All Comments on 'Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03'

by Dreamer971

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

There are many moments of great writing here. Although I have to admit to skimming through a few of the gangbang scenes; As stand alone stories, they'd hold their own. But, the gangbangs seem repetitive, despite adding new locations and participants.

The end of this chapter has finally shown the deeper emotions of Diane; Actually admitting, with tears in her eyes, she wants something permanent with Dave.

I've noticed that I seem to be the only one posting comments. Am I the only one willing to endure the endless sexual extortion of the beautiful Diane? This series has been a long read. If it weren't for your skill as a writer, I'd have given up long ago.

Your writing deserves 5 Stars, but repetition lowers my rating to a 4.

Dreamer971Dreamer9715 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your patience Wasagadave. I've learned to shorten my chapters as I've progressed, so if you continue to read it will require less patience. I'm enjoying how you are getting involved in the story and characters! I have written these stories without a long-term plan, going where the stories take me. Looking back, this series got very dark with a few light moments. For shorter, less dark stories you may enjoy my latest series - The Bet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous