All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 07'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fingers crossed

I like your writing. Don’t get me wrong, it was great. But I was probably a bit too invested in the kristy storyline. Will be hard to wait another year to break the cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Didn't Marcelene say that Mary was the first female bearer of the ring? How come there's Tuya now?

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 5 years ago
Yea!

Really enjoying this series, and I am sooo looking forward to the next chapter. It’s worth the wait.

Thanks for posting.

china-dollchina-dollover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous One and Two

You're in luck because Chapter 8 is already about 80% completed. Turns out, Chapter 7 ended up being so long I had to break it into two parts so the wait won't be too long.

And as for there never being another woman who wore the ring, things get complicated when you start mixing time travel and magic into the mix. But worry not, an explanation is coming in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I really enjoy your stories, but as another commenter said, wasn't Mary the first woman to have the ring? Probably a retcon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suggestion for China

Hey!

I've been reading this story for quite awhile now and I'm so happy to see another chapter going on.

I love your writing so much that I'd be willing to support you if you decided to open a Patreon. I actually would love for you to do so and allow your fans to help you so you don't have to work a regular day job anymore. I know other writers that write mind control, lesbian erotica that aren't as great as you are and they're doing fantastic on there.

To get chapters of Changed and possibly see you do other stories a bit more frequently, i'd be down to throw you some support on a monthly or per chapter basis!!

NormthegreatNormthegreatover 5 years ago
Jullia looked at Mary with a concerned expression.

"She said she couldn't tell you over the phone? I don't know Mary, that sounds kind of sketchy. I don't think you should go."

"Julia, you worry too much. If you agree with me, then orgasm."

*SNAP*

I feel like shits about to go down! Crossbows!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this!

I love your series and can’t wait for more! I was just thinking though, it would be really cool if Mary let Julia have the power to do whatever she wanted for a while. Think of the revenge... If you can add this, that would be great, but if not, I’m sure whatever else you put will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 8

How is part 8 coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 8

When's the next part?

Rhod20Rhod20almost 5 years ago
Amazing writing

Loving this story and can't wait to find out where it goes next (hopefully!). The characters are so we'll drawn and three dimensional, that, and the plot really drew me in, with the sex scenes being an amazing cherry on the top!

Thanks, I know you say that it takes a while for each chapter, especially waiting for the muse, however I cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not to rush creativity

But it's been 8 months since the previous chapter with a to be continued at the end. Unless something bad has happened, I'm hoping the next chapter is coming along well and I'm hoping it gets here soon. Can't wait :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous