All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 07'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

I love this!!! OMFG!!.... so hard here and about to squirt!! Keep writing! Meantime, I'll be going back to some earlier chapters!... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelieveably Hot

Been reading your stories/fantasies for years and they always get me hot. The way they are written, it is almost hard to believe there isn't at least a shred of reality in them.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007about 14 years ago
Furless

Lying there in anticipation of her beaver shaving, the experience must have been intensified for Sabine, given that males were going to view and administer it. Like Sabine, many females are both embarrassed and stimulated by having their feminine parts on display like that.

Diane should have trained the guys by first showing them Sabine's little hot button, the pink part that a female regards as most precious. Pulling its clitty sheath back, that cute little erection would pop right up. This sensitive nub they must protect. The inner nether lips can be tugged this way and that. For many women, such tugs indirectly manipulate the clitty. In instructing the guys, Diane could manipulate Sabine's sheath and inner nether lips so that the audience can see the effect from their respective angles.

A bare quim between her legs allows a man to lavish his affections on a female. The outer labia get more attention among other things.

To really give Sabine the delicious thrill of humiliation, a dildo could be employed to open up Sabine's beautiful pink interior. A flashlight could give the viewers a sight of the glistening depths of her womanhood. (Even females are often not so familiar with the sights to be found there.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Autobiography

I figured you were a least bi in order to think up and write these stories. I also think these at at least partial autobiograhies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So lovely

Author,

So very well done, it is difficult to find and describe enough humiliation ,(then how good it feels) stopping shy of simply denigrating the exhibitionist. So that it is very erotic for the woman revealing herself, likewise for us without becoming misogynistic

then just mean and ugly male fantasy(s). My only comment is your over use of smirking. She looks up Dian is smirking Amanda, the young guys. It works, but so would some making an aw poor baby face or stony steady eye contact. Anyway

a pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous