Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above her, Penny had braided Amy's hair, just as Amelia's was. Her face was buried in the tender flesh of Amy's neck. She was licking, nipping and sucking as Amy's sensitive flesh. Penny's hands had drifted downward and were playing rough with Amy's tits, squeezing, tugging and tweaking her incredibly stiff and puffy nipples.

Amy found the voice to continue ready, "As Amelia leaned back she turned her face upward and was met with the soft lips of Cooper's. Her lips parted to accept his tongue and she closed her eyes and groaned as she felt his hands drifting beneath the water to play tenderly with the breasts that floated just below the water's surface."

Amy groaned out as Bernie shoved two fingers in to her pussy and began finger-fucking her. She couldn't continue, she was so close to cumming. But her orgasm slipped away as both Penny and Bernie stopped caressing her.

Penny nipped at her earlobe, no story, no playing with your body, Amy."

Amy grunted out, "I can't concentrate; please let me cum and I'll finish the story, please?"

Bernie nodded and dipped her head down and attacked her clit. She shoved a third finger deep into Amy's quaking pussy and twisting in around, she located Amy's G-spot. She rocketed off the sofa as her orgasm reappeared and she raced to the finish she so sorely needed.

Penny snuck around and began feasting on Amy's large swaying tits and she shoved a finger into Amy's mouth, "Suck on it, just like Amelia would suck on Cooper's cock."

That was all Amy needed to hear. She sucked violently on Penny's fingers as she started to cum hard. She drenched Bernie's lips and tongue as she came and came hard. She fell lifelessly against Penny and the sofa as she gasped for breath. She slowly came down and shivered as aftershocks wracked her heated body. She leaned back and gave Penny a passionate kiss and when Bernie crawled up and kissed her, she tasted all of her own creamy juices.

She sat back, between her two friends and fell back against the sofa, I'm too tired to continue, would you mind if we finished this later?"

She gathered her clothes and staggered to the bathroom to dress and clean-up.

Bernie was raring to go, but figured she'd find Howard and try out that newly enhanced cock of his. She yelled good-bye to Amy and headed across the hall to grab Howard and drag him home.

Amy got a ride home from Raj and Penny went over to see Leonard, "Come on Leonard, I need you in my bed tonight, I have story I need to finish reading and afterwards, I'm gonna need a good hard fucking."

He turned to Sheldon, '"Stay here tonight, it's gonna get really, really loud across the hall!"

The two of them headed across the hall, Leonard stripped down and got under the covers naked. Penny came out of the bathroom dressed on only a tiny nightie. It barely concealed her huge excited tits. She started reading from where Amy left off. "Cooper's hands left her bountiful breasts and drifted down to her treasure. He felt her stiffen and she looked back at him, 'I'm a virgin Cooper, please be gentle.' He didn't know what to do, he wanted her badly, but didn't want to get the water all bloody, especially after getting all cleaned off."

Leonard stopped Penny, You're right; this is even weirder than I thought."

Penny looked over at him, "You want me to stop reading?"

"Are you kidding? No, no, go on."

Penny continued, "As Cooper stood for Amelia to dry him, her hand drifted lower, 'So tell me, Cooper are the ways of physical love different in the future?' She drifted down to her knees and grabbing hold of his penis, she guided it to her lips and as her lips closed around it, she smiled up at him, "Am I doing this correctly?"

Leonard yelled out, "Yeah, okay, I'm good, put the I-pad down Penny, I have something I want to put in your mouth."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I thought that part would get you to make me stop reading." She tossed the I-pad to the night stand and throwing back the covers; she slid down and began kissing his belly. Her hand grasped his cock and began stroking it, "Is this want you want Leonard?' He chuckled, "Yeah, it's good for the start. How about you lose the nightgown and climb up here and straddle my face. I need to get the image of Cooper and Amelia out of my head."

She reached down and he stopped her. "Do me a favor, just knelt there, right in front of me."

She giggled, "Okay, but why?

I just want to sit there and stare at you. Do you have any idea just how beautiful you look?"

She scoffed, "No need for flattery Leonard, I'm gonna fuck you and suck you and let you have your way with me."

He shook his head and knelt up and turned her towards the mirror on the back of her door. He was behind her, "Now look at yourself! Look how your large perfectly shaped breasts fill out that nightie. With your hair shorter, look at your long graceful neck. I could just bury my face there and kiss it forever." He was running his hands up and down her body as he spoke. "Look at those dark red lips. Every time I see them, I want to taste them, devour them and watch them as they are covered with your saliva, running up and down my thick, stiff cock."

She shivered and turned towards him and threw her arms around him, but he untangled her from his neck and turned her back towards the mirror.

"Look again Penny; look at those gorgeous cheeks, that tiny perfect nose, those incredible dark green eyes. The eyes I stare into when we kiss. Look into those eyes, those same eyes that stare up at me when my cock is in your mouth and they twinkle and turn darker with lust as you take me into your throat."

She groaned and tried to turn around.

He held her firmly and swept her sexy bangs from her face, "And your hair, so sexy, looks like a pixie doll. Sure I loved your hair long, but now I can see you better, play with your neck and ears easier." His hands drifted down her lush body. He slowly raised her nightly, exposing her lower body, "Just look at your legs, so sexy and tapered perfectly." He lifted it higher, "This isn't a negative, not by any means, but your womanly hips, built for a man to press against, to bear children and for a man to cling to while he is ..." He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "...fucking you. Your flat belly, it is so sexy and then your vagina. There are not enough words to describe the sight, the scent and the feeling of that perfect pussy." His hands drifted down and slipped two fingers in-between them, "The way those gorgeous fleshly lips cling to my fingers and cock as I slide in and out of you. The intoxicating juices that flow out of you, perfect to lubricate me when I'm extremely excited. The taste, so sweet, it's like Winnie the Pooh finding his honey pot."

She couldn't take any more. She tore herself from his grasp and with one swift motion, tore her nightie off and throwing her arms around his neck, she launched herself onto him.

The two of them fell back in a heap and she began kissing him. Kissing him like it was the first time and might be the last. She pressed her lush curves against him. Her full rounded breasts dug into him and she pressed harder as she dragged then down his body. She was stopped when he pulled her up and forced her to hover over him.

He began to worship her hanging fruit. His tongue lazily flicked out all around them; back and forth, back and forth. He sucked one into his mouth and attacked it with his tongue. He released it and did the same to the other tit. He buried his face between them, "OH fuck, Penny, I can't get enough of them."

She pried herself from his grasp and headed downward. She teased his nipples and her hand was already stroking him. She loved how his fingers combed through her hair and guided her downward. Just as she reached his cock, she felt him grab hold of her hips and with ease, he drew her up and over atop his body.

He caressed her luscious ass and pushed her legs apart. He inhaled her slick pussy and couldn't get enough. He tugged at her womanly hips and guided her down to his waiting mouth. He let out a grunt as her lips closed around his cock. He felt her tongue fluttering along his shaft and felt the heat of her mouth envelope his shaft. He took a deep breath and let it out, coating her pussy as he did this. He began feasting on her pussy. He sucked those thick lips. Tongue-fucked her juicy hole and uncovering her hooded clit, he teased and sucked it until he felt her grunt out and cum all over his tongue. He slipped back and attacked her puckered hole. He remembered how he fucked it while Sheldon buried his huge cock in her pussy. He rimmed her over and over again and then added fingers to both hole.

Penny already came once and was on the verge of cumming yet again. She tried sucking harder on his cock, but every time she got her lips on it, he did something incredible down below and she had to pull away or she was afraid she was going to bite it off. She wanted to make him cum. After the incredible things he said about her, she knew she didn't deserve him and knew all of the shit her friends were beating her up about, were all correct. She wanted him in her pussy. She wanted him to pour his love juice in her. She knew neither of them would last very long. She was close to cumming and the way she attacked him, she felt him surging a couple times.

Penny mustered up all of will-power and pulled up off his cock, she broke free and rolled over onto her back. She extended her arms to him and smiled up at him with those sparkling green eyes, "Come on Leonard; fuck your wife to be." She put up one hand and shook her head, "No, no I was wrong, come down her and join with me, make love to your future wife. I want you to make passionate love to me. I know you're on the verge of cumming, but not to worry. We have all night and I think as soon as you enter me, I'll be cumming to." She spread her legs wide, extended her arms and welcomed him into her saddle.

Just as always before, he looked down at her and couldn't believe how lucky he was. He entered her and felt her warmth and slickness envelope his cock. He slid in to the hilt and held it there. He felt his cock throbbing and her pussy clenching at his cock. He cupped her face and rained kisses all over her face and ended at her lips.

Penny clutched at his head and pulled him into a deeper kiss. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her heels kicked at his ass. She was wrong, they were fucking; lovemaking would have to wait till later. She matched him thrust for thrust for thrust and just as she predicted, within a minute or so, she dug her nails into his skull as she kissed him with so much passion, it took her breath away.

Leonard felt his entire body begin to tingle as he suddenly felt flushed and as he stiffened, he let out a loud groan into her mouth and began pumping his seed into her womb. He felt her cunt milking him and he continued to drive in and out of her. Hearing the sloppy sounds coming from their union, he went into overdrive and fucked her even harder.

Penny was already coming down, but feeling his exuberance, she felt another even stronger orgasm wrack her body. Her limbs were like vines, clutching him, holding him.

They finally slowed down and she turned her head and nuzzled his neck. She kissed is ear and whispered to him, "I love you Leonard Hofstadter, please don't give up on me. I don't know if I didn't have you in my corner, helping me when I fail. I hate myself for doing that, please, please, don't abandon me."

He kissed her tenderly, "I'm trying my best Penny, but a person can put his hand out to an animal and get bitten just so much. Sooner or later, that person can't deal with losing another finger."

She chuckled, "I understand, but are you calling me a dog?"

They rolled around on the bed, trying to lighten things, but Leonard wasn't sure if he could put his hand out much longer. After a glass of wine for each of them, they did get back into bed and this time, they did make love and ended up, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Much more to come!