Black Beauty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?"

"I don't know if wanna go anymore," Selen pouted.

"Awe, come on, Selen, please don't be mad. It's my job to make sure he's safe."

"I mean, I understand you wanna make sure he's safe. You should have checked on him a few days ago?"

"You're right, I should have, but I wanted to give you time," Little John sighed.

"Time?" Selen asked, confused. "Time for what?"

Little John leaned in close and whispered, "So you can hide the body."

Shocked, Selen pushed him away immediately. "How considerate of you." Selen narrowed her eyes and tilted her head to the side.

"That's why, since I'm a nice guy. It would help if you let me reward you."

"Little John, you're confusing me. Please go."

"Listen, you can't get mad at me. It's my job, and ask yourself, would the old Selen have kept him alive this long."

Selen sat quietly, biting her tongue. She knew she would have killed him back then, if she had had the chance, but now she wasn't sure. "Fine, you're right, but I would rather stay home."

"Really? Miss Murray would be disappointed, and she made her famous red velvet cake."

"I hate red velvet."

"How about pumpkin pie?"

"Nope," Selen spoke, as she pouted her lips.

"Come on, Selen, you're killing me. She makes an amazing meatloaf."

"Umm, what're the sides?"

Little John laughed out loud. "You gotta come to find out the sides."

"Ugh, fine. But only because I want food."

"I'll take it, and hopefully make you smile at me again."

"Maybe," Selen spoke, as she rolled her eyes. "Let's go and get me some red velvet cake."

"Wait, I thought you said you didn't like that?"

"No, I love red velvet cake. I was holding out for more items."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, now let's go get me food, and let's go shopping."

"When did I agree to this?"

"Just now, when you said you wanted to make me smile," Selen laughed, mischievously. "Now, I'm smiling about food and shopping. Let's go, sir. We're burning daylight, our chariot awaits!" Selen grabbed his hand, yelling, "Little John, come on!"

He stayed where he was, watching her. Little John shook his head slightly and smiled. He wasn't sure what adventure she was about to make him go on, but he was excited, too. He was excited about the unknown as they held hands walking out the door together.

When Selen finally arrived home, she was exhausted, but she enjoyed her day with Little John. She learned so much about his Native American background and a little history about Maglio and how his family was connected. She was shocked that they sounded like good people. She didn't believe some of the stories, but still, she had fun. So much fun, her feet were sore and she could barely walk; Little John had to carry her to the door. She felt terrible because he had to take her and the stuff she bought today, but Little John wouldn't put her down, no matter how much she protested. Selen was glad she had convinced him not to carry her inside. All Selen wanted was to take her shoes off, and take a long hot bath with Epsom salt. Selen walked past her room to Leo's. She put her hand on the door handle, as if to open it, but she stopped herself.

Selen knocked on the door as softly as she could, wanting to get Leo's attention. Leo swung the door open, like he'd been waiting for her. Leo was wearing nothing but sweatpants, his chest naked. Leo smiled, as he folded his arms across his chest, leaning against the door frame.

Selen felt awkward, tired, and rumpled, as she stood in front of Leo. She ran a hand through her hair and bit her lip. "I brought you some cake; it's from Miss Murray and not me, I mean," she said, playing nervously with the clear plastic wrapper.

Leo looked her up and down. His mouth looked tense. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look hurt."

"Oh yeah, my feet are pretty sore. I wanted to drop this off before I take a hot bath."

Leo let out a deep sigh, as their eyes met, and he found it impossible to miss eyes not devouring his. Leo was not sure why his brain and body were against him, as he awkwardly bent over, picked Selen up, and carried her to the side of his bed.

Selen was shocked and didn't understand. "Leo, you're going to hurt yourself."

"I wouldn't have to do this, if you weren't hurt."

"But, Leo, what about your stitches?"

"I doubt they will burst if I carry you two feet. Plus, I have been healing pretty well; don't drop my cake."

"But."

"I'm fine, trust me," Leo spoke, as he laid Selen on the bed. "I got something for you," Leo said, as he went towards his dresser and pulled out a half-smoked joint.

Selen smiled, her eyes lighting up, mischievously. "You, indeed, are a beast. How could you hold out on me?"

"Well, since you brought me cake, it's only right for me to share."

"Technically, it was Miss Murray, who gave you the cake."

"But, you could have eaten it."

"True, yes, give me more praise," she laughed, lightly.

Leo stared down at Selen's bare feet on the bed and licked his lips, as he brought the blunt to his mouth. "How about we smoke, and I rub your feet."

Selen nodded awkwardly, unsure of how to respond. Leo sat silently at the end of the bed and slowly rubbed her feet. He watched her gaze out the window. Selen lowered herself into the bed, sparked the bowl, and exhaled a tight column of white smoke from her lips, filling the room with a dank musk. Leo enjoyed watching the fumes curling lazily from her parted lips as he rubbed her feet. Selen involuntarily smiled from the corners of her lips.

They had passed the blunt back and forth, and lost track of time. Both were enjoying each other's company.

"Leo, could you ever have imagined us being here like this?"

"This was not what I had imagined for us."

"What did you imagine then?"

Leo stared deeply into Selen's eyes, for what seemed like an eternity. He leaned in close, and gave her his answer, "I'd rather not say."

Selen pulled back from Leo, cleared her throat, and said, "Leo, sorry. Maybe I should go, I'm getting hungry, and I got a cotton mouth, like a motherfucker."

"If I get you something to eat and drink, will you stay?"

Selen's lips were dry and cracked. Oddly, when she stuck out her tongue, it trembled as if the effort were too much for her. "Sure," the words escaped her lips. Leo looked like an eager puppy springing out of the gate, as he rushed to the bathroom. He brought it out and handed it to her.

"So, no ice?"

"You said water, and you should have specified that you wanted ice," Leo smiled ruefully.

"What about food," Selen said, her lips curling downward into a pout. Leo smiled ruefully and pointed at the cake that was on the nightstand. Leo sat on the bed beside Selen, with the plate in his hand.

"No spoons?"

"I don't need one." Leo dipped his fingers into the melted cream cheese icing, and the satisfaction of eating put a smile on his face. He proceeded to suck on his finger. Selen felt like she was in a lull, as she stared at Leo.

"Want some?"

With a smile, she distanced herself from him. "No, thank you."

"Come on, and you know you want some," Leo spoke, as he straightened his finger but bent it back slowly, every time Selen came close, as if he were teasing her.

"Stop playing, and give me some."

Leo laughed heartily and licked it off his fingers, and took another nice mouthful of the piece of cake between his fingers. "Awe, you're too slow."

"Forget this! By the time I get any, the cake will be gone," Selen mumbled, as she dipped her finger into the cake, as well. Selen smiled and brought her finger to her lips. Leo grabbed her hand and pressed it to his lips. Leo licked her fingers seductively. He sucked the cake off her fingers, and held her gaze as he chewed deliberately, letting her see his tongue.

Leo stopped sucking on her fingers until she removed her fingers from his mouth. He grabs Selen's face to hold a smile in place, only for her features to melt into lust beneath his fingers.

She wanted to struggle, to reprimand, to complain, but he grabbed her face and kissed her so forcefully, that a lick of flame burned her to the core.

He put his hands in her hair, and his mouth on hers, and moved to lie on top of her. A large groan tore from Selen's lips, as Leo's lips suddenly engulfed hers in ravenous hunger. His hot flesh ground against her. His tongue sucked away what last bit of resistance Selen had.

Leo gently, but dominantly, pulled Selen closer to him. He needed that sensation, and he required the blazing friction between them. Leo felt Selen's lips part and forked his tongue to stroke her lips. The sensation was thrilling, and Selen opened her mouth to allow him entrance. Leo seized the opportunity, and his tongue connected with hers, twirling and entwining, stroking and grinding. Leo's right hand held the back of Selen's head closely.

At the same time, his left hand slid along her body. Selen whimpered at the sensation, his body was stiff, and Leo was burning up. Selen caught Leo's tongue in her mouth, and she closed her lips around it, sucking on the appendage. Leo grunted and then let out a deep moan. He moved his hand and gripped Selen's thigh, and wrapped Selen's leg around his waist. This enhanced the need for Leo's body, as he felt Selen's hips start to grind. Selen pulled away from Leo, and they looked at each other.

"I think I should go," Selen said, as she panted in Leo's face. She bit her lip, as she stared into his eyes, searching for the right words. Leo felt like he didn't want to let her go. Leo smiled, and then slowly got up and sat on the bed. Selen rearranged her dress and pushed her hair back. She went straight for the door. Selen put her hand on the door handle to open it. Leo's hand clasped hers, a gesture of comfort that appeared unable to weaken her uncertain feelings.

"I'm sorry, Selen. I didn't mean for that to happen."

Both just stood there in silence, neither knowing what more to say, other than what was just said and done. Selen grasped the door handle, and left Leo alone with his thoughts in the darkness of the night. He felt a despair steal over his body, as he watched her go away from him.

12