of each chapter is perfect, the dialogue is crisp & authentic, your characters are beautifully crafted with a bit more depth to each as the story goes on. This series is just about perfect & I'm honestly loving it. Thank you for this really remarkable perspective Ashleigh & Kimberly's individual lives & their blooming relationship. Brenda. Now she is a most curious one. Can't wait to get to know her better.

5 stars. You've poured your heart & soul. Into this & I'm grateful. It's a great read & I'm learning so much about transvestites & this relationship.

StrangeTamerStrangeTamerabout 7 years ago

Very good read, I've enjoyed reading how Ashleigh's and Kimberly's relationship grows. You finished with a very high cliffhanger this time, lol. Loving the all girls party, all the girls partially dressed and nude making out and having sex is hot. Looking forward to Pt 20 to see if Ashleigh gets some threeway action with Brenda and Kimberly, and hopefully Kryss doesn't crash the party.

UnykornUnykornabout 7 years ago

Looking forward to the action that is to come lol. Still can't wait for Kryss to get his just deserts!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
I was expecting the conclusion...

Yep, I was expecting the dramatic ending but found another twist...a very delightful twist. But, you are a tease! Now I'll have to wait some more, but it's worth it. As was said above, you are putting your own heart and soul into this and it shows...and that is the best gift you can give to us. So, thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow....

Again with the curve ball...

If I may request something of the author in the coming chapters. PLEASE get Kryss's ass beat in the next couple chapters...

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES