All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 11)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good lord!! I had this read this story once or twice in recent years and really enjoyed it. But i didn't recall how much emotion was involved in just chap 3 alone. And honestly, it's a bit emotionally draining. There is just so much going on here. This entire chap was intense. The way the author tied everything together was just incredible. When i read a story this good, this long and detailed, i often wonder How long does it take someone to actually write the story, i.e., putting the story together, editing, etc before they actually post the story. Great job!

Horndog77Horndog77over 1 year ago

After reading this I feel like one of the family. Well written and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The absolute best and most romantic story I have ever read. So glad I was able to read it, and thank you very much for taking the time to make it. Over 80k words total, it was a long but very enjoyable read. Godbless and good luck in future writings!

cybercrittercybercritterabout 1 year ago

Have read this story at least 4 times. I love it. I makes me want to love my family even more than I already do. Thank you for this wonderful story.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 1 year ago

Possibly the best story I have read here on Literotica, I had me excited, it made me laugh, it jerked a few tears. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at my age, this story is what I’ve dreamed of and never experienced, love, tenderness, affection, only the disappointments. This is the 3rd reading and I can never get enough. 🙏, love it!

Carp2021Carp2021about 1 year ago

Liked the story. It is nice to see someone take the story to the end. Not stop the story in the middle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the 2nd time i read this story the wsy u wrote it i csn almost see it like a movie. Onky thing would b who plays the parts but if it is ecer a movie i want to b at tge premiere cuz i kno there b lits of tesrs shed by women. Thanks for the time u took to write it....was amazing

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 1 year ago

Wow!!! Just wow!!! Such a beautiful and loving story!!! Very touching and heart felt... Loved every part of this romance !!!! Sadly it is now over and the writer seems to have stopped posting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I grew up in SF and could relate to all the locations in this story. This ia a super delightful story! I loved reading it!! THANK YOU for your efforts..

DjL1ng67DjL1ng67about 1 year ago

I am a 56 Yr of life person, I actually shed a tear. I actually felt like I knew the characters, so well done was the introduction to each. I laughed, felt very exasperated; most of all felt the love this story delivered for it forms.

Bravo, right through to the final words written.

Sad that I am having to say goodbye to this, is truly a great mark of a great story.

I wish, there could be others.

Pleasure to read.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING STORY. A wonderful story and an heart-warming read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This is probably the greatest piece of writing i have seen on this site!! That said no writing on this site should make me cry as much or laugh as much as this did! Well done if i could rate this 100 stars i would do so.

FuzzyoldbearFuzzyoldbearabout 1 year ago

This is an absolutely incredible story. I enjoyed every minute of reading. This is the type of story you could read again and again and enjoy it each time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really loved this, from start to finish. This didn't forget characters own lives like some other stories do. Funny, sad and romantic without having to go for sex, sex, sex all the time. I wish there were a lot more like this where you actually take in everything and think about the characters own parts in the story as the years pass on. Just wish the author would publish more work in a similar vein as this was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Holy shit dude!! Being divorced myself, I felt everything Bibby went thru! Actually made me tear up! This story line was top of the line.

KsslitrockKsslitrock12 months ago

I cried and felt sad as the storyline years went by because I knew it was ending soon. The author have my full compliments.

P.S. I don’t cry often. But, I was proud to cry for this wonderful story. :)

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

Sweet. Romantic. Well written. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to Barbara and what's her story? Still love the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If any story rated over one thousand comments, it is this one. Thank you for a great story.

Nato_Nato_11 months ago

what a cute and charming story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a beautiful and complete story! It shouldn't be fiction. It should be fact, in fact it should be the norm. I've grown to love this family and their friends. I've read some wonderful stories on Literotica, but I think this just became my favorite. You have interwoven your characters as well as the story beautifully. You're not just a good writer, you're a great story teller! Excuse me now, I have to see what else you gave written!

BigRhysBigRhys10 months ago

Your writing is excellent! I was very fortunate that I was able to read all three chapters end to end so please accept my apologies for not commenting on Chapters 1 and 2. I really enjoyed the build up to the Bobby and Colleen getting together, it is rare for writers to take the time to do that but it anchors a story in a way that the ‘rushed ones’ can never achieve.

Also I liked it that you left threads of the story untold, for example Barbara’s perspective, as again it makes this a much better story in my view.

I will go and look to see what others you have written and also which stories you have Favourited - we have to read a significant number of poor ones to find the gems so when I find a writer of your quality I always trawl through your reading lists.

I just wish I could devote more time to finding the good ones!

Sincerest best wishes ….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.

slider52slider5210 months ago

I have just completed my second read of this story and find it even more enjoyable than the first time. While I know that that there was no viciousness within the family in this story, as is often the case, it was nice to put that out of mind for the enjoyment of the read. Thank you so much for the hard wok you have had to put this together for us to enjoy. I look forward to new work from you.

Best wishes....

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

What a wonderful story. It’s not often happened, but I enjoy finding a story where, by the end, I’ll have forgotten about the beginning. I think it occurs when events flow seamlessly, one into the next, coupled with strong emotions. If there were technical errors, I’ve not noticed them. A very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This's my second reading, the whole story. Only stopped for meals and chores. Very well written, kept me very entertained. If, it had been a hardcover, A real page Turner! The kind of story with love and family, along with the heartbreak, soul wrenching, gut punching truth about how life can be. Then, the restoration of faith, love, trust and compassion.

getthephenomgetthephenom9 months ago

Absolutely loved the premise. It's definitely one of the best brother sister story on the site. 5 ⭐ to all 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are thousands of stories on Literotica but the Colleen trilogy is right up there in my top 10. It's not just sex,sex,sex. It's a got a plot (unlike some others) with everything for happiness to heartbreak. Just finished reading this again for the 3rd time and cannot fault it. Just wish the author would gave done more stories of this high standard!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. An actual love story, with good people who love and are loved. It matters not that the primary relationship depicted is one that is most often portrayed salaciously, because this is a story about love, with sex as an expression of that love. A most enjoyable read.

bkjbkjbkjbkj8 months ago

Wow. You sly devil, you. I opened your story looking for some salacious erotica and was seduced into a tale of the positive richness of healthy sexuality in the context of all the other most important things in human living. I am impressed. I was moved, sometimes to tears. I'm still mulling over the lessons in there. Lest I scare away others seeking salacious erotica, there is hot, well written sex here. I recommend giving it a read. Enjoy this sly author's work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing, best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You can almost taste the pure love expressed in this story. Easily the best I've read. I don't know how this could be topped. So much emotion felt while reading it. It's rare that you read something and you feel like you're living the story and feeling it as you go. This does just that for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fourth time reading this story and I love it more and more each time. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have read it twice and glad I did. I also went through 8 kleenex tissues. Thank you for writing it.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl7 months ago

I have just finished rereading this and it is truly one of my favourites. The writing and story are beautiful. 5 stars is I feel overused, but this one is so worth it

Jack506Jack5067 months ago

A well written and entertaining story. I would like to have read what happened to Barbara, and what her excuse was for the betrayal. With the harassment charges brought by so many other women at the company, was she somehow coerced into the affair?

Samson66Samson667 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story.

Snussy0541Snussy05416 months ago

This is a beautiful story, beautifully and engagingly written. Please continue to write. Your passion and talent as an author shine through your work as brightly as a beacon through a clear moonless night. The only distraction I encountered in reading this otherwise flawless exceptional work was the consistent confusion between the proper use of me and vi when used in a conjunction, but that's an easy fix to learn. To paraphrase Johm Gordon, "it's OK, Iwas in your place not so long ago." Well Done!

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Just read this for the third time, it was just as good as the first time.

Just a shame you can only vote once !

Rapier

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Well for starters, I was not aware you can only vote once because this is probably my third or fourth time I've read this story and thoroughly enjoyed it each time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Without the incest/taboo parts, I can actually see this as a big success in mainstream publishing. I became invested in their lives, so I am sorry that it has ended, but you did end it in probably the absolute best way possible. I suspect that you are a published author at least that is my humble opinion. Someday I hope that I can publish something that is at least half as good as yours. Thanks again sir Wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish this was on Audible

JamjohnnyJamjohnny5 months ago

A very good love story with some eroticism thrown in. Your work that comes from your imagination is superb. A few minor grammar mistakes but those can be overlooked because the story flowed without bogging down. That's something that is important to me. 5 stars for the series!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess I come in here at commentator number 1045.....

Just a quick note to express a heart warmed thank you to the author!

This is definetly a story I did not want to have to stop reading part way though, but I did, and finished it later the same day. What a compelling composition!

The satisfaction aspect of the story of Colleen is just through the roof here! It has a completely engaging and believable story line, some delicious humor, some awesome dramatic action segments, and a few very tasteful surprises all wrapped up in what for me, was a pleasant one day vacation. I for one, praise that the focus was on the love story aspect, and not sex.

As a young senior citizen who craves realism, love and caring in works of sex fiction, this story delivered big time! I just wish that there exsisted a higher percentage of works of similar quality on this, and other sites.

Far too many compositions are either written by undereducated authors, contain openly sexist concepts and ideals, or are outwardly misogynistic in general, and represent the vileness that a fair percentage of the male population seem to possess.

So it was with great happiness that I was able to find a story like this with a male character who absolutely reveres and worships the woman in his life.

If only more of us could find a loving relationship like Colleen and Bobby.....

Sincerely, THANK YOU!!

B4PW.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

This story ended perfectly, with love and humor. I haven't read a better bro/sis story here. I want to thank the author, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope that you (the author) still sees and receives these comments. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I love Bobby and Colleen so much. You've had me laughing out loud and swearing at certain characters actions in the first part. You've had me in tears of happiness several times over the series. Thank you so much for the hard work and effort that you put into this love story. This is the best I've ever read I'll be honest. I have no doubts I'll be reading this series again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

all i could jst say is thank you

srsly one of the greatest stories ive ever read

wow man brilliant ty

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger4 months ago

l read this story once a year. Still the best.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the second time I read this story in it entirety. The first time I used about 4 Kleenex, this time I was reading more in depth and used about 1/2 box of kleenex. I have read a lot of Literotica stories. This is one of the best stories I read. I love incest/erotic/romantic love stories with nice people and loving endings. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

🥲...this is all i could have typed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has got to be the greatest story I have ever read. I fell in love with Coleen right from the start. I am going tyo check out the other stories you have written to see if they are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story has convinced me to not try to write my own story to post here on Literotica. There’s no way I could match this & many other tales I’ve read here on Literotica. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely loved the series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely the best story I've read,not only here on Lit.One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An excellent story. It is not often that I find a story that latches on to me and making me feel compelled to keep reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story. Excellent written with lots of feelings. I loved it from beginning to the end. I'll never forget the nappy change. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for your hard work. It was worth every minute. Wishing you all the best for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, incredible. I don't usually vote for every section of a story, but had to give 5 stars for all three sections. Wonderfully written, so very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A story that speaks of, and understands true love and friendship.

Thank you.

And keep writing - your audience demands it 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I laughed I cried it was one hell of a story. The only bad part, like all stories (kind of like life itself) it has to end sometime. But easly one of the top 3 stories I have ever read here on literotcia.

nogravynogravyabout 1 month ago

This story was written long ago, and I seriously doubt that the author will ever read this, but, DAMN, it was good. Everything was superb. It was long, but good long, sexy, and extraordinarily well-plotted, with definite act points and a logical denouement. Very, very well done. All chapters get five stars from me!

Cjmach1Cjmach125 days ago

I just read this story for the second time and loved it even more. It really is a Romance story!

1...67891011
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous