Cheating Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of that matters now. The brunette newly commissioned ensign is smiling brightly as she walks over to greet her family. She gives her fiancé Tim a big hug and then also hugs her parents. It is the day she has been waiting for for the past four years. "I did it!" she tells them and they all nod, very proud of her achievements. Her mother smiles after hearing Penny say that she had graduated at the top of her class. It is all perfect. Penny turns to Tim. "You are going to keep your promise to me, right? You are going to marry me." He nods eagerly, without a moment of hesitation. She grins broadly and gives him a kiss on the lips. She has always longed for this moment.

"I want children soon," she tells him.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, Penny."

"You don't have a say in this, baby. I want children and you're giving me what I want. That's how things work around here," the newly commissioned officer tells Tim, who finally nods.

Not long after getting commissioned, Penny gets married to the love of her life. Her family is in attendance, except for her sister, of course. Kath is still in love with Tim, even after all these years, but it doesn't matter anymore. She'll never be able to get him back. He is Penny's, now and forever.

The End

12