Angels of Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a KXTC cameraman filming them, the thugs stopped about 25 feet in front of us. Harry R. Nance held up a document as he spoke into a megaphone. "This is an illegal gathering of filthy Christians on State property, and this is my legal order to shut it down. I have the authority to deputize people as Agents of the Law to enforce my legal decree, and I have sworn in these people to shut your illegal and despicable concert down! Anyone who opposes or resists my Agents's actions will be in willful noncompliance with the law, and will be dealt with!"

"You're full of crap." Tanya said. I was not really worried about her presence here, like I was during the night of 'Sturgis on the Square' (Author's note: 'The Four Boxes of Liberty', Ch. 05-06.), as I knew the GOJMC would protect her with everything they had. As would I.

"No!" said a young man standing next to Carmela and Nance. "You fucking shit-eating Christians are the ones with your heads up your asses!" I recognized him as the turd that had accosted us the year before, when the set was being built on Courthouse Square. (Author's note: 'Christmas in the County', Ch. 01.)

I said "I told you last year that my ancestors escaped the Nazis. And I'm going to remember them when I shove this crowbar so far up your fat ass you'll never sit down again."

"I hope you try, Troy." goaded Carmela, wearing his patch over his left eye socket. "I hope you try. It'll give us the excuse we need to gouge out your eyes, if we don't just kill you."

"So you're just a filthy kike, Troy. Just as bad as being a filthy Christian!" yelled Nance. He turned to his thugs and yelled "Shut this Christian atrocity down! And lethal force is authorized! Kill anyone that resists you, especially that redheaded son of a bitch with the red crowbar!..."

To be continued.

How will this be resolved? And for bonus points: how did Sharon Marshall get Carmela to back down on the Wellman situation?