Brother's Orders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma whimpered.

He placed a large hand around her throat, pulling her into his body without impaling her yet. If she'd been able to see, she would have been looking into his eyes. Her mouth was open, jaw dropped in a sex craze.

His cock set at the entrance of her pussy, and she felt every muscle trying to pull him in as she shuddered.

"Be a good girl."

She practically purred.

"You want my cock, Emma?"

"Yesss!"

"You'll doanything at all if I fill up that sweet, tight cunt?"

She had never been driven this far. Never, even in her wildest fantasies. She couldn't fucking think, beholden only to the power of sensation. But words dripped from his lips like honey and she wanted to taste him. She wanted every part of him. She wanted to behis and do everything he ever asked.

Anything, he asked. Images of every debauchery she could think of flashed in her mind. She pictured the classroom behind her filled with people,.. watching her tits bouncing and her pussy literally dripping.

She pictured herself in her knees at the center of the room, sucking cock with her mouth dripping with drool. She pictured herself spread eagled in the quad; naked in the lunchroom. Pictured him ordering her to lick his girlfriends pussy. Directing her to suck another man's cock.

She felt her asshole clench as she envisioned herself impaled in a place she'd never even been touched.

She knelled "An-y-thiiing..."

"Fine. All you have to do...if you want my cock..." He pinched lightly on the bud of her clit and she moaned hard. "Say my name..." He demanded. And the answer was always there. His voice. His hands, his touch. She didn't care. Wanted it. Wanted him. She screamed.

"Jonah!"

He thrust inside her, moaning himself, and she was screaming. He slid home, faster and faster, filling her up perfectly. He was sobig. So thick. Every part of her contracted around him until there wasn't a single, wet inch not filled up with his cock. Emma moaned, completely unable to quiet herself, even for fear of discovery. Withher brother.

It was like he knew the thought, and Jonah growled "Slut." The accusation sent her over the edge. She came hard around him, feeling herself pulsing around his big cock.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

He didn't stop talking. "You're my little slut forever, Emma. Cumming on your brothers cock? I told you, you're just a desperate whore. You'll do anything, won't you? Won't you?"

He pulled her hair back, finally releasing that blindfold.

"Ah! Yes! Jonah!"

He pistoned inside her, filling her deliciously as he kissed her. On the lips, the neck. He buried his tongue in her mouth and she moaned around it.

Her eyes went open and his were closed. She took in just how beautiful he was. He fucked her with a deep intensity --his anger and his lust manifest as he pounded into her swollen pussy. It was her turn to talk.

"Do you feel me dripping down your cock?"

He groaned.

"I came so hard all over you. Your fingers. Your cock. My pretty little cunt is quivering."

He groaned, reaching around, rolling her nipples in his fingers.

"Ah!

"Good fucking slut!"

She let her eyes slip to the space where he impaled her, and moaned at the sight. She never knew he was so big. So thick. She didn't know she could take something like that. But she was just so wet. So ready. Teased and tortured for days.

"Tell me you love this." Her brother hissed.

Just a momentary hesitation overcame her as the paralysis of what was happening started to loom. Then he drove in harder, to a sweet deep spot that made her sing "I--I love this!"

"You love your brother's cock"

"I love my brother's cock!"

She felt herself cresting to another peak as her moans rose in pitch and soon she was clenched tighter than she'd ever been. "Fuck!"

She moaned with every pulse of her cunt, and this wasn't just an orgasm. Emma screamed, whimpering and powerless as she squirted on her big brother's dick. She saw the liquid spray against his pulled down pants, saw droplets hit the floor. "Don't stop!"

"Beg!" Jonah commanded, and any modesty she had went out the window.

"Please, cum inside me!" Every surge had her moaning and she nearly lost her feet as her brother hitched twice more --again --and his hot cum splashed inside her. "Yes!Yes!"

He groaned, letting her tight pussy milk him into her greedy hole.

As both their orgasms subsided, Emma felt her pussy tightening around him, sucking his cum up inside her like her body didn't want to waste a single, precious drop.

"Good girl." Jonah panted as he pulled out, halting her with a hand as she started to stand up. "Wait."

She was utterly exhausted, and her eyes closed, satisfied with her languid arms barely holding her up in a 90 degree bend from the wall. Sweat dripped down from her hairline, and she couldn't tell what liquid slicked her thighs and dripped off the top of her clit.

"Ha..."Emma suppressed a little laugh as endorphins rose, and a post-sex smile made its way to her face. She felt her pussy tremble with aftershocks, and finally, a thick dribble of her brother's cum seeped from her pussy to slick her virgin asshole. She laughed. "Jonah...that was--"

When she opened her eyes again, she found her brother fully clothed, pointing his phone at her open pussy.

"Jonah?"

"Now I really do own you, cunt."

12