Brown Sugar Vanquished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, having us well lubed, he began to fuck me. I knew that his fucking would be strong, even forceful, and I was not disappointed. He gave me the hard fucking that I loved to get from him. Marcus was no lover, but was one hell of a thorough fucker. He could lay pipe like it was needed, and that alone made him a good fuck buddy. That he was both long and thick was a huge plus, as was his being middle aged and not a kid. He knew how to get his best fuck, and I wanted to give my best to him.

We got into a good rhythm and he began to really plow my ass. I was cumming deep inside, and working my ass around to give him the ride he deserved.

As we fucked, beside us, Sherri and Ty had recovered and begun to fuck again. Still on her back, she had her arms around her legs keeping them out of the way as Ty punished her asshole with his cock. He kept his stroke short, but very deep in her, not pulling back to her sphincter like he did when he first got into her.

She began to moan, saying: "I am so full. I have never had this much cock inside me. Fuck me Ty, take all you want. I am cumming again."

Ty was pushing hard when he got to the bottom of each stroke, then pulling back just a few inches before pushing hard into her again.

Marcus buried his cock in me, and began to cum hard. When he finished, he pulled out, and lay beside me, looking over me at Sherri getting fucked by Ty. I rolled to my side, pressing my ass into Marcus' crotch to watch her get fucked.

Ty looked over at Marcus and me and said: "This is where I let her see that her ass belongs to me."

He then pulled back, pulling his deformed lump past her swollen sphincter. Releasing the pressure on her legs, she threw them out to the side, and moaned at the erotic pain that his thick cock caused as he pulled the mass out of her. Before her ass could close, he pushed back in, to the bottom then began to cum.

Sherri wailed, saying: "Oh My God, Ty this is more than I can take. Yes, my ass is yours. Fill me with your cum. You are bigger than anything, and you have fucked me like no one else has. This is how sex should be, baby."

Ty pulled his softening cock out of her, still thick enough to make her wince as he pulled away from her sphincter, leaving her asshole gaping, open, with the rosebud swollen, slowly closing.

As we separated from each other, we got up and sat at the edge of the bed and lit a joint. As we passed it around, Sherri was the first to speak, saying: "I have been fucked before, but never like this. I had no idea that I could stretch so much, take so much, and enjoy the pressure so much. I am going to miss this when I go home, baby."

Ty answered, telling her: "White girl, Nashville isn't that far from Birmingham. We will be able to get together often, and Marcus and I will set you up with a couple of our Nashville brothers to take care of things when we aren't up there."

We took showers and dressed, with Sherri and I telling Marcus and Ty how much we enjoyed their visit, as they left.

12