Blake, Broadway, and the Diamond Riddle Pt. 02

Story Info
Tuesday, Martial arts, Riddle, Celebration, Uncle's Advice.
3.5k words
4
2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is sweeter than honey, stronger than a lion, can't be lifted, given away, nor eaten. If you can find out, you will find who I am. The news service said it was a message left at the robbery scene. It was so strange no detective could decipher it. It was leaked to the media. Someone definitely had a good police source. It was being covered in print and local television new services.

The cab arrived; back at Blake's apartment, she got out, paid the driver, walked up, and unlocked the door. She looked at her watch, seeing it was 11:30 pm.

Emilie was on the phone with papers and charts all over the coffee table and floor.

Blake quietly stepped over the stuff, trying to get to her room, easing past the door. She took off her clothes and grabbed her robe for the trip toward the shower. Then felt a slight twitch in her abdomen. "Oh no, she thought, I hope an ovum isn't trying to pop out, with all the sperm that man had pumped in her pussy and was now swimming around in her Uterine cavity," she was sure to get pregnant.

After the shower, taking a trip to the drug store was warranted. Blake dried off and put her robe on as she headed back to her bedroom.

Emilie stopped her saying, "Come here, I have some amazing leads on the robbery caper."

She sat down beside her on the couch.

"I talked to several sororities from the college; they are very interested in pursuing the robbery case with me.' 'Here is some of the information gathered. I have them in five groups.' 'The crime scene, company personal files, company history, Police information, and the riddle. Cool, huh?" Emilie stated, looking extremely curious.

"So, what are your findings so far?" Blake asked.

Replying," There was no forced entry that they found so far; only the most expensive items were taken, and the damage was minimal."

looking with wonder at the riddle," Looks like to me whoever it was is risking being found by even leaving this." She put it down and told Emilie she'll be right back; she needed a few things from the drug store.

The phone rang. Emilie answered it.

Blake went to the local drug store, retrieved the needed items, and walked back to the apartment; she took the plan B pill. She settled in bed for the night.

Sunday went as usual with homework, then classes Monday and Emily's increasing obsession with the robbery case.

Tuesdays and Saturdays

Tuesday morning came. Blake lay in bed looking at the ceiling, thinking this was the day. Should I cancel the martial art training sessions or not? She decided to call her mom for advice she badly needed.

She knew her mom worked, but as a corporate manager at another branch the company had set up, her hours were different than before, so she thought she could squeeze a call in around lunchtime.

Waking up looked at his schedule seeing the evening training session with the Blake girl. Hmm, Gerald thought perhaps she would call it off. She did look a bit flustered after the performance she put on. He went on to work watching over the team's sessions for the day. Around lunchtime, he thought about asking for advice from his father but knew he had to be honest about getting involved with a young woman he was twice her age. On top of that, his father was friends with the girls' mother. So no, it wouldn't be a good idea.

He knew his uncle John was older than his dad but was still in pretty good shape, and he could keep a discussion under wraps. From the address folder on his computer, his uncle lived in Santa Cruz now, "Cool," he said.

GEROLD SPEAKS TO HIS UNCLE

He dialed the number on his phone, and after five rings, John answered.

Hello, I have not heard from you in months; what's happening, nephew?

"As you know, I manage a boxing club here in New York, and there is a client I give lessons to on the side who needed martial arts training quickly for some stage career she was involved with on Broadway.' 'I offered her personal sessions due to the club being booked for months.' 'She is a young little thing, barely eighteen; after a good workout, she was about to go home.' 'However, I guess she saw me get into my Jacuzzi, naked?"

"The next thing before I knew it, she was standing before me in thin string bikini panties with the most beautiful set of tits and a pussy full of blonde hair.' 'She is not short, being 5 foot seven or eight.' 'Now, Uncle John, I am not a young dumb full of cum, fledgling little boy, so I tried to be understanding by resisting what was about to happen, trying to talk sense into her, but before long, she had me in her pussy." Gerald said nonstop.

John stopped him, saying," Okay, hold on a minute.' 'Not to be insensitive, but you're in your 40's now.' 'And from what I remember, you were a big fellow in the personal area, if you know what I mean.' 'And a young woman jumped on you?"

"Yes, Uncle John, she took me whole when most females struggle with it," Gerald stated.

"Okay, continue," John told him.

"This woman's pussy was soft, silky, and deep; she took all of me in her belly and was fucking so good I could not hold myself for long, so I pulled out and got on top.' 'I was going to teach her a lesson she would never forget; therefore, why I called you, her pussy started a rhythmic suction action."

Uncle John stopped him again. Saying, "Who is this kid seems like I heard this before.' 'I need a little more personal information from this young woman; who is she?"

"Don't tell dad, but it's the woman's daughter he helped with those Chicago Dock's guys, you know the brothers.' 'I was there; I think it was about 20 years ago," Gerald answered.

He promised his brother he would not say anything, and with his nephew not knowing he wasn't going to spill the beans, Gerald came to him instead of his brother. So, he wanted to maintain his brother's privacy while at the same time helping his nephew with some advice.

"Phweee," John whistled.

"Look, Gerald, this one is difficult; my first advice is to let you know all pussies are not the same.' 'Some men think they are just a hole, but they're more than that.' 'These wonders of nature were built to create the next generation of human beings.' 'You might have to study the subject, but here is a little bit I know.' 'I think you ran into what the old timers call, a breeding pussy."

Gerald laughed," A what?' 'Come on, Uncle John."

"Hear me out; there are men in the past who had many children; they had two, sometimes three jobs to take care of 10 or 12 kids.' 'These guys' wives were always pregnant; the term barefoot and pregnant came from these families.' 'These guys were always happy but tired, usually dying in their early 40s; they were so run down.' 'They say they worked themselves to death because of having so many kids; however, it's also rumored these wives fucked them to death."

Gerald said, "Well, thanks for the advice." Hanging up the phone with a snicker. Thinking stuff doesn't happen like that anymore; there is birth control now. But the saying lay in the back of his mind.

BLAKE SPEAKS TO HER MOTHER

Blake skipped her 11 o'clock English class due to it being her easiest. She phoned her mom.

She answered, "Hi Blake, baby girl."

"Hi, mother, do you have time to talk?" She asked.

"It's been an easy afternoon; sure, what's up?" Amber replied.

"You must keep this between you and me, don't tell dad, my sisters, or any of your friends," Blake insisted.

"Oh, no, you are pregnant or quitting school?" Her mother quickly said, worried.

"No-o, mother, nothing like that,' 'I am not hurt or quitting or pregnant you taught me better than that; listen, okay?"

She got quiet.

"As you know, you told me about the boxing club here in New York.' 'Because you and he are friends, the owner and manager gave me a reasonable price on lessons of the martial arts training I needed quickly for the stage play audition on Broadway.' 'These lessons were set up for Tuesday and Saturday evenings and were the only times he had for months, so I accepted."

"Last Saturday, it started; everything went well; I was about to leave when the trainer was in his robe after we both showered after the workout.' 'He said goodbye and went to relax in his Jacuzzi, which has a vibrator for muscle relaxation.' 'Mother, I was a little curious.' 'I'd never seen a black cock before.' 'I just wanted to peak and then leave, so I walked over slowly and looked around the corner seeing a huge, black dick. Mother: it looked a foot long.' 'I took off my clothes; he did not notice me at first until I was standing there in just my panties.' 'Unlike younger men, he did not jump on me; he just looked at my body up and down.' 'He helped me in the Jacuzzi but tried to talk me out of the moment, so I pumped his cock.' 'I wanted to feel it grow big in my hand, and it did.' 'My pussy began telling me to jam it inside, but he stopped me holding it, getting out, drying me off, and telling me this is stopping now."

Her mother stopped her, "Asking what time of the month it was, in reference to her period?"

"Within a week before it was to start," Blake replied.

"So, sweety, you're ovulating," her mother explained.

"Mother, I have been doing that since I was twelve; just hear the whole story, please?"

She said, "Okay, I won't interrupt anymore."

"Gerald got towels drying me off, talking about the future and responsibilities, I knew he was right, but his cock was sticking straight up,' 'I could not help it; I had to get that thing in me.' 'My pussy told me to do things, and I did everything she wanted.' 'I pushed him down and straddled him; it was tight, but I managed to get it in.' 'Mother, my legs were outside his, and he and I hunched each other fucking.' 'It was the best cock I ever had.' 'It caused little climaxes while building up for a big one."

Amber was getting all hot listening to her daughter talking about her just happened sexual experience. Thinking about James, Gerald's father. She thought James was ten inches of thick meat, but her daughter just took 12. She knew Gerald was taller and thicker than his father and her daughter was taller than her, so she guessed it made sense.

"Then he asked me why my pussy was twitching, squeezing, releasing,' 'don't they all do that? I told him," Blake quantified.

"He pulled out and then got on top of me, announcing he was getting him some pussy.' 'It was the first time someone placed my legs between their shoulders like that forcing his cock in me with power.' 'Mother, my pussy loved it; taking only a few wonderful minutes of this before a gigantic orgasm hit me.' 'I moaned the loudest I ever have; it was so good.' 'Somehow, I got my legs down, locking them around him.' 'I began rocking back and forth; simultaneously, my pussy started lurching, twitching, sucking, plus sending oily lubrication from my glands."

"I knew he was going to Cum, but I didn't care, making him empty his nuts inside me; we moaned, coming together, holding each other tight.' 'I am supposed to go to Tuesday's training session tonight; what should I do?"

Blake finished silently, waiting for her mother to speak.

MOTHERS ADVICE

How can she explain to her daughter that they had similar sexual experiences, bodies, and desires? And she was hoping it would not get out that James, Gerald's father, and she had a thing going for a time before she and Brian got married, Brian knew, but her girls didn't.

"I know you understand all men are different; some bigger, smaller, thinner, fatter, well, it's the same for females." You have the Jones pussy; we are deep and rhythmic, and its muscles are tight. In some cases, it can drive a man nutty, and why you and I don't like to be chased."

"The week before your period is crucial; you'll have to deny visual stimulation during that time, stay home, and keep busy.' 'You know Kathy, one of my older girlfriends, had helped me during my twenties until I gained my career and met your father." Her mother grew silent.

"But I need the martial arts training mother, for the Broadway audition," Blake said, stressed.

"Look, avoid training sessions seven days before your period schedule and restart after." 'Or go over there but be on birth control?" Her mother insisted. "I am sorry, I don't know what else to say."

"What if he cancels me for pushing him into sex?" Blake replied.

"I don't think the Johnston males would do that; they are very good people;' 'How about your friend Emilie?' 'Can she look out for you during your sensitive time?" Her mother asked.

"No, she would mess things up; okay, mother, thanks for the advice." Blake hung up the phone.

She texted Gerald informing him she would be there for their second session. All went well; he taught her many moves and techniques with mental discipline exercises, a coincidence probably not, which helped a lot. She did not react like Saturday evening due to his maturity and understanding, and her pussy was already thoroughly satisfied. Laughing, she thought, "He was not naked under his robe either."

Blake's period started soon after, and she didn't mind; for the first time in her life, she was happy about it.

The Riddle solved and celebration

Emilie gathered all the information from sororities, putting up an information board as you see on Crime shows; it had schedules of the employees but not the management; however, it did have their names.

Blake looking at the riddle, said, "The only thing stronger than a Lion is a bee; nothing will attempt to tangle a wasp or beehive.' 'They all make honey; nothing is sweeter."

"Oh my, you got it. Love is sweeter than honey!" and stronger than a lion, can't be given away, lifted, or sold. You can't lift love off someone, sell it, or give it away.' 'Someone is in love in some form and thus robbed the jewelry store.' 'So, all we have to do is background work on the people who work at the store, from the owner down to their janitor.' 'Blake, you're a genius." Emilie said.

"Yes, but isn't that getting into the personal lives of the Jewelry store people and the police investigation?' 'Sometimes these cases take time, months, sometimes years. Blake informed her"

Emilie muffled under her breath, "Your right, I better change my Major to investigative journalism,' 'I like botany; I'll minor in that scuffling around in her school notebook, not really listening."

This would keep Emilie busy and out of her troubles for the time being. On the other hand, Blake had her own concerns. Her period lasted the usual six days. Her cycle is longer than most girls she knew. Hers over 30 days, give or take a few. Almost a month passed when the Broadway play audition was set for that Friday evening at seven o'clock pm. Having just over sixteen hours of martial arts training helped a lot. Blake was excellent, Dancing, singing, flipping around, and performing stuns; she was sensational, winning one of the three parts out of the 300 asked.

Emilie, Blake, and five others went out that Friday night to celebrate the successful audition; they all had too much to drink, and Blake did not hold her liquor very well. She saw a street sign showing the exit to Gerald's home, thinking I got to pay him, made the driver, who was not drinking, drop her off. She'd take a cab home; they all said great, dropped her off, then drove away.

She knocked on the door; after a minute, he opened it saying," Oh my, you look waisted; come on in." She slurred," I must pay you, and I got the part, Gerald," hugging him. He looked at the wall clock; it was 0200 am, "hmm," he said.

He could see she must have partied a little too much; let's put you on the couch to sleep this off; you pay me later. Getting a small cover, he laid her down she fell asleep.

0600 am Blake stirred; she said, "Oh my, that was bad," forgetting where she was for a minute, but a similar night light was in the hallway; she took off her clothes but panties and bra; headed to bed. It was dark, and the way was different; stumbled a little, but she found the bedroom. It is late October; the sun wouldn't rise until after 0700 am. She moved the covers, slipping into the edge of a king-size bed. She fell asleep instantly.

Ten minutes later, Gerald was dreaming; he was in bed with a mysterious woman he could not see. She snuggled up to him in her panties. He pulled out his dick, placing it between her thighs; it was warm - but this felt real. He opened his eyes; it was dark, but a real woman was there; sleeping; his dick was between her thighs, and he was hugged upon her little booty. It had to be Blake. He tried not to harden any further, but it wouldn't stop.

Blake was startled a bit, nonetheless, instinctively opened her legs. It had been 29 days since her last period; subconsciously, she was in her total ovulating desires; her pussy lubricated quickly. It told her to put Gerald's dick in her pussy. She was dreaming of the last time she was with him; her hand impulsively grabbed his dick, cramming it inside.

She woke up, but it was still dark, but the sun was beginning to rise; she was in Gerald's bed, the same bed that gave her the orgasm of her life. He started to pull out. "I am sorry but don't." She pushed until it was back in, "Oh Oooooh," as such pleasure hit her vagina. She began to hunch back."

The difference between Gerald and her previous sexual experiences were the length and width of his cock. First was puppy love and her first boyfriend. He was average size according to her girlfriends she'd talked to. The kissing and foreplay were okay, but him being thin and short; other than breaking her hymen, it was lackluster at best. The other girls told her it was first-time jitters; however, it never got any better; she broke up with him soon after. Having several more boyfriends ended in the same result. She got busy soon placing sexuality at the back of a list of priorities she set for herself.

Blake had been experiencing sex at its fullest as far as her body required; everybody's not the same. Her discovery early in life is better than a midlife crisis, broken family, and failed marriage.

After a few minutes of spoon lovemaking with him hugging her booty, she stopped, got out of bed, and pulled off her panties. The light was getting more luminous as the morning approached.

Blake lay down on her stomach.

Laying beside her, his eyes slowly went over this young woman's gorgeous bottom, round, very smooth, and soft. Ivory white with supple thighs with just the proper contour and power. She looked like she could fuck without getting winded for hours.

Gerald laid down on top of her booty, quickly stuffing his dark meat inside her vagina; it wasn't long before he had all thick twelve inches in deep. He wondered at how she could take him without a problem.

She fit like a glove and started moving up to meet his downward thrusts.

He leaned up on his elbows and kissed her neck, pumping in and out sometimes in circles. Their sensuality was electrifying; this was how real men and women fuck. It wasn't going to be long before this kind of pleasure resulted in the increase of humanity, as all biological creatures are compelled to accomplish.

Blake, in unending pleasure, asked him," are you going to Cum inside me?"

"Yes, my sweet, there's not much choice," Gerald whispered.

There was no thought of the future or consequences; it was a moment in time, one unforgettable occurrence.

"Please," was all Blake said.

Lunging forward, Gerald unloaded sperm in her pussy as they both climaxed; rolling on their side, spooning, they fell asleep, stuck inside her little pink bun; they did not wake until noon.

To be continued...