All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 21'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I'm enjoying this story even more now Melody's her Domme. I'd like to see her get more public though, with a few more kinky things in like the chapter where she was stuffed and tied on show!

Great read though, as usual :)

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 14 years ago
Great, as usual

You're one of my favorite authors. This is yet another great episode. I too would love to see things get a little more public and maybe a little "nastier".

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

There are so many places you can go from here. I hope you take us to all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thank you

thanks for another great installment love your writings & wish I could have some of those things happen to me in real life .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I look forward to a day that her clothes are locked in the desk and the secretary is called away for the rest of the day leaving her abandoned with no clothes or keys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

MORRRRRRRE.....plz

Nick HillNick Hillalmost 14 years ago
Is this where it all ends??

Have you gone on hiatus?

swapgirl1007swapgirl1007over 13 years ago
Thank You

Your stories have been an inspiration to me and my boyfriend. I cant say we've done things as hard core as the stories, but we do try to keep up with you. Thank you for all of your submissions!

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 13 years ago
I Miss Sabine and Melody!

Please bring Sabine and Melody back for another playdate. I miss reading about their misadventures terribly! Poor Sabine has been waiting entirely too long to get her fanny warmed by Melody.

Melody and I both know how bad she wants to be punished in front of the others. How can you keep Sabine waiting SO long??? ;-)

The suspense is killing me! Please, please, please!

rolferolfeover 13 years ago
more please

can u let us know what happpens now more from sabrine please please !!!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I waited until the 21st & last chapter to comment...but this whole story is flaming hot & a must read! I so wish it had more chapters & a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agreed - More please

Melody starts alternately spanking her entire backside including her asshole and vagina and then fingers her just shaved pussy lips causing Sabine to writhe on the edge of orgasm.

The questioning continues. "Have you been naked at work any other times?"

Sabine stutters out the fact that she had been naked all day and the previous day and that she has to be completely naked on Fridays. With continued questioning the group learns about her having to strip to sell her panties and that if Diane isn't pleased with her performance - she could spend an entire week completely naked at the office - or more.

Melody has her get up and get them some drinks but holds her engorged clitoris before the group for her to receive her orders. She realizes that there is still to much hair and has her husband turn the strip into an arrow pointing to her clit and leave about a half inch of bare skin above her clit so that it is completely exposed. After that procedure she has to face each of them for inspection and her newly adjust hair cut and each of them play with her swollen clit as they ask her more questions about what it would be like to have to spend everyday completely naked at work because of Diane's power over her?

The doorbell rings?

She stays the night?

She makes a deal to live with Melody and her husband to save money???

The next week on Tuesday, she gets into trouble with Diane and has to spend rest of the week naked and then on Wednesday she gets into more trouble and it is made 2 weeks and then with Melody's help she gets her punishment extended to 3 weeks and by Friday at the meeting - it becomes a month...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous