All Comments on 'Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 08'

by jlc123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the description is cringe, didnt read this trash and it should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you think you are a writer, tried reading the very first chaper ughhhhhhhhhh.........

Jumped to this entry, yes you are using some techniques like quotes, but your story is boring, not fluid and not interesting at all. You are not a writer in any sense of the definition. Seriously you need to take some classes, not even an editor can correct this mess. You simply are not skilled at writing thought processes nor have a ability to take a setting and translate it to a story that will hook anyone to really read the words you have thrown at this effort. Why you are posting stuff publicly for others to read is beyond belief.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

After I read the very first chapter, I wanted to puke. I threatened to downrate the entire story by voting a 1/5 on every single chapter without troubling myself to read it any further. I have successfully carried through with that threat.

Are you ignoring the comments posted on your installments? 🤔 I have. The overwhelming majority are telling you that your writing sucks big-time! Stop writing this garbage until at least after you finish High School.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous