All Comments on 'Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 06'

by welove2nudebeaches

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bydaseabydaseaover 2 years ago

Most amazing. It all sounds so real and then we find out, some of it may be. I hope to read more soon because I know it can only get better. I realize it will be a little longer for the next chapter(s), but it I know it will be worth the wait. Great job and please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this story was going great. The exhibitionism, the thoughts in the heads of the couple. The fear, the feelings it was great...then...the Shit? The Poop?...the Smell?... the PEE...come on...Be sexy. be scary...be dirty minded not fecal minded. The difference is Huge. I'm looking forward to less pee and more Spanking.. Less Poop and more Dildoes...Less disgusting nasty stuff, and more crazy/insatiable nasty stuff. 15 guys doing her on the first night and having them have her lick them off...now that's nasty Sexy. Please..no more poop and pee. More Nude in Public submission and Pussy Spanking. I'm still reading though, just going to put this last part out of my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwelove2nudebeaches@welove2nudebeaches
Just started publishing, but have been writing for a while. With the positive feedback, I'll start cranking out stories. I have ADHD, so stories will come in spurts. Been married for 23 years to a beautiful wife, who enjoys episodes of submission and exhibitionism with me (and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES