Callsign Amarok Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Orion handed quikclot pads to Pac, he studied their patient for any other injuries.

The white wolf hovered a bit too close, blocking his view of the surgical field. Orion pushed the white wolf aside and spoke gently.

"We're trying to keep him alive, move back and give us some room." The animal whined in response, gazing at Orion.

With a clear view of the injured man, he spotted the biggest issue. Intestines peeped out from a slice across his gut.

Orion got a medical skin stapler and went to work. Using 1 hand, pushing his innards back in and stapling the wound close. He examined if the staples were adequate enough and moved onto the arterial bleed Pac was holding.

Pac lifted the gauze up to inspect the wound. Thankfully the vessel closed on its own.

Orion felt the man's neck and put both hands on the man's chest, immediately performing CPR.

(Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).

The patient's pulse had stopped.

Pac grabbed the first aid kit and continued bandaging other wounds, primarily slashes on the arms and legs.

The white wolf was fuming, growling menacingly at them. It looked like they were playing with his body, not helping him.

"Listen, do you want him to bleed out or let his brain rot from the lack of oxygen?!" Orion yelled at the wolf while pumping the man's chest. Avery, Tim and Dan heard the confrontation and had their weapons at the ready, scanning each closing canine.

A few wolves stood around Orion and Pac staring at them with malicious intent. Both ignored them and continued to work on the man.

Suddenly, the patient took a sharp breath. Orion stopped doing chest compressions and listened for steady breathing, putting an ear to his chest. He heard nothing abnormal but just to be sure he retrieved a stethoscope and listened to his lungs. Later, listening to steady heartbeats.

Both healthy.

Orion and Pac had done a fine job. They sat up, wiped sweat from their brows and cleaned their bloodied hands on their pants.

Relief flooded the snow wolf as it observed its ally come back to life. Wolves who were hesitant, wary or agitated were no longer feeling that way. Especially after witnessing a miracle performed by their Savours.

Head lowered in a submissive act, the white wolf slowly approached Orion and bumped him with its nose. He was still a little wary of the huge canine but gave it his hand, letting it smell him.

Sensing a stroke of luck, he rubbed its chin and placed another hand above, petting the wolf's head, occasionally rubbing its ears. A comforting bliss infected the white wolf and it pounced on Orion.

3 fireteam members raised their weapons quickly, aiming at the attacking animal.

"Hold!" Orion ordered, moving his hand up, signaling them not to shoot.

Looking up at the creature and noticing 2 bright green eyes. A hazy memory jolted to the forefront of his mind but before thinking anything of it. He received licks all over his face.

"Pfft-pfft-mphfttt" He sputtered out.

While the animal was doing this, Orion softly scratched the huge wolf on top of him. The animal stopped and straddled his torso, angling its head at him.

Orion and his teammates had no clue what was happening but nothing prepared them for this.

The white wolf suddenly morphed, transforming into a gorgeous naked woman sitting atop Orion. She looked down at him with hungry and loving eyes.

'It's her!' He was shell shocked.

"Uhm..." Was his only response.

"Hello Amarok Orion, my name is Aurora and you're my mate, my true mate." Her voice was smooth and sultry, loosening the soldier's guard. She leaned down and proceeded to kiss Orion desperately.

His team couldn't take their eyes off the beautiful woman that was sitting on him and stabbing his mouth with her tongue.

A lengthy moment of passionate kissing went by and she rose from his mouth groaning sensually. Orion was also out of breath from the make out session and a little concerned about what she was going to do next.

Then his heart fluttered violently.

"Thank you for saving Zane, I'm sorry but I can't hold back any longer. After witnessing you prove your prowess..." She leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"I've hunted...I've killed...and now...." Aurora ran her hands down Orion's lower body feeling something long and stiff between his legs.

He was hard as a rock.

"I have to have you." She finished hotly. Her body burned with need, now that she had him under her. His scent, taste and petting tantalized her, she wanted him inside.

Aurora fumbled with Orion's belt buckle and took it off, setting it aside. She unbuttoned his pants and tugged them while pinning him down with her legs.

"H..HEY, LOOK AWAY! THAT'S AN ORDER!" Orion tried commanding his team.

All of them disobeyed; Avery and Pac winked at him while Dan and Tim gawked in disbelief.

His fireteam was witnessing a miracle. Orion; someone they knew for a very long time showed no serious interest in anyone. This woman had managed to get him flustered beyond words and was about to ravage him in front of everybody.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing." Avery faked a sniffle.

"Shouldn't we help him out?" Pac asked concerningly.

"Naw, let' em have their fun." Tim scoffed while observing the surrounding wolves.

"Do you think he'll let me keep my SMAW if I look away?" Dan asked.

"I don't think he even cares any-" Avery's comment was cut off by the shocking sight of Orion's lower extremity.

"Ho... alrighty, I'll be at the crate." Dan gathered his things and walked away.

"That's far from small, that's for damn sure." Tim commented in pure disbelief.

They found out that a few wolves surrounding Orion and Aurora were now rutting in the open.

"Yeah, let's give 'em some privacy." Pac recommended knowing that the view was way above his pay grade.

The rest of the fireteam walked off towards the arsenal crate after gathering their discarded magazines on the ground. All the while listening to wolf howls and moans of pleasure coming from the clearing.

===Special Chapter)

Aurora removed the last piece of fabric keeping her away from her prize and worried about the predicament she found herself in.

Orion was packing an 8 inch cock that was leaking with precum and hard as steel. The lupine was a little concerned at how it was going to fit. She'd never mated with anyone, only pleasuring herself with her fingers during heat cycles. Not anymore, now she had him to keep her satisfied and potentially create a family, having pups of their own.

Aurora moved her hands and stroked Orion's cock, moistening the flesh.

He glanced down at Aurora's pink fold and saw that she was absolutely glistening. Her need dripped down and his raging boner ached to be inside her flowery slit.

Wanting to taste him she maneuvered to lap at his shaft's opening. A creamy savoury flavour attacked her tongue and her crotch burned even brighter.

She couldn't take it anymore, moving and lifting herself up. Rubbing her own opening against the head of his cock.

"Mmmm....mgh.."

Examining him caringly, she saw his expectant eyes pleading for her to take him. She responded by sinking down and quivered from each inch burying itself inside her.

"Nngh!" Aurora closed her eyes and angled her head back.

Orion watched his cock disappear into her tight pocket. She yelped once ⅓ of his length entered and felt him tear through something fleshy. Her maidenhead tore and stings resonated to her mind. She paused, waiting for her own insides to adjust to the welcome invader. Her muscles shook and loosened to accommodate more of his length.

A little while later she managed to engulf him and shuddered in delight, flesh squeezing down around his pleasurable cock. Her pussy gripped his girth like a vice and refused to let go after dreaming of this.

Fingers didn't even come close to how Orion made her feel.

"A...Amarok." She whimpered.

Her pocket was extremely tight, slippery and warm. The head of his cock was poking and prodding at something deep within her, threatening to burrow past a constrictive barrier.

Wolves around them began to howl.

"Ho..holy...mgh.."

In all his college years, nothing came close to the bliss he was feeling with her. Bumps and grooves rippled down the sides of his cock and his mind went blank.

She couldn't take it and squirted, followed by a powerful orgasm that rocked her.

The pair panted heavily and gasped at newfound feelings they were experiencing.

He laid his hands on the sides of her abdomen and she began riding him like he was a stallion. Aurora rocked her hips back and forth causing Orion's cock to slide inside her again and again. His lower extremity was snug in its position, eliciting small yelps and cooes of pleasure from the woman.

He was enjoying this too much.

"Don't..ha...stop." Panting while staring into her eyes.

Aurora leaned forward and moaned into his ear.

"It feels...hangh..Soo good to f..finally h...have you... angh! Inside me!" She informed as another orgasm set her off.

Orion reached for a breast and began licking the little nub. He placed his left hand on her back and caressed.

"You feel so good Aurora. Thank you."

She was in utter ecstasy, entranced by his affection. Her wolf adored their mate. Feeling another spike of pleasure attack her, she unraveled and kissed Orion deeply.

Their tongues enjoyed each other until Aurora rose up.

Raising herself back up, She swayed her hips and moaned loudly, making sure that everybody in the area knew that she was claiming him.

"I..I'm close." He admitted. She rocked her hips faster and he responded by raising his hips, attempting to bury himself even deeper.

His head was battering her cervix, unrelenting in digging itself a way in until it was stuck. Her inner walls and muscles began to clamp down on his manhood, making sure that everything was expelled from him. Forcing his release directly into her.

"Do it!! Rrr..claim me!" She finished nearing another peak of pleasure.

Aurora felt Amarok swell and began filling her up with his seed.

"Mmgh!" Orion grunted. His balls pumped strands straight past her cervix, loading her womb with semen.

Sensing him spill into her in powerful jets made her mind go blank and her vision haze with white. She shook with another powerful climax and squirted the second and final time all over Orion's thighs.

"AHH!" Aurora screamed as he kept pulsing inside her, causing rippling aftershocks of pleasure to flow throughout her entire body.

Finally stuffed and satisfied she collapsed onto Orion's combat rig and pecked his neck. Occasionally flexing her abdomen whilst keeping him within her to wring him dry.

They panted and gasped for air. The love making session had taken a lot out of them.

Orion began stroking her back and held her against him. She cooed in response to his genuine affection, kissing him again. Everything he did felt even better because of their most recent release.

Once their breathing settled the she-wolf spoke.

"I want you, Amarok. Beside me as the Alpha male of my Pack."

Orion, bewildered and rung dry by the chain of events, began to sit up whilst holding Aurora. Still seated on his length she softly moaned at his movement and hugged him tightly.

"Sorry, I'm still new to all of this." Stating while he held on and looked into her beautiful emerald eyes.

She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against his.

"You are mine and I am yours. Wherever this takes us, I will stand by you no matter what happens." She whispered while taking one of his hands in hers and kissed.

Leaning back and pecking his cheek childishly. She looked at his brown eyes once more and carefully dismounted.

Orion groaned at her movement and peeked down, noticing blood on his cock. He immediately looked to Aurora.

"I'm so sorry! Are you OK?" Observing her hole, he caught red and white cream slowly leaking out of her.

Her wolf was extraordinarily moved by his attentiveness, wagging her tail.

Orion was mortified and reached for his first aid kit, pulling out 2 pieces of gauze.

"It's ok, there is nothing you should be sorry for. You were amazing, better than I hoped for." Aurora comforted while rubbing her own stomach.

"Lupine joinings are always like this during our first. It will hurt but it was all worth it." Consoling him with her other free hand, skimming his cheek.

Orion let out a sigh of relief and smiled lightly, helping her wipe down the fluids with 1 gauze. He cleaned himself up with the other gauze after caring for her.

"You know, that was my first time too." Remarking with a smirk.

'How has Luna given me such an amazing mate?!' Exclaiming in her head.

Aurora's heart beamed with reheated passion and she knocked him to the ground, kissing him fervently again.

Orion was caught by surprise but accepted the sign of affection nonetheless. Knowing she would take it further, he grabbed both arms and pushed her up. He softly laid Aurora on the ground while kissing her and pulled back, giving her a smooch on the head. She gave out a whine of disappointment.

He had a fireteam to take care of. Orion looked around for his team and saw them crouched or sitting down repacking magazines.

'They definitely heard us....'

Orion moved and pulled his lower clothing back up and buckled his belt. He put the stapler back in his first aid kit and reattached it back on his bag.

Shortly after, motioning the zipper on the backpack open, Orion pulled out a cloak and handed it to Aurora who was still sitting on the ground.

She stood up inspecting the large piece of fabric and wrapped it around her arousing frame.

While she did this Orion picked up his broken rifle and slung it around his bag. He noticed a bunch of wolves hovering nearby, staring at him curiously.

"They are wondering what you will do next." Aurora spoke close, startling him a little. She made no noise moving next to his side.

"I need to talk with my team and plan our next course of action."

She quirked her head to the side, confused by his words.

Noticing this he spoke again in a way hopefully she and her wolves would understand.

"I need to speak with my friends and plan the next parts of our journey."

The newly mated she-wolf eagerly reached out and grabbed his hands. Holding them daintily in hers, she gazed into his eyes and smiled.

"Talk to your friends and come to my village! You will all have a place there!" Aurora exclaimed happily.

======

Hope you guys liked it!

Please rate, comment or share feedback with me. It's always appreciated!

1...345678