Chapter 16 - Bachelorette Pt. 03

Story Info
April pleases Callie.
2.1k words
4.77
4.5k
4
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning at 8am to a strong headache. Ugh. How much did I drink last night? I stirred in bed and then realized I was still nude. I smiled a bit. I don't think I had slept nude before.

As I laid there thinking, fragments of memory of my time with Caitlin came back to me. I blushed deeply, wondering to myself if it really happened. I slipped my fingers down between my legs and rubbed my pussy. Oww! I was sore. It did really happen. I groaned softly and laid there for a moment longer.

I rolled out of bed and stretched. Not bothering to get dressed I walked out into the common area and looked around. The others were of course still asleep. I drank a couple of glasses of water and decided I should get a training run in. Maybe it would help with the hangover too.

I went back to my room and slipped my running clothes on. I left a note for the other saying I'd be back a bit after 9 and went for a run. The run was tough at first as my head really hurt. Slowly I recovered and the headache subsided. It was very different running in an urban area, but this early it wasn't so busy. I ended up doing a nice 8-mile run.

When I got back, I felt much better. The headache was mostly gone. I walked into the suite and found it as quiet as when I left. I sat on the floor and stretched, texting Matt.

Me: "Good morning. How are you?"

Matt: "Good morning! Doing well. You? How as last night?"

Me: "Fun, but I can't believe how much they drank." I didn't tell him about Caitlin, though I didn't remember all of it either.

Matt: "Hung-over?"

Me: "A bit, but drank far less than them. Just got back from running 8 miles."

Matt with an eyeroll emoji: "Of course you did. You're supposed to be having fun."

Me: "The run was fun."

Matt: "Have fun today. Don't burn the place down."

Me: "Thanks. Love you. Miss you."

Matt: "Love you too!"

I put my phone away and started stretching my tight hamstrings again. Just then a naked guy I didn't recognize wandered out of Amber's room. I jumped a bit in surprise and stammer "Ah, um, hi?"

He stretched and looked at me with a groggy look acting like it was natural for him to be standing there naked. "Oh, hi."

I blinked, blushing. His cock and large balls were hanging down. He was hung! I hadn't seen a real cock that big before.

He smirked a bit, and I realized I was staring.

I looked away and then up at his face as I asked "Um, who are you? And I mean, I thought Amber was going to bed after we got out of the hot tub."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, her name is Amber? I met her downstairs at the bar. She was pretty plastered, and I helped her back up here."

I raised my eyebrow as I stretched. "But you're still here."

I smirked. "Yeah, she was a really good fuck. I don't think she'll be up any time soon though. She was really drunk, and I don't think she got to sleep until 4am or so."

I just sat there, stretching, staring up at him, my mouth open in shock.

He chuckled and then smirked a bit, looking down at me. "So, what is this? A Bachelorette party or something?"

I nodded dumbly yes.

His smile broadened. "She the bride?"

I shook my head no. "The maid of honor."

He stood there for a minute, staring down at me. I squirmed, a bit uncomfortable as he stood there nude, looking down at me. I glanced at his cock. Was it just me or had it swelled some?

He smirked seeing me look at it. "Like it?"

I blushed and stammered "I, ah...."

He stepped closer "Go on, you can touch it."

I shook my head no.

He smirked even more "Afraid of it? Haven't seen a big one before."

I mumbled "I have a boyfriend."

He smiled a bit and stated simply "You have nice tits."

I blushed even deeper and stammered "I, um, need to go shower.. yeah, um..." Then I got up and hurried back into my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and leaned against the wall, feeling a bit of that familiar tingle between my legs. I heard him chuckle a bit as I shut the door, and then I heard a door shutting. Presumably he had gone back into Amber's room.

I slipped a hand into my tight running shorts and over my mound. I gasped. I was wet, wet just from seeing a stranger's large cock. What had gotten into me? I slipped a finger into myself and started to slowly finger my wet pussy. I groaned a bit louder and then pushed my sports bra up. I grabbed a nipple and pinched it, pulling a bit. My back arched. I groaned more deeply, thrusting two fingers in hard. I leaned back, back arched, breasts thrust out, pulling at my nipple, fucking myself hard with my fingers.

I looked out the window, not really paying attention as I thrust harder, my hips rocking, driving down into my fingers. The I saw it. Someone in an office in a nearby high rise was watching me. A woman was standing at the window staring at me.

My eyes opened wide in shock but I didn't stop. If anything, I thrust harder, groaning deeply, spreading my legs wider. Knowing I was being watched turned me on even more. As I started to shake, an orgasm starting, I saw her lift her phone, clearly taking a picture. I cried out, cumming hard.

I kept fingering myself, kept thrusting. I pulled at my nipple harder, staring at the woman as she took picture after picture. They couldn't have been good pictures given how far away the building was, but still, she was taking a picture of me as I orgasmed. The thought of it pushed me over the edge, another wave or orgasm shaking me. I panted and then stumbled forward and collapsed on my bed, completely spent, covered in sweat from the combination of my run and the orgasms.

I laid there trying to catch me breath. I stared out the window at the woman. I couldn't see her that well as her building was a couple of blocks away. She seemed to be older. She had put her phone away and was staring at me, watching me lie there. I suddenly felt very self-conscious and pulled the bed covers up over me, still watching her.

She turned and moved away from the window. As she moved further back into the office, I lost sight of her. I laid in bed for a few more minutes until I had recovered. With a last glance out the window to look for her, I gathered some clothes to wear and then took a shower, again leaving the blinds open and wondering if she was watching me.

After my shower I decided I needed to check on Marie to make sure she was ok -- and alone. I knocked quietly at her door. Hearing nothing, I slowly pushed it open and peeked in. She was asleep, still in her clothes from the club, and thankfully alone.

I grabbed some econ reading that I was doing for the professor's research and settled in on a couch in the main common room figuring I had some time before the other got up. Two hours later I had finished the econ work, was getting hungry, and had seen none of the others yet.

I decided to take advantage of being in such a fancy suite and ordered room service, not thinking much about it other than what I wanted to eat. Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door and a familiar voice called out "Room service."

I opened door to Callie there with a cart with my lunch on it. As soon saw me she gave me a sly smile and asked "You ordered lunch?"

I nodded a bit and opened the door more for her to come in. She glanced around to make sure we were alone and then whispered "You enjoyed the fuck last night, didn't you my little slut?"

I immediately turned deep crimson and said nothing.

She walked towards my bedroom, pushing the cart with lunch. Looking back over her shoulder she demanded "Follow me."

I smiled weakly and followed her into my bedroom. As soon as we were in the room she shut the door, left the cart against the wall, and turned to face me. She tugged her shirt off, tossing it aside, laughing as she saw my shocked look. "I don't have a lot of time, but you're going to repay me for last night. You're going to lick my pussy."

I gasped, stammering "I -- I've never, um, never done that."

She pushed her pants down, taking her underwear down with them. "But you want to, don't you?"

I blushed deeply and whispered "I-if you want me to."

She pushed me back towards the bed "Lie down April."

After I laid down, she climbed on the bed, straddling me. She moved up until her pussy was right above my face. She looked down at me, smiling, as she asked "Have you seen a woman's pussy up close like this before?"

I shook my head slowly no, staring at it. She was shaved except for a thin line above her pussy. Her lips were plump and stuck out more than mine did. She was clearly aroused too. She was partly open, and I could see that she was wet. But what really captured my attention was her smell. It was the most arousing, earthy but sweet small. I moaned softly and whispered "Please, may I?"

She responded by lowering herself onto my lips and moving slowly against me. I instinctively stuck my tongue out, tasting a woman for the first time. I groaned deeply. I had never tasted anything like this.

She started to slowly rock her hips, grinding against my lips. She murmured "Use your tongue -- push me open."

I obeyed, parting her with my tongue, lapping at her, pushing the tip of my tongue into her. She rewarded me with a deep moan of approval.

I pushed my tongue in more as she started to grind harder against my face. She reached down and grabbed my hair roughly, holding me in place as she ground even harder against me. I had to quickly gulp for air when she rocked her hips down off my nose as it was hard to breath under her.

She demanded "My clit, now, lick my clit!"

I slipped my tongue up and explored, finally finding it. I flicked my tongue over it and heard her groan deeply. She pushed down even harder, pulling up on my head. I could barely breath but when she demanded "Suck on it" I complied, taking her clit between my lips and sucking on it hard.

She cried out "Yes --- just like that" and rocked her hips hard, grinding against my lips.

I sucked hard on her clit and then lifted my hands, grasping her butt. She rocked and thrusted. I groaned, grunting, finding it hard to breath. Then suddenly she pulled me hard up against her pussy and orgasmed hard. She squirted, covering my face in her wetness. I whimpered, shaking, overwhelmed by the experience of being trapped between her legs, of tasting her, her smell overpowering, of feeling her cumming on me.

She let go of my head and shifted down slightly, straddling my chest, still pinning me down. I gulped for air and looked up at her, trying to catch my breath.

She reached down and ruffled my hair playfully. "You're a good pussy eater. You did well for your first time."

I smiled weakly up at her, blushing.

She climbed off me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then got dressed as I sat up and watched, saying nothing.

She smiled and said "Thanks. That was a perfect lunch break, but I need to get back downstairs before they miss me. I'll leave your food for you. Just put the card in the hallway when you're done."

I whispered softly "Thank you" and smiled at her.

She slipped out the door, leaving me to clean my face on a towel and then eat my lunch.

*to be continued*