All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 09'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years ago

Nice work. The bookends are well written, both the opening scene and the last sequence. I still reckon your descriptive narrative is your best content - it's got a natural flow, and when you''re not so focussed on your speech tagging/action thing, it's got a much more natural rhythm. Your text to-and-fro actually worked okay for me (when first mentioned on AH I was most uncertain about that). It read well as a conversation and one could forget it was by phone.

What is good in your story telling is the humanity of your characters - your heart is on your sleeve, and that gives your material a real honesty. Which makes sense, as it's autobiographical and very close to the heart.

Cudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good work

High quality work. Hope you can post more frequent. Big Fan

M

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 5 years ago

What a powerful story. I feel like I'm really inside your head. Can't wait to hear how Brian responds.

44special44specialover 5 years ago

Kantaari continues to thrill me with this series. It just keeps getting hotter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Sheer words cannot Express the brilliance of this author.

If you do not read the entirety of the segments you missed out on what is perhaps the most erotic "coming out" admission in a love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES