All Comments on 'Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted? Ch. 02'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very hot story. Love the pov from her as she tried on the dresses. The other girls knew exactly what to do as they teased her. I wonder just how far she is going to go? Will she eventually become the corporate toy to seal any deals or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story! When I was younger, 26, a salesgirl at Macy's gave me oral in a fitting room designed for one person and with a door, on a very slow business night during the week. The chemistry was immediate, and I asked her to come to the fitting room so she could tell me her opinion. I could have just walked out of the room to let her see me, but her acceptance was a clear sign to me that she would play. I fingered her to return the orgasm favor, bought the dress, and I never saw her again, though I did return to the store. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was hot, I enjoyed it far more than part one. Looking forward to part three

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...