Bobbie Ch. 07

Story Info
Bobbie continues her descent into depravity.
2.6k words
4.33
14.2k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

This story is fiction. It includes interracial, group, rough, lesbian sex. The main character is sexually used and abused much to her own enjoyment. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

Bobbie's life became a little more normal over the next six weeks. She started back to school and still serviced Mr. Taylor a couple of times a day. She tried to get all of her tests graded and lessons planned at school so she could completely focus on Mr. Taylor at home. Every week, a couple of John's friends would drop by for some fun with the little white slut, and she never disappointed them.

In mid October, John's nephew Chaz called and asked if he could borrow the slut for a long weekend in the country. He and his pals planned a fishing, hunting, drinking and fucking weekend at the cabin. John agreed and told Bobbie to take the following Friday off and plan for a long weekend with the young guys. From past experiences, Bobbie knew this one wouldn't be as rough as her last outing.

She was instructed on what clothes to bring (not many) and was picked up the following Thursday after school. She noticed some duffels and a couple of fishing poles and a shotgun in the back of Chaz's SUV. Once they were on the road, one of Chaz's friends told her to suck his cock and she dove on it without hesitation. During the drive, all three men in the car took turns with her in the back seat getting sucked off.

When they arrived, Bobbie noticed four pickup trucks and another SUV outside the cabin. She saw two men carrying fishing poles towards the water and two huge dogs following them. One looked like a German shepherd and she had no idea what the other one was. One of the other men was off in the distance shooting cans off a tree stump.

"H-how many of you are there?" Bobbie asked.

Chaz smiled and said, "Twelve to fifteen not counting the dogs," and then the three men started laughing.

Once everyone gathered together for burgers and beer, Bobbie counted 14 men. They were all black, but some were lighter than the others. They appeared to be between 18 and 30 years old.. She saw one wedding band, but had no idea how many might be married. They were all sizes from six feet tall and almost 300 pounds to six feet five inches and about 150 pounds. A few of them were built really well and made her look forward to getting banged by them.

After dinner, they stripped her and then had her suck all of their cocks before spending the next five hours banging all of her gaping slut holes. Chaz remembered hearing his uncle say that he and his friends had stuffed three cocks into her pussy and ass hole, so naturally, the young guys had to do the same. Bobbie loved it and was screaming and coming over and over again.

They worked on their borrowed slut most all day on Friday showing her no respect or concern. Bobbie didn't care. She was getting fucked by all these guys, and it was great. Several times they had to let the dogs outside so they wouldn't try to horn in on the action with their slut.

Then Sunday after breakfast, they started on her for the final time, and this time, they let the dogs stay inside.

Bobbie was dropped off at John's house around 6:00 that evening. She had a few bruises, her wrists had rope burn from being hung by her arms, she had scratches and welts and she was exhausted. She vaguely heard Chaz telling his uncle what all they did to her.

READERS; NOW AT THIS POINT, YOU NEED TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION, BECAUSE THE THINGS THAT SHE DID AT THE CABIN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE PRINTED ON LITEROTICA ACCORDING TO THEIR GUIDELINES. SO USE YOUR IMAGINATION IN ITS MOST DEGENERATE FORM.

Bobbie showered and went right to bed. The next morning, she was back at school teaching her students as if the weekend had never happened.

Once again, she fell into a routine for the next few weeks with John and the weekly visits from his friends. He told her that he needed to go away for a few days again and she pleaded with him not to make her stay with Marwynn. She promised him anything he wanted, but he already had that from her. Finally he agreed and said, "OK slut. I'll have someone else come stay with you." She was so thrilled, she begged him to let her suck his cock and rim his ass, and he happily obliged.

On the day he left, her short term roommate had not yet arrived. John told her that she would recognize her when she got there, and to have a good time. About an hour later the doorbell rang and upon opening it, Bobbie stared into the mean glare of Jazmine and her ever present baseball bat.

She smirked at Bobbie and sneered, "You're all mine now slut, and I have big plans for you."

For the next several hours, Bobbie licked and sucked Jazmine's pussy and ass hole while Jazmine used the bat on all of the slut's holes. Jazmine laughed and said, "The first time I stuck that bat in you, it took some effort. But now, your slut holes have been used so many times by so many people that they're just big open gashes.

Jazmine used her again for a few hours the next morning and then told her to get one of her trampy summer dresses on. She had her drink a couple of rum and Cokes to relax. Both drinks were drugged, and soon Bobbie passed out.

Jazmine drove to the local railyard and tossed the sleeping cunt into one of the boxcars and then went home. She didn't notice that there were three filthy men huddled at one end of the car. Once the men realized that someone had just dumped a beautiful almost naked young blond into their boxcar, they were ecstatic. "Holy shit," one of them said. "Santa came early this year fellas."

They dragged the unconscious slut to the end of the car and all fucked her as the train was pulling out. It took just over two hours to get to the next station where the train would stop to unhook and add cars. During that time, Bobbie came around just as she had a cock in her pussy, one in her ass and the third man was trying to get his into her mouth. It stunk to high heaven, but Bobbie obediently opened her mouth and sucked.

When the train finally stopped, she put her dress back on and the three men took her with them. She followed along like a trained puppy as they took her to their encampment where she saw many cardboard houses and tents. There were small campfires, old grocery carts, trash and quite a few rough looking men of all shapes and colors.

The four of them stopped at one of the cardboard shacks and one of the men said, "Here's our place. What's your name anyway?"

"B-Bobbie," she squeaked. "I-I need to go home."

The three men laughed and one said, "Yeah girlie, we'll get you back home, but first you have to do something for us."

"Wha-what do I have to do?"

"You have to make us some money," he said. "We're going to sell your ass for a few days and then we'll get you back home."

She knew it was hopeless to argue or try to get away so she nodded her head. The four of them ate some food that the men had found in a nearby restaurant dumpster and then two of the men left to go solicit business for their new slut.

Over the next week, she was in and out of a drug and alcohol induced daze. The three men kept cheap booze and drugs in her system so she would have no idea how to get away. But they didn't need to, because Bobbie was screaming and moaning like a two bit whore all day long while she was getting fucked by many of the men in the encampment. The three men charged whatever they could get. Some paid a dollar, but a few could only part with 25 cents. Bobbie didn't care what they charged, if anything. All she wanted to do was get her holes used.

By the end of the week, the three men had collected almost $40 form renting out their whore. They were happy, but thought they could do better with a higher class clientele so they cleaned her up and took her to a part of town away from the camp. They had her suck off a few guys which made them another $30, but then Bobbie passed out in an alley and fell against some trash cans. They tried to get her up, but finally just gave up, took their money and left her there. A few of the buttons of her dress were still buttoned, but the hem of her skirt was up to her waist displaying her pussy to anyone who happened by.

"Mrs. Barrett. Mrs. Barrett. Wake up. Are you OK?" the boy asked as he checked out her skimpy dress above her hips. He thought, "Mrs. Barrett is one of the hottest and nicest teachers at my school. All of the guys have the hots for her."

"Wha-what happened?" She asked as she lifted to her elbows.

"I-I saw something in the alley and I came to check it out and it was you, Mrs. Barrett."

Her eyes finally regained focus and she slurred, "James?? James Taylor? What are you doing here?"

He tried to help her to her feet and she looked at him with glazed eyes and mumbled, "I suppose you want to have sex with me too."

"Wha-what did you say, Mrs. Barrett?"

She slurred her words, "I said, I suppose you want to have sex with me too. Come on, let's get this over with."

"No Mrs. Barrett. Someone left you here and they must have doped you up. Let me help you up." Slowly James helped Bobbie to her feet. She said, "James? James, is that you?"

"Yes, Mrs. Barrett. Come on, we need to get you some help." He pulled her dress back down to cover her ass and helped her walk to the end of the alley. A block down the street was a small clinic and James helped her there. The nurse practitioner took one look and called for an ambulance. As they were putting her into the back, she mumbled, "James?," and then passed out.

She spent the next five days in the hospital being treated for cuts, bruises and addiction. From there, she was sent to a rehab facility. The facility notified her school that she had been the victim of trauma and would be out for a couple of months recovering.

In the meantime, John returned home and had no idea where his worthless slut had gone. He contacted Jazmine who professed ignorance. Damn that worthless cunt," he thought. "When she gets back here, I'm going to punish her like she's never been punished.

James 'JJ' Taylor wondered how his dream teacher ever got into that alley. Even though he had just turned 18, he could certainly appreciate the older white teacher's body, and he got to see quite a bit of it. He hoped she was OK.

By the time Bobbie was released from the rehab facility, it was the beginning of the new year. She knew she had to change her life before she descended further into the pits of depravity. She had no idea how many men and women she had fucked. She couldn't remember all the things they did to her, but she remembered that most of them were quite pleasant and gave her orgasms even though some were painful.

She knew that she was petrified of Marwynn and Jazmine. She knew that she was pleasantly surprised with Leon and would probably still give him a fuck. She knew that she probably shouldn't trust Mr. Taylor anymore to look out for her best interests. And she knew that she no longer had any friends, just people who wanted to dominate her. And she was OK with that, but still knew that she had to change something.

Her plan was to go to John's house and pick up some clothes and try to find another place to stay for a while. She rang his doorbell and after a few seconds John opened the door. "H-hello Mr. T-taylor," she said while looking down at the floor.

He smiled and said, "Where in the hell have you been, slut? Get in here."

"Mr. Taylor, I'm here to pick up some stuff and move out. I can't take some of the abuse that people are giving my body. I'm just one small white woman and everyone who uses and abuses me are so much bigger and stronger. They can make me do whatever they want. I have to admit that I enjoy it most of the time, but Marwynn and Jazmine are too rough and Chaz just went a little too far. "

She put her head down and turned to walk to her room to get her clothes. John smiled and waited in the living room. After about 15 minutes, she was back and sat her two suitcases down. "Mr. Taylor, I enjoyed our time together, and I . . . "

"Come over here," he quietly said to her.

"What?" She asked.

"Did you not hear me, bitch?" He asked.

She slowly walked over to him. He smiled an arrogant smile and lifted her chin with his and and stooped to kiss her. After the first few seconds, she put her arms around his neck. His hands began freely roaming over her body and within three minutes she was naked and on her knees. He pulled out his cock and she quickly put it into her mouth and began sucking. He said, "Once a slut always a slut, huh?"

He lifted her and bent her over a chair and drove his cock into her wet gaping pussy. "Aaaaaah! Oh yessss! Aaaaaaarrrrgggh!"

After he dumped his load in her pussy, she crawled down and cleaned his cock with her mouth. "You're still my whore, aren't you?" Bobbie made no effort to answer him so he repeated, "Did you hear me slut? Tell me you're still my whore."

"I-I-I'm st-still your whore, Mr. Taylor." He laughed knowingly.

Bobbie stayed with him for the next few months until the school year ended. She went back to school and fell back into her routine of servicing John and his friends several times each week.

Early in June, John told her that he was going out of town for a few days again, and that he would arrange for one of her friends to stay with her. When John left, her 'keeper' had not yet arrived so Bobbie grabbed her suitcases and ran out the door. She may not have left if he had told her that her 'keeper' was going to be Leon. She went to the town where she taught and took a motel room while she searched for a place to live. It only took her a few days to find a nice apartment just outside the city limits.

Leon was disappointed to find an empty house when he arrived to use the whore for the weekend. And when John returned, he was furious that she was gone, but he wasn't completely surprised.


BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers