An Adventurer's Education Ch. 09

Story Info
Recruiting a party.
3.2k words
4.53
3.1k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Sammy leaned back against the wooden bench. The heat and steam of the sauna was soaking into her, loosening any knots and soothing her aches. The Adventurers Guild Headquarters had the best amenities in the city, and every time she visited she made sure to set aside a little time to take advantage of them. Today, she had shown up a solid two hours before her meeting. A little sparring with the apprentices, a nice warm bath, a wonderful massage, and one screaming, gushing, mind wiping happy ending later, and here she was. Enjoying some peace and quiet in the sauna before her meeting with the guildmaster.

"Gllk! Gllk! Gllk!"

Well, she was enjoying peace anyway, quiet was another matter. Sammy opened one eye and looked to the other side of the steam filled room. She'd seen them together before, but it surprised her every time. Erva was a gnome, beautiful and petite, even for her race. Her husband, Thak, was a half-orc, and big even for them. He definitely leaned more towards orc than man. Erva was in his lap, legs wrapped around his cock. From that angle it was nearly as big as she was, but the little gnome was putting in a mighty effort. Her lips were wrapped around his crown, mouth as open as it could be. Precum and spit were streaming past the tight seal that they made, and more was running from her nose. If it were any other couple, she would just go and see if she could join in. But Erva and Thak were stubbornly monogamous. Sammy didn't get it. Sure, she had a girlfriend. She'd been in Ginevra's bed just that morning, recovering from an all night session with the princess and her sisters. She knew Ginny didn't care who she spent the rest of her time with, and Sammy felt the same. However, she was content to watch Erva and Thak do their thing, letting one hand drift down to gently massage her cunt, while the other pushed a nipple up to her mouth.

She was so wrapped up in herself that she started in surprise when an apprentice tapped on her shoulder. "Miss Samivella, the guildmaster will see you now." The girl looked a bit embarrassed, but mostly aroused, gazing over to where Thak had Erva bent over a bench. The half orc was feeding his cock into the little gnome's ass, looking like he would break her in half. But judging from Erva's moans, it felt damn good to her.

Sammy regretfully followed the girl out. She got a good look at the apprentice as she did. The girl was wearing the, honestly, demeaning uniform that female apprentices were issued. A tiny leather bikini top, short black skirt, and leather ankle boots. It was no wonder the Adventurers Guild had a reputation for promiscuity. Sammy grinned a little at the thought. It wasn't like she was doing much to change anyone's opinion on that matter.

They made a quick stop at the locker room so Sammy could get dressed. She had come straight from the palace, so she looked a little fancier than the average adventurer. A tiny little red dress, so low cut that there was no way she could keep her tits contained or her ass covered, and some very high black heels. A fat buttplug completed the ensemble. The apprentice was blushing as she watched Sammy get dressed. Sammy leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on the girl. "I think I know the way from here," she said when they broke apart.

In the guildmaster's office, Adna was fucking another apprentice. She had the poor girl bent over her desk, and she was pounding her ass with long strokes, drawing out strangled gasps from the young woman. Sammy paused at the doorway, taking a moment to watch and reminiscing about the times she had been on the receiving end of that fat rubber shaft for one infraction or another.

"Are you just going to watch?" Adna asked in her Amazonian accent. "Or are you going to help me punish this little slut?"

Sammy squatted down in front of the apprentice, lifting her head up by the chin. The young woman had the glazed look of someone who had orgasmed more times than they thought was possible. "What did this one do wrong?" Sammy asked.

"Broke curfew," Adna said with a grunt as she stuffed her strap-on deep into the girl. "I guess she has a boyfriend out in the city, and she just couldn't wait for a holiday to visit him. A shame really, she's one of my best pupils. Just needs more discipline."

"Oh, I don't know. You punished me like this plenty of times." Sammy braced her knee against the desk, guiding the apprentice's face onto her cunt. The girl may have been in a cum drunk haze, but that didn't stop her from latching onto Sammy's clit. "I turned out just fine, discipline be damned," she said with a moan.

"Hmm, fine." Adna grinned at her. "I suppose one could put it that way."

Sammy quivered as an orgasm rushed through her. She pulled back from the apprentice, leaning down to kiss her.

Adna pulled out of the girl with a wet pop. "Alright Apprentice Volu, get out of here," she said, slapping the apprentice on the ass. "Curfew is at ten o'clock. Remember it." The chastened young woman stood on shaky legs, got her clothes in order as best she could, and quickly got out of the room. Adna followed her around the desk and swept Sammy up in a hug. "It is good to see you, girl!"

Sammy would have said how happy she was to see Adna, but she was struggling to breath. Adna, like all Amazonians, was hugely muscular. The tribes of mountain women were known for their massive physiques, and Adna was no exception. Her tits were the only soft part of her, heavy pillows capped with absolutely massive nipples. Sammy knew that Adna drank a special potion to keep them that way. Most other Amazonians had hardly any tits at all.

Adna eventually released her, and they sat together on one of the couches lining the walls of the office. "So, what brings you? I don't think you wanted to just visit your old teacher."

"Why not? I haven't seen you in at least a year. And watching you with that apprentice brings back some wonderful memories," Sammy said, grinning. "But you're right, I'm here for a reason." She began to describe the mission she'd been given by Libaida.

Adna listened, nodding her head and asking for more details at certain points. When Sammy was done she paused for a moment. "Corrupted temples, demonic possession, dark forces. This is Guild business. Her Holiness should have come directly to us, used the proper channels, and not just commanded a guild member to do the work."

"I think she wanted to make sure a devotee of the Goddess was the one to clear out the temple." Sammy shrugged. "If she came here it could have been assigned to anyone."

"Hmm, and she would have had to pay the usual fees," Adna grumbled. "But, what's done is done. I cannot control what you do, and I am fond of you. So I am happy you can assist your god. What help do you need from me?"

"I was hoping you'd ask," Sammy said. "This job is too big for one person. The new priestess will be coming with me, but I doubt she'll be any good in a fight. And I've asked Peng to join. Her sorcery will be valuable. But I think I need one more."

"Is it a good idea to bring Peng?" Adna held up a hand at Sammy's expression. "Nobody blames you for what happened to her sister. But I would be worried she might try and take revenge."

"If Peng wanted to do that, I think she's had plenty of opportunities." Sammy rolled her eyes a little. "She's probably at my house right now anyway. The woman spends more time in my mother's bed than her own."

"Really? I hadn't heard that."

"I like Peng, I really do. She's good in a fight and fun to have around. But," Sammy sighed in exasperation. "I think she's in love. The worst part is, I think my mom might feel the same way. It's cute, but also a little annoying."

Adna had a contemplative look on her face. "If you think she'll be good on this mission, I trust you." She began counting off on her fingers. "So, you have a swordswoman, you. A caster in Peng. And this priest who may or may not be useful. Sounds like you could use a ranged attack."

"My thinking exactly," Sammy said with a smile.

"I have an idea for you. Apprentice!" Adna's roar brought one of the trainees to the door, this time a young man. "Boy, go find Bellavar and tell her I would like to see her."

A wood elf walked into the office just a short while later. She was tall, like all elves, but unlike the high elves that Sammy was more used to seeing she had the dark brown skin common to her people. Her tightly curled hair had been plaited into a multitude of tiny braids, which hung down her back.

"Ah, Bellavar," Adna said. "Thank you for coming. Do you know Samivella? I can't remember if the two of you have been on assignment together before."

"No, I don't think we have," Sammy said, standing and holding out her hand.

"I know your reputation," Bellavar said, shaking Sammy's hand. "A pleasure to meet you. I, uh.." Bellevar gestured to Sammy's chest.

Sammy looked down and saw that her tits were completely out, a little trickle of milk leaking from one nipple. Without much conscious thought, Adna and Sammy had begun playing with each other's tits as they caught up. If Bellavar had been a few minutes later she probably would have found Sammy bent over the desk taking Adna's strap-on. As it was, Sammy just had to shrug. "If we're on the road together you're likely to see a lot more of me," she said, sitting back down and gesturing for Bellavar to do the same.

"Is that why I'm here?" Bellavar asked as she sat. Her skirt rode up her legs, revealing a beautifully smooth expanse of brown thigh. "What's the job?"

Sammy explained Libaida's request as succinctly as she could. Adna cut in where it was appropriate to give the Guild's perspective. When the task was fully laid out, Bellavar looked thoughtful. She stretched her back, suddenly highlighting her breasts as they pressed against the thin linen of her tunic.

"It sounds like a fight," she said. "Sounds like fun." Bellavar gave Sammy an evaluating look. "I've worshiped Kerunos my entire life, the great god of the forest. So tell me, are you devotees of Libaida so debauched as everyone says?"

Sammy grinned and slid the short distance between them to press herself against Bellavar's flank. "More than you can imagine. And the rite to consecrate a new priestess is more wanton than even a hardened adventurer has known in her time." She reached out and cupped one of the Wood Elf's tit's through her tunic.

"Then I accept." Bellavar leaned over and passionately kissed Sammy. "Perhaps we should cement this partnership in the traditional way?"

"Mmm, I wouldn't dare do otherwise," Sammy said. She slid her hand up Bellavar's thigh, pushing her skirt out of the way. Unsurprisingly, the elf's hefty cock was already half hard. But when she looked down... "Oh," Sammy said.

Bellavar's cock was surging with blood, visibly swelling in rhythm with the beating of her heart. But unlike any elf cock Sammy had ever seen, this fat rod was the perfect picture of a stallion cock, with blunt tip and medial ring. Below it a pair of absolutely massive balls rested in a hairless brown sack. "Do you like what you see?" Bellavar asked, wrapping one hand around the base of her cock. She squeezed gently, and a thick blob of precum oozed from her cumslit.

"Oh, yes," Sammy said with a quiet moan. She reached out and stacked both her hands above Bellavar's. The wood elf's cock surged under her hands, the thick cum vein swelling and pumping out a steady flow of pre that ran down the mighty shaft. "I didn't know wood elves were so different."

"Not all of us. But when a ranger pledges herself to Kerunos she is blessed with the endowment of her totem animal. I always liked horses." Bellavar grabbed the back of Sammy's head and guided her down onto her cock. "Why don't you have a taste?"

Sammy leaned over with a moan, letting Bellavar press her down onto her horsecock. She let her lips pillow against the elf's flat crown, sticky precum flooding into her mouth. Bellavar's cumslit was distended obscenely, opened wide to accept the pulsing flow of liquid lust. Sammy flicked her tongue across it, and then jammed the tip of her tongue into Bellavar, drawing out a lusty moan from the wood elf. A never ending river of pre flowed into Sammy's mouth and she drank gluttonously from it, more leaking out past her lips to coat Bellavar's shaft. She reached down and cupped one of Bellavar's fat nuts, relishing the heavy weight of it as it churned with liquid potential.

"Good little slut," Bellavar murmured. She grabbed a handful of Sammy's hair. "Let's see how you do with the whole thing." She pulled Sammy's head up slightly, letting her gasp in a quick breath, and then jammed her down onto her shaft. Sammy's gag reflex gave up without a fight, letting inches of Bellavar's cock batter down her throat. The elf repeated the move, pulling Sammy up by the hair and pushing her back down, cramming inch after swelling inch down the girl's obscenely stretched throat. She stopped when Sammy was half way down, lips just beginning to stretch around her medial ring. "Alright slut, show me what a worshiper of Libaida can do."

Sammy was happy to do it, swallowing and slobbering her way down Bellavar's mighty cock, stretching her lips over the slightly darker skin at its base. Drool and precum were leaking past her lips copiously, and more was running from her nostrils. The glorious pleasure-pain of her stretched throat was even forcing tears from her eyes. When she finally reached the bottom she let her tongue press against the base of Bellavar's cumvein, trying to work out more pre. Her hands were locked on the elf's grapefruit sized balls, massaging them roughly in the hopes of a huge load. Sammy stayed there, locked on Bellavar's base, as long as she could, but eventually her need for air won out. She pulled off the elf in one long stroke, an explosive gush of pre and spit coming up with her.

"Fuuuuck," Sammy moaned once she's recovered her breath. "That is a good cock." She leaned back in and started licking at Bellavar's crown again. But then a new sensation behind her caught her attention. Sammy turned her head to see Adna's face firmly planted between her asscheeks. She'd been so wrapped up in the feeling of Bellavar turning out her throat she hadn't even noticed when Adna had unceremoniously pulled the plug from her ass and replaced it with her tongue. Now that the Amazonian's tongue was spearing into her ring, she couldn't ignore it. "Oh fuck, Adna. That feels so fucking good."

Adna looked up and smiled, a string of spit connecting her lip to Sammy's ass. "You always were a buttslut, Sammy. But this hole..." She easily slid three fingers into Sammy's ass. Lately, her pink ring had puffed up so much that even just sitting caused a pleasurable little tingle. Cresta was a goddess in her own right, after all, with her own blessings. "This thing is just made to be fucked." Adna sat up on her knees behind Sammy. She hadn't bothered to remove her strap-on, and the apple size head was pressing against Sammy's ring in short order. "Let's give her what she wants, Bellavar."

The two of them took Sammy roughly, filling her throat and ass with their huge pillars. The flesh and blood cock in her throat swelled and pulsed as Bellavar fucked Sammy, sending gushes of precum directly into her stomach. Adna's rubber cock filled her just as fully. Sammy gave herself over to the pleasure, letting her world contract to those two cocks, to the explosions that were running along her nerves, to the dripping and flexing of her cunt. She came, and then came again, quivering and shaking in the firm grip of two strong warriors. Bellavar's balls slapped wetly against her chin, thick strands of pre and spit staining her skin. The wood elf barely gave Sammy a chance to breathe, both hands grabbing fistfuls of her hair and holding her head stable as her throat was reamed out. Adna was giving Sammy's ass similar treatment, using all of her godlike physique to pound Sammy's slutty ring.

Sammy's vision was going dim, the sheer number of orgasms and the continuing waves of pleasure becoming too much for her conscious mind, when Bellavar groaned above her. The elf thrust deep into her, pressing her hips up against Sammy's face so forcefully that it felt like the tip of her horsecock was almost in Sammy's stomach. The sudden explosion of liquid heat in her belly was enough to shock Sammy into alertness and sent another fierce climax roaring through her. Each pulse of cum was so thick that Bellavar's cock seemed to double in size over and over. Sammy reached one trembling hand up and placed it on her neck, and she could feel as her already stretched throat distended further as rope after rope of elf cum pushed into her.

Eventually, Bellavar's balls were emptied. She pulled back, her still hard cock leaving Sammy's throat in a waterfall of drool and cum. "Fuuuuuuuck," Sammy moaned. She reached down and rubbed her stomach. "I might not have to bring rations on this trip."

Bellavarr smiled down at her, running a hand up and down her slick shaft. "I'll gladly feed you three meals a day." She slapped her crown down onto Sammy's lips a few times. "I hope the other two members of our little band are hungry too."

Sammy was about to let Bellavar know just how talented a cocksucker Peng was, when Adna grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up. She squealed ungracefully, but her complaints were silenced when Adna turned her head and kissed her deeply. It helped that the guildmaster's strap-on was still embedded in her ass.

"Enough talk. We have to make this partnership official," Adna said. She looked at Bellavar. "I assume you aren't done yet."

"Of course not," Bellavar said, sliding forward on the couch. She lined herself up with Sammy's cunt. "I won't be done here until I've had all your holes." She thrust up into Sammy, drawing out a moan and a burst of girlcum that soaked both of their bellies. "I think this is going to be a fun mission."