All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 04'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

I just love all your Penny stories! A great day when I see one posted! This series is wonderful as you begin with a effective lovemaking scene with Leonard showing how into him she is. How he completely satisfies her and how happy she is to be in this relationship. Then!! Then! She thinks back to the past and gets to relive some amazing experiences! Wonderfully done! I look forward to each and every thing you write about our Penny Hofstadter!! Thanks so much!!

shaggy77shaggy77about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I feel honored to receive such positive feedback from Penny herself. Thank you. Maybe you could share some stories of your sexual experiences with us. Thank you Penny.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

Well shaggy77, Penny may have to write a blog of her own....Just adore your stories!! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story but alternate ending suggestion.

I know this story is a part of your Penny Reminisces series but I thought. What if Penny never went to Hollywood? Instead on the last day of her community service she is picked up by Warthog, Hacksaw, or Meat and becomes a loyal biker chick. Getting wild at rallies and whatnot. Maybe they convince her to explore a bisexual side. I figure it would be idea for a story or two. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 3 years ago
Great as always

Great as always, I really like how you show the loving side of Penny towards Leonard. Then show her slutty side when she was younger. I can never get enough of 'Penny the slut.'

In your next story you have to get her into telling Leonard about her past and just what a big slut she was. And now want's to be that slut again, only this time she wants Leonard to also be a part of it. She want's him to take her to a gloryhole so he can see just how big a slut she can be, and maybe even join in.

Just a suggestion though, even though I know you could do justice to a story like that.

As always your fan Greg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous