All Comments on 'Cheating Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 03'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
M3ist3r75M3ist3r75almost 2 years ago

It seems to me as if the MC went straight from the frying pan and into the fire. I don't think he is better off. My advice to him is to RUN!!! Run for the mountains and never look back!!!

I'd like to comment in general as I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to achieve with your stories. All your stories are similar and uses the same lines. For instance - GF is willing to rape or belittle her "BF" without a second thought (Why??) AND a kiss on the nose make the person blush and smile coyly(Huh???), making him forget everything that he's being subjected to(Just like that???). Only reason I keep reading (your stories) is in the hope that one day you write an MC that actually can stand on his own two feet... A person can dream after all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should dump the entitled princess and look for someone who treats him as a human being, not a slave or servant!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Tim is a hopeless wimp, nothing appealing about him or his dominant girlfriend Penny, or any other characters for that matter. You should have quit after chapter 2. The segue to "Four years later" didn't work for me at all. What about John and Kath? Seems like you had one good chapter in you and just ad lib'ed the rest of this story. 2/5.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
im done

was better in 1 and 2, wish i hadnt read 3, wont look at 4 if there is one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
LOVED the girl

This is true love, just going after the boy you want to be with and never letting him go. Five stars to you!

MiaLarynxMiaLarynxalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. You wrote superbly! Penny is much better than her sister since she isn’t a cheater. She knows that she wants Tim and she isn’t afraid to pursue what she wants. She’s even willing to disown her sister for Tim, and that’s something many people will never have the courage to do. And Tim isn’t a wimp. He fucked his ex girlfriend’s little sister and then totally his cheating ex in chapter two. That was awesome!

Oh, and excellent choice of song in chapter one, by the way. The piano, the aviator sunglasses… perfect reference

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It'll never work. She's in the military and she'll start getting something shoved in her cunny when he isn't there. If she gets knocked up, he'd better get DNA. If she keeps being the "master", when he gets his head out of his ass, he'll be gone anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writer is a hopeless dope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd argue that this chapter belongs in noncon/reluctance more than it does in erotic coupling. It doesnt matter if shes female, she's the aggressor, consent is consent, period. Other than that though, nice well written story, it didnt go in the direction I'd hopeniy would, but a nice tale all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not really happy about the femdom bit (the peeing is a bit much, not a loving act) but at least she seems to be faithful (though who knows what went on through 4 years at the academy)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous