Asymmetric Bases Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new phase in my life but not in our relationship. She didn't make me regret my decision and we were real lovers for a few days.

Then, I had to talk to her. Not about her story, about our future. I was dismissing the story part. She never mentioned it too. As she said, she would choose her timing.

I said "We have a problem. And, I need your help on this."

She looked puzzled but interested as well "What? I will if I can, of course. What is it about?"

"My wife. I..." I suddenly stopped when I saw the change on her face. Her face froze and she stared at me for a period. She said calmly "Is this something I will not like? I don't want any confusion on who you belong to. You asked me, I accepted and I am your woman."

I dropped to my knees saying "No, of course not."

I removed her slipper and kissed her foot. I assumed that seeing me like that would relax her about this subject.

She said "What are you doing?"

"I thought I had to show you whom I belonged to while talking to you about this."

She laughed "You can really be silly you know. I don't need such demonstrations but since you're there..." she pulled her foot away and moved her hand towards me instead.

I wanted to kiss her foot and saw that as an opportunity because she didn't let me do that since that day. Maybe she sensed that and took my treat away.

I held her hand and started to gently kiss her pure skin.

Between kisses I tried to tell her my problem.

"You know my feelings about my wife. If I leave her like that, this will be a trauma for her. I don't want her to be that sad, so I need some time to prepare her for that."

"OK?" She looked like she was getting turned on watching me struggle to keep talking while being too enthusiastic to kiss her hand and noticing that I had an erection just by that. Possibly, seeing her impact over me, even when I was talking about my wife was the reason for her arousal.

"When she comes back, I have to go home and I will need to spend time there to do it."

She wasn't angry or surprised, she probably knew this would happen this way. She pushed me back with her foot.

She didn't like it but she said "I can't say I have no problems with that but I can understand."

I reached forward again, held her hand with both hands and kept on kissing.

"I was worried that you would misunderstand me, thank you."

I stopped and sat in front of her to finish my words "And, I need your suggestion to find a way not to make her miserable."

She confidently said "All I can say is that, time is not an issue for me. Of course, I will have rules and of course I may change my mind. I will tell you when I see it's enough. Until then, you have to find a way to do it. What else do you expect from me?"

"I don't know, maybe you can think of a better way than I would."

When I was talking, she was standing up and lowering her pants and panties.

She said "If something comes up, I will tell you." as her hand reached to me and held my head from the back.

This was the end of our conversation.