Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across from them, Harris was up on her knees and she was nibbling at the long slender neck as she swept Abby's hair off her one shoulder and tugged at the tight dress until it gave way and slipped beneath Abby's full, firm tits.

Abby turned her head and caught Harris' lips and they were suddenly locked in a long, heated passionate kiss. She found the zipper on the back of Harris' dress and slid it down till it reached the bottom of its track. She pulled away and took the dress with her to her waist. She giggled when Harris removed her own bra and they met again in an even longer kiss, mashing their firm, equal in size breasts, one set black and the other milky white. It was easy to see, Abby didn't sunbath in the buff as Trish did.

Sheldon came out and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the five already beginning without him. He gathered up Janice's clothes and looked to Harris, "Don't finish without me, I'll be back soon." He hurried to the bathroom and once Janice was dressed, they headed out of the bathroom. They both stopped at the doorway to the living room. Janice turned to Sheldon, "I'm glad we had alone time. I wouldn't be comfortable in that setting." She kissed him goodbye and headed out.

Sheldon re-entered the living room and stood before Harris and Abby. He dropped his towel and Abby's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She licked her lips and slipped to the edge of the sofa and reached out and wrapped her hands around his body. She clutched at his tight ass and drew him closer to the sofa. She glared up at him, "Harris said you were huge, I thought she was exaggerating. Boy was I mistaken!" She licked her lips and her tongue darted out and flicked around and around the shaft.

Harris joined her and she did the same as Abby was doing. She licked up and down and as she reached the tip, she met Abby's mouth and they once again began kissing one another, leaving Sheldon there alone, watching the two gorgeous women kissing each other. He worked on the dresses of both Abby and Harris and with the assistance of both of them; they were soon naked as he was.

They pulled him down between the two of them and one attacked him from above while the other attacked his cock from the head on down.

On the other sofa, Dean was flat on his back. His face was stuffed with the pussy Trish ground back and forth on his active lips and tongue. Down below a naked Melissa was riding his cock. Dean was smothered by Trish and he caught up as his hands began exploring her body, even though he couldn't see anything. He clutched at her ass with one hand while the other was running up and down the front of her, playing with her belly and moved upward to her firm tits.

Melissa was already on the verge of an orgasm and when she looked to see both Harris and Abby gobbling up Sheldon's huge cock, she went over the top and started bathing Dean's cock with her cunt juices.

Before long Dean was cumming too. He filled Melissa with his jism and Trish came hard, drenching Dean's face with her creamy cum.

They unfolded and made their way to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time they came out, they found Abby, Harris and Sheldon already naked and resting in the bedroom.

They joined them and Sheldon peppered Dean with endless questions about Superman, but Dean finally cut him off when he pulled Harris over to him and began to ravish her lush black body.

Sheldon got the hint and he started in on Melissa and Trish. The six of them spent the remainder of the afternoon switching off from partner to partner until each and every one of them was satisfied and completely exhausted.

They all left one by one and Harris was the last to leave. She gave Sheldon a big kiss and a hug, "I know you're leaving in the morning; remember to call me a couple days before returning to New York and I'll try and make sure the suite is available for you to use. One other thing, I spoke with management and they are willing to meet with you about being an on-call contributor for the station. They currently are searching for a science specialist. They just have Rick who is filling in, but they need a full time science expert on staff."

"I'm honored that they are interested in me. I'm not sure if New York would be a fit for me. I'll think about it, I still have a few weeks before I have to return to Cal-Tech. Can I give you a decision when I return in a few weeks?"

She nodded, "Sure thing, just remember you'll have a lot of benefits not written into the contract, if you get my drift."

He chuckled, "I understand Harris, but if things work out the way I hope they do, I may be settling down a lot sooner than anticipated. I just have to visit Chicago and see if she's on the same page as I am. I will keep you up to date on my plans. Once again, thank you for the opportunity and give Janice my sincere thanks again."

She giggled, "I think you did thank her and she was very, very appreciative of how you thanked her. Take care Sheldon and please keep in touch." She kissed him good bye and left.

Sheldon took a long well needed shower and crawled into the bed and fell fast asleep.

In the morning he made his way to Grand Central Station where he boarded a train to Chicago to speak to Angela face to face to discuss their future together. He dreaded his upcoming talk with Amy, but he knew what he wanted, he just hoped Angela felt the same way.

***

Upcoming Part D of Episode 25, the conclusion of Sheldon's trip around the country by way of the rails.