All Comments on 'Bathhouse Experience Pt. 02'

by FactorFictional

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

Love it. Best experiences in the steamrooms! Tell us more . . . .

parker3522parker35226 months ago

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando. my go to there are the glory holes. Anonymous cock that needs my mouth, lips and tongue.

Black, brown, white, asian. Big, medium, smaller, but not too small. I love big hard cock! sucking, licking, practicing my deep throat on anonymous cock of some guy i haven't even talked to or met. Fuckin' heaven!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmmm.......rimming,I love nothing quite as much as tonguing a smooth, clean ass! I know, disease, please. 100% correct but it can be mitigated with proper hygiene. I keep mine squeaky clean and shaved smooth, only takes a little longer but my pussy is ready to play anytime! horny4cum69@proton.me

hottight14uhottight14u5 months ago

My first visit to a gay bathhouse when I was in later life... I came across a place and curiosity got the better of me....I went in and changed and wrapped the tiny towel around myself and went to look for the action..... despite there being a few cars in the car park the place was quiet.... strange I thought as I wandered around... I glimpsed a guy goi g down a corridor I hadn’t seen and I followed... he went through a door and I followed shortly after....

I found myself standing on a room that was pitch black... as I tried to adjust my eyes... I felt a hand rubbing over my behind... I stood still as a finger probed my tight hole... I moaned a bit as it tried to enter me... quickly he pulled away only to return with the finger covered in saliva... it went in a bit deeper and it allowed him to slowly finger me... using my own natural secretions to ease in deeper and relax my hole...

I felt him move behind me and I felt his large xoxo between my arse cheeks as he pushed and his arms wrapped around me to hold me... it didn’t take him long to push right in marking me whimper and groan... My first cock in the darkroom... he gave me a good fucking and filled me with his cream... before I could move another figure moved in and too’ his place..... I had found heaven and began to visit as often as I could...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous