All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 03'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
knutinknutinabout 3 years ago

Thanks again for a new great stories, shaggy!!!

lamo668lamo668about 3 years ago

Wow this is so hot and written very well. Congratulations on your accomplishment of 100 stories. I have a big fan of yours for years, PLEASE keep writing..you have an amazing imagination and marvelous writing skills. I truly appreciate you. The other individuals you mentioned are also great writers. You guys make Literotica enjoyable. Thanks you for your contribution.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

Another great entry in this series!!! Always am happy to see your stories appear. I love how you write Penny and really hope you continue. This reader does not find you repetitive at all.

That being said, I love how you have Penny (and Leonard in his true support) have the upper hand over Bernadette. Their defiling her sofa was a great read. Congratulations on your 100th! Looking forward to many more! Thank you so much for the pleasure you provide!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shaggy, I have read and really enjoyed your stories for years now. You have always delivered a great story in the voices of the characters. We can easily recognize the characters as slutty versions of the ones we know from the TV.

Congratulations on 100 stories, that is a great accomplishment! Please continue!

I’m not concerned about you becoming repetitive. But if you are, perhaps consider a new show to write about. I always thought that Jennifer Love Hewett in Ghost Whisperer would be good. Or branch into sci-fi/adventure. Anything in the SG1 or Atlantis Stargate franchises would have excellent potential. Lots of hot women characters in crazy situations.

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 3 years ago

I would like to offer my congratulations for your writing of 100 stories, that is really something you should be proud of. Don't stop as you have a talent for writing and it would be a shame to not continue.

On this chapter I liked how you once again let us see just how much Leonard and Penny love each other. I always like reading about them and the love they have for each other. And once again Leonard get's the upper hand on Bernie by telling the director about her love of facials, and let's not forget about how they defiled her office. I thought that was a nice touch.

All in all another great chapter, and can't wait to see what you have planned next in the on going story of the 'Golden Gurls'. Keep up the good work and never stop doing what you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i LIKE THE BDSM PARTS. i THINK PENNY AND BERNIE SHOULD DO A LESBIAN BDSM MOVIE AS THE GOLDEB GURLS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any chance for a part 4?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Simply loved it Would Love a Part 4 Maybe a lesbian show for the black guys with the Golden Gurls in the next movie!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous