All Comments on 'Big in Japan Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 3 years ago

I was wondering if her first husband was really dead or not. I guess now we know for sure. This one seems to be getting more complicated and can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for this WW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back.

Another good one. My first guess on the plane depressurization was the Republican politician suspected of being a pedofile, as the two little girls would have gone from Aunt Clarissa to Teresa, should Aunt Clarissa died.

However, now, I am not so sure. It could be Clarissa's son, the environmental wack-job or his equally loony wife, who both could be secret agents for the Red Chinese.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

Annnnnnnd, the Plot thickens...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The second chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

I am considering giving Level III patrons the first part of the next story, i.e. the answer to the cliffhanger, earrrrrly.. Patrons are also receiving additional content, so if you like the series, go to my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar. Thanks for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to see you back. Very interesting story thus far. I did notice that you have a reference to the last story which I hope you can finish in this story. Thanks for your writing

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Wonder which reference he meant ? ( below ) . Anyway Wow . Very involved story What with DEA/ATF/FBI task force . Full of good guys for once . And ties to Teresa's family . This is a GR8 storyline .

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Things are getting too complicated for me. Loved the bourbon session with Grizz, might have to try some but that Pappy Van Wrinkle is out.

chytownchytown5 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES