Blaire and Foster - A New Direction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other tightly with our free hand but were in such synch that it was just a matter of moments before we collapsed into a vibrating pile of orgasm. Our breaths were becoming so fast that our fingers started to follow that rhythm, on the breath in, our fingers buried themselves against the g-spot, pressing against and rubbing the ridged structure just above the pelvic bone, and on the exhale, our thumbs would do a circle or two around the clit, before our next breath in. Faster and faster our breath and hands moved in such accuracy and unison that the second that Blaire blurted out, 'I'm cumming', I felt my own muscles clench around her fingers too. We didn't move for a few minutes, enjoying the muscular symphony happening in our vaginas. Our breath slowed and the contractions of pleasure mirrored the pace, still clenching around each other's fingers as tightly but just at a much slower, more fulfilling pace.

Slowly Blaire slipped her hand out of my vagina, trying to tease my clit with one small circle as she pulled her fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean. She leaned in seductively and said, "I love the way you taste..." I still hand my hand in her, afraid to move too suddenly, but she slowly started to grind onto my finger again, not giving me much chance to stop. I reached down with my other hand, switching fingers seamlessly so she could continue her slow deep rocking, and I could also enjoy her taste off of my fingers. She was sweet like pineapples and I wanted her to enjoy the taste too, so I rubbed the remaining juices on my lips and leaned in for a kiss. Our breathing had come back to a slow, deliberate pace, and every nerve-ending in my body felt super charged and ready to go again.

Blaire

We held each other, riding each other's hands, three or four more times before we both collapsed and dragged ourselves onto her bed. I turned back on and nestled right up against her body, as her little spoon, and she put her arms around me, her breasts pressing against my sweaty back as we both drifted to sleep. As I slept, I had a lucid dream, I left my body and floated above the bed, then I looked down at how comfortable I was in Bella's arms. They were stronger than I realized, as I took note of the rounded shoulder muscles and the line that delineated her triceps. I could feel her strength now enveloping me and felt a sense of safety I hadn't considered before that moment. Even as I hovered above the bed, the scene changed, now there was a bright orange light shining like an aura around our sleeping figures, it shimmered with occasional splashes of green like the northern lights. I sensed stronger sexual energy between our bodies than I had noticed while awake, and the green made me feel overcome with the genuine compassion and care that passed between them, I mean us.

It was such a strange feeling, observing my life from the outside. I looked around the room, which looked familiar, exactly how I'd remembered it, right down to the pile of wrinkled clothes on the floor still damp from the evening's events. As I turned to the door, I reached out to open it, blinking my eyes at the bright light outside. It took a minute to get the hang of the doorknob, but once I figured out how to turn it, I walked outside, squinting into the blinding sun. I was outside on a mountain in the snow. It took a second for me to realize that it was Banff, on top of the hill we hiked the first morning I spent with Andrew. I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. I walked pensively towards the trees, looking down the trail I knew we had climbed up. He was not there, so I called out his name, and heard a faint whimper from the other side of the ridge. I jogged over and saw Andrew laying in the snow, covered more than halfway and seemingly stuck. Around his body, the snow sparkled with rainbow colours, but the closer I looked, there was an emptiness in his eyes. He smiled at me and said, thanks for coming to my rescue, in his sultry deep voice, yet this time, I didn't feel myself melt with ecstasy at its sound. The rainbow light around him, slowly morphed into butterflies and they flew up into the air and disappeared.

When I turned to look back at him, Andrew's face shifted between Dr. Foster's, then morphed into Johnny's and even into the imaginary Russian Don Juan character I had made up for the stories Naomi and I used to write. His face kept glitching out like it was a cheap arcade game from the 1991. I knew that it was trying to send a message to me, I just couldn't quite get it yet... Everything was happening so quickly before my eyes- suddenly I heard the beep of a strange alarm clock and woke up.

Bella

I had been awake for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of having Blaire in my arms as I spooned her naked body against my own. I could feel her breathing and heartbeat so clearly and it brought me right back to our first few moments of embrace the previous night. It had been even more amazing than I had imagined it would be in my wildest dreams. I felt a deeper connection with Blaire than I'd felt in over a month, and it felt okay to be heading our separate ways for a few weeks, because now I knew that she was slowly coming around to the idea that maybe we could be more than friends.

As I leaned to reach towards my phone on the sidetable to mute the alarm before it rang, I noticed Blaire eyes moving quickly beneath her eyelids, surely a sign of an awesome dream, maybe she was reliving last night's encounter? I smiled to myself and as I unlocked the phone, she mumbled something, which made me jump a little bit. I looked down and her eyes were still shut, but I was pretty sure I knew what she had said.

Before I could react, my alarm beeped in my hand, I tried to mute it, but I could feel Blaire stirring, and as she turned towards me, her eyes squinting at me with a grin, she leaned in to give me the sweetest good morning kiss. I watched as she laid her back down on my pillow and absorbed her surroundings. We usually hung out in her room, which was bigger, and more conducive to watching shows since she had a full sized TV and loveseat in her room, unlike my minimal- bed, desk, bar fridge, and ergonomic chair- furniture arrangement. I smiled back at her because it felt so good to wake up next to her like this and took a moment to kiss her on my favourite spot right at the base of her collarbone. I leaned back and let her slowly wake up. When she finally turned and said, good morning, I thought it was a good time to ask the burning question that had jumped in my head moments earlier.

"Looks like you had quite the dream? I saw your eyes making those REM twitches like the film I watched in my science of sleep course this semester. Do you remember what you dreamed about?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling now, trying not to give away my sense of foreboding doom.

She paused for a second, thinking hard to see if she could recall anything, then said, "I actually can't remember. I think I was just in the middle of something but the alarm kind of broke my focus. Darn, I wish I could remember!!"

I also had wished she had remembered. I wondered if I shouldn't just let the whole thing go, but my need to ask was burning inside me and I couldn't stop myself, "Well, if it helps, a few minutes before you woke up, you mumbled, 'Andrew'. So, maybe it was about him?" I asked, immediately holding my breath, wondering if this piece of information had triggered her recollection. I pulled the sheet up over my breasts, as I suddenly felt so vulnerable and exposed.

She froze. I could hear her breath stop short, and it made me wonder what was coming next. Could she remember what happened? Was she having a sexy dream about Dr. Foster after an incredible night with me? I wanted to hear what she had to say, but there was a deep knot forming in the pit of my stomach.

Blaire

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't remember anything about my dream, but clearly Andrew had something to do with it. I don't know if I can wait until after Christmas to tell her now that she knows his name.

"Umm, I don't know how to tell you this..."