Aunt Liz's Fantasy Comes True Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no." Tyler stared back at his dad; their eyes locked together for a moment. Sparing a quick glance at Liz, he turned and stalked out of the room.

Stunned not only at what had just happened between them, but at Tyler's attitude, Liz ignored Sam and stood up, gathering her clothes to go into the bathroom to clean herself up. Again.

Sam watched her for a moment, chuckling to himself. "Liz, that was great fun. Any time you want a real adult man to fuck, just call me."

His comment had Liz shaking her head and she replied, "Don't count on it Sam. I'm going to trust you to keep all of this to yourself, just as Tyler is."

"Of course." He leaned back on the bed as she walked past him. "I said I wouldn't tell Julie or Brian and I won't. But I will be calling you again. You and I are NOT finished here. I want more of you."

"No, and don't call me." Liz didn't bother to look at him again as she darted out the door and across the hallway to the bath.

Minutes later she was back downstairs where the family party was in the first stages of breaking up. Dozens of teenagers crowded the pool deck and volleyball sand pit. Loud music was booming from the speakers located nearby and that alone was driving the oldsters towards home.

Her body ached physically from the repeated sexual encounters and her brain hurt with the implications of all that had happened today. Fear, indecision, the arousal she felt under duress all made her head spin. Who WAS she, to enjoy that?

Sam was the wild card in everything. She knew, based on their encounter, that he wouldn't let go, that he would contact her and expect her to acquiesce to his demands. He had made that clear.

Her brain would explode if she imagined herself fucking Tyler and his father again.

Brian found her standing alone and suggested they go home, and Liz heartily agreed. Today could not end soon enough. The problem of Sam would have to be addressed another day.

12