All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 9)
RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Holy crap just amazing

I'll be honest the first part of the story when Bobby's wife cheated on him really pissed me off but there's of the story totally made up for it I really loved this story. Good job Author

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Barbara's reason

If I remember correctly, Bobby said he wanted to know why Barbara cheated. I'm surprised that her reason never made it into the story.

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
a must read for everyone

simply one of THE best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Just...wow. Beautiful.

I just wish Literotica let authors post a story in multiple categories, e.g. for this one Incest and Romance. Makes it much easier to find great stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

This was simply one of the best stories I've read yet on this site. I like this catagory because of the erotic taboo of the relationship but in real life wouldn't consider it. I love my brother, just not like that. Most of the stories about brother/sister relationships that I've seen on here quickly devolve into nothing but lust only and orgies but this one was just amazing. I love how complete it is and the happily ever after. It was certainly an emotional Rollercoaster but I love that too. Maybe you should consider publishing this all in one book on amazon Kindle. It would absolutely sell with the right blurb.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your stories with us! I just finished reading Colleen for the second time. Very enjoyable!

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
Second Reading

This is without a doubt one of the most uplifting stories I have ever read. I feel wonderful each time I read it. I pray I can find this deep a love one day. My only fear is that it may not exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thank you for all your hard work and your imagination that make this a beautiful love story. .........Frog 308

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*deep contented sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent - and your characters.

These are people in my head, and I'm so happy to see more of them.

I had only read the first chapter - years and years ago - and then I re-read it a few years later and (for some reason) only read Ch. 2 after that.

This time I've worked my way through the trilogy, and I'm sure I understand the O'Conner's little contented smile first hand.

I hope you get to read this, to understand that you've brought laughter to my life, and a few tears as well, but mostly you've given me smiles... and as strange as it may sound, hope.

M

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great story

Even if it’s my second time reading it.

Texasboy87Texasboy87almost 6 years ago
Great story

I just finished reading Colleen for the 3rd time. Each time was better than the last.

This is by far the best story I have read on literotica. It makes me feel good and also makes me cry.

I only wish we could read more of your work.

ksjediksjedialmost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

This was a wonderful story i just enjoyed it so much. Keep up the good work.

usernameanonymousesusernameanonymousesalmost 6 years ago
thank you

thank you for sharing this wonderful story

ThandrosThandrosover 5 years ago
Please write more!

As a fellow lazy person with a life I fully empathize with all the reasons not to write. With that said, I must strongly urge and implore you to overcome! You have a magnificent gift and I deeply enjoy your writing. I know I speak for a lot of readers here who feel exactly the same! I hope to read more from you soon.

Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

What more can I say that has not already been said?

Bravo.....well written. I encourage such a good author to continue your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest vs love

I happened to stumble upon this series by accident while reading other incest which is my interest. Glad I did. This series was never about the kink of incest imo. It was, from the beginning, about friends who just happened to be brother and sister who had always loved each other and then fell in love with each other. It is about love, commitment, family and support. People in real life should be so lucky.

I think it was the 1st paragraph of the 1st page of the 1st chapter when Robert was talking about the Phoenix rising from the ashes. He also spoke of one dying before one could live or something along those lines. There is a lot of truth in that even in real life. Somtimes something good comes out of something bad.

I did enjoy this series for different reasons. It is an excellent written love story. Not really any drama after the Barbara mess. One sad part, imo, was when Robert made a comment (on pg. 11 I think) about his mom lamenting about the grandkids scattering to the wind when they grew up as they have their own family's and lives to live. That often happens in real life as well.

I am Like another reader in that I will have to go back and read this one over and over. Especially this last chapter. There is a lot going on here, kids growing up, getting married etc. BTW TR, with Christopher and Patricia following in the footsteps of Bobby and Colleen, could that be a spin-off story? Just a suggestion. 5* across the board. Thanks for this wonderful read. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

This by far one of the best stories I've read on this site in the many years I've been reading . Great job! Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work!

Of all the stories I've read here on Literotica, and there have been many, I would have to rank this as one of the top three, if not the best! You have an awesome talent and I hope to see more of your work. Thank you!

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago

Would love to read Barbara's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

For beautiful writing, nicely layered and well crafted but mostly for demonstrating that for those fortunate few, true loves appears without warning or regard for man's established laws. Oh yes, and for making me aware of an apparently less gifted libido.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

All three chapters of this wonderful romantic love story touched me, sometimes bringing tears to my eyes. It doesn't get any better than that for me.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Truly talented

Great story and wonderful characters. I wish you would write more stories. Would love to read Chris and Patricia' s story or even Sara and Sarah and Ryan story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Would like to read about happened Barbara and her baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

This is indeed My Favorite Story ..

DoostanDoostanover 5 years ago
NEVER DOUBLE DOG DARE ME TO DO ANYTHING

You shouldn't dare me to do anything especially double dog dare me lol, because I did it I read all three chapters in one sitting. I loved it to by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Story

It has taken me almost 12 hours to complete all three chapters. I had read one and two several years ago and recently saw the title Colleen 03, and was curious as to what it was about. Yesterday afternoon I decided to open the it up and upon reading the introduction I followed the Authors advice and started by rereading Chapters 01 & 02. It is now 04:30 in the morning and I have been reading since 15:00 yesterday afternoon. This is truly a remarkable love story that is spellbinding in its narration. Thank you for completing this wonderful story as it’s been so rewarding to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I accepted the dare, and I guess because I decided early on to wait til the end to “let nature take its course” - you know when left handed mousing tends to slow page scrolling down somewhat - I was able to complete the marathon in about three hours.

Other than being a bit hastily concluded, a delightful series, and I must say the reference to Victoria, BC caught my attention- my hometown, and really quite a treasure.

Thanks for the story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah

Yes what a story, Thoroughly enjoyed!

La_TortueLa_Tortueabout 5 years ago
A Thoroughly Enjoyable Epic

A real story about people who could be real living in a world where 12" penises, 48" DDD mamaries, and 2 gallon ejaculations are not statutory requirements. Thank you.

Is there a lot of sex involved? I didn't notice any. I did however read about a lot of love making. A pleasant change in itself.

Oh, and if anyone has a problem with the concept of incest, always remember that it's an anagram of nicest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

In my top five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite story of all time. It was not full of sex but full of love. Realistic love. The kind we all wish for and some of us lucky few have found. I can’t believe that I read all the chapters straight through. I think I’ll grab my wife and haul her to bed now. I have a feeling of lustful love in my heart and have for this wonderful woman for over 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Geez, written over a decade ago and readers still smitten and loving it !!

There is something to be said about the quality of this writers work, it stands the test of time very well as indicated by the public comments. Over 800 comments...that says it all. Miss you Tex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This was a damn good story!

I would like to know what ended up happening to Barbara.

TSACINTSACINalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great story. I agree with your PS that we should all be so lucky to find the love and affection illustrated in your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I'll have to echo the person who mentioned after more than a decade and this story continues to hold it's readers. I had tears in my eyes during Ch. 01. And I agree this is more romance than sex. Two observations - What happened to Barbara - just curious? And I'm sure more people were able to come up with 2+2 Bobby & Colleen were 'related'.

Subject117Subject117almost 5 years ago

Fantastic story all around, one thing though, what happened to Barbara? Hope she got what's coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This series...

Was epic. Was not disappointed from the first word of chapter 1 to the last word of this chapter. All in one sitting. Well, i did have to get up and go to the bathroom once or twice. 5 started each one.

To all you people who keep asking about Barbara...who the f*ck cares? Author made her purpose of this story clear; to be the betraying c*nt that forces the protagonist to go through hell so he can come out on top in the end. Poor guy went through hell in a hand basket, and she sent him there. Who cares why, or what she did after. She is of no importance aside from her actions having him end up where he should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this work of fiction. Kept me wanting to continue reading - even to the point of not getting to bed until 1am. Thanks for giving your time to write it.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i just reread this story again

- wow- it's a great, fun read every time. clearly one of the best - if not the best, one this site

Kline1776Kline1776over 4 years ago
A Great Love Story

Thank you very, very much for sharing the lives of Bobby and Colleen with us. This series is my favorite because of the depth of caring, the lasting ties, and the supportive nature of the characters involved.

I hope to some day see further stories from you, as you are a gifted teller of tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

The best stories I've ever read I could wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What of Lazerath

I truly loved this story. But having been decieved by my 1st wife. I wanted, no needed more about Barbara. She was just as shocked by the color of the child's skin as Bobby was. That add could have told her put out or hubby looses his job and OH I've been snipped. Two years of it should have shown Bobby big signs of infidelity. Every woman scent is different. So is the scent of a strange man in the house,no in the bed.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best of the best

this is the best of the best story which I read recently. Please keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Magnificent!

This story truly shows how magnificent a writer you are, I’ve read many stories, and this is easily top 2 on literotica! I hoed you write more in the future as you truly are a magnificent author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly a great read!

Awesome story best I've had the pleasure to read. Emotionally moving. GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I actually had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye on a few occasions.. it was so good I skipped the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment from Austria

I read the story twice, now an a few years ago. Today it's as lovely as the last time and I appreciate it a lot. Thanks to Texas Refugee.

ukdukeukdukeover 4 years ago
Still one of the best!

I keep coming back to this story.

Still a wonderful romance and the author is right we should all experience the depth of love Colleen and Bobby have!

I hope for me and wish it for all of you!

IrfonIrfonover 4 years ago
I forget...

...how many times I've read this wonderful story.

I enjoy the Irish names,makes it more real to me,as I'm Welsh AND Irish !!!

@Texas Refugee - Thanks very much for this highly enjoyable story.

Mrtexan1972Mrtexan1972about 4 years ago
Weiter

I really like the story. Also love the way it was written in the attention to detail throughout the story. The concept of love was truly expressed and carried out between the characters in a way that you just don’t see anymore I appreciate the work hope to see more.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story or if I commented in the past, but I love it .. the love and emotion from Bobby & Colleen as well as the kids us just so heart warming .. thanks again .. I know I’ll be reading it again in a few months .. you are my kind of writer !! Be well !

Calnet2289Calnet2289about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I don't comment on many stories here, but this is one of the best romance/novel stores that I have read on Literotica, or for that matter, anywhere!

The familial humor, the sharp witticisms, even the sex, all seemed real. Your characters have their unique foibles and blind spots, which just makes them more human. I do think that it might have been a little more realistic if you introduced a little more conflict, not only in their personal, but also in their professional lives.

The only thing I'm sorry you didn't touch on is Barbara. She was a very minor character, but there was more dealing with the pain afterwards than there was of creating her. Almost like a ghost. I think a final note of 'she ended up as a two-bit drunken whore with a deadbeat son' or a single sentence that finished her storey would've left us readers with a better sense of conclusion.

Your premise that two lovers just happen to have the same parents is a unique one, but not unheard of in reality. The illegality of incest is to keep from recreating the "blue bloods" of European monarchies that usually resulted in deformed/mentally deficient people, but only after the 3rd to 4th generation, similar to the Egyptian pharaohs and other ancient monarchies. Thank god the English gave that up after the Georges!

Anyway, you wrote a fantastic story, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing it!

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This series is one of my all time favorites on literotica. Fantastically written and self-contained over the three parts. Thank you.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I had the good fortune to come late to this party and read all three stories in succession. I’m a sucker for a love story, and this one was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you.

BomberFuryBomberFuryalmost 4 years ago

You literally lit the literotica with this series "ABSOLUTE GEM". There are like hundreds of thousands of stories on this website and I have not come across any other story that is near it's level. Thanks for such a wonderful story. 😇

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 4 years ago
Most Excellent Story!

I saw chapter 3, and after reading the intro, I started on chapter 1 and read all three together. About halfway through the first chapter I knew I had to finish this story. Very well written and had me totally engrossed in the people and their lives. Laughing out loud at times, tearing up at times, I truly enjoyed it. Obviously a labor of love. Thanks so much for spending the time to put this down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cool

My sister and I had a similar story except there are more kids, there are an even number of boys and girls between us & our brothers.

Thegrimman1Thegrimman1almost 4 years ago
So wonderful

I loved everything about this story. I practically cried when I saw that it was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE BEST story on this site so far

First off, you nailed it with the humour. Dint have a ton of references to the incest thing but still seems relevant. Hats off to you on accomplishing that in a story in this category where people might have come looking for some raunchy stuff, and still keep them interested. In a nutshell, this is a masterpeice.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 4 years ago
Extraordinary

Extraordinary work! I found myself putting everything down and reading your third long chapter and being rewarded greatly. This is a fun piece of fiction.

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous Story

A lovely romantic story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

I had to read all three chapters without stopping as much as possible. There were times I had to wipe my eyes. It the type of story everyone wishes it was theirs. Thank you

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
High hopes

Hopefully you will one day have another story in ya that you’ll have to post again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A perfect love story

I started reading this story three days ago and couldnt stop. Everyone should have a perfect life such as this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very well done

I really like the course this story took. Reminds me of one I wrote many years ago, but unfortunately it has been lost to the ages (and incompatibility with 90s technology)...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

The best story of sibling love and romance I have ever read. Thank you so very much. I am in awe of your talent as a writer. This story of love among family was so wonderful to read and immerse myself in. You made my eyes leak several times but that is a good thing where your tale is concerned. I wish you would write more stories of a similar style.

drachir53drachir53over 3 years ago
Great 5* Love Story

Wow! What a ride! I remembered this story when reading another with a character named Colleen. It was fun reading and remembering some and other parts seemed new. Great read, thanks for your stories!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hear hear hear

Three cheers to you sir !!! You are a true author in every sense of the word , absolutely a stunning series !!! You even brought , no , wrenched emotions out of me !!! Do you have any idea how hard that is to do ? Well since I’m a sociopathic narcissist - it’s damn near impossible !!! But you managed to do it singlehandedly , and with only one medium at your disposal , sans touch , visual stimuli , smell , or hearing !!! It wouldn’t surprise me if you were selling your work at Barnes And Noble now days !!! P.S. I’m not a narcissistic sociopath truly !!!

Burcham8Burcham8over 3 years ago
Perfect!

Three of the best stories on the entire website! Loved the gentle humor and the realism...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You found the very definition of "Amor Omnia Vincit." Thank you.

AZ255AZ255over 3 years ago
Terrific story!

If I could have given this one six stars, I would have. The writing is excellent, and I could not stop reading until I got to the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not fair

It is not fair to only have 5star to vote. This story worth at least 10 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 stars

Truly a love story, I really feel so much for Collen and Bobby. Unlike some stories it's not dominated by pain - arguments and separation, but by love. Please write more wonderful stories, you are the best author on Literotica,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Found a treasure

I ran out of books to read over the holidays, so looked here to find a Christmas romance. Found Colleen instead. Loved the romance throughout the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thumbs up!

Very beautiful story, don’t stop writing. Thank you!

screbe72screbe72over 3 years ago
Absolutely Absolutely loved it. I laughed and I cried

I laughed and I cried

Absolutely beautiful

Hit me close to home

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blessings

I was blessed to come in late and fortunate to be able to read all chapters with no waiting.

What a great love story

You have a great talent for creating a beautiful love story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding prose!

The entire work was superbly written, intermingling sexual references without being blatant. So many writers think they need to be explicit with their sexual references that they get caught up in the sex and forget the story line. Outstanding job and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to

what happened to Texas Refugee. He was an excellent writer but stopped writing.

294day294dayover 3 years ago
Happy

Really enjoyed this love story. Thank you so very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A solid six.

BJD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very talented writer. Well done

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Only wanted to know what happened to Barbara. All other characters had a finite; Derrick Andrews, Harold, Gordon and Consuela and Ray (loved his deadpan humor:”I shot the last person who asked me to golf.”) Ta stilled killed it, Tex. Ah, one last question: Texas Refugee(?) anything like Texas transplant?

Lee

Slee451974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Second time reading this story. Absolutely love it.

Burcham8Burcham8about 3 years ago

This has got to be one of the most romantic things I’ve ever read...there could be twenty more chapters and I’d read every one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful.

charles215charles215about 3 years ago

I would have given this six stars if I could. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BEAUTIFUL STORY ,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing 5* story because I couldn’t rate it 6+*. I read this many years ago and wanted to read again! I love stories that have a happy ending and out of grief of Robert and Colleen comes love a d true happiness. I like that one Tuesday afternoons will be sex free!"😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written I thoroughly enjoyed it not as erotica but as an actual book.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

This is my second read for this story. Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I believe most of us who read the brother/sister stories do so because it is a relationship that began with love for each other. And the physical relationship is a logical extension of that beginning. Yes, because of social mores that extension doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, you know it will usually be based on love rather than domination or whatever.

This story carries that love bond to its fullest. Spouse, children, family.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

I HATE TO THINK IT, BUT I WOULD BET THAT ALL OF SAMUEL CLEMENS' WORK IS NOW REGARDED AS RACIST IN MR. BIDEN'S AMERICA! HEY! It was really an outstanding tale and I thoroughly enjoyed it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Unrealistic

No, I don't mean the fact that their children don't have three eyes and webbed toes... or that their families didn't disown them. Those are entirely plausible, if improbable, story elements. What I found unrealistic is the idea that four Irish immigrants came to America and married as two couples... and had only TWO CHILDREN... TOTAL! Sorry, but that blew my suspension of disbelief right out the door! (sorry, it HAD to be said!)

Another thing that is sort of odd in this story is a total lack of any sort of temporal reference. It's like 30 years pass and the world they live in is unchanged the whole time, as though history is stuck in the early 2000s for 30 years with no changes. Even then, it's hard to pin down just when this story takes place.

Lastly is the Barbara issue. A lot of comments (yes, I read them ALL) have readers wanting to know what happened to her and the baby. The thing is if you read the story carefully the author tells you why she cheated on him, just in a roundabout way. In the part where Colleen asks Bobby if he still loves her, Bobby explains that Barbara was jealous of Colleen. Taking that idea to it's ultimate conclusion, and knowing that it's the AUTHOR who is really speaking here and not the fictional character Bobby, it becomes obvious. Barbara KNEW that Bobby was in love with Colleen in a way he would never love her, and likely that the feeling was mutual. She felt cheated on emotionally, which for most women is a bigger deal than sexual infidelity. (which is the opposite for most men, who care more about infidelity than emotional cheating) Thus, she wanted to hurt him as much as she felt he was hurting her. Nevermind that he wasn't even aware of it and was totally committed to her, but then it was established early on that she was vain and shallow. Insert horn-dog boss and there you have it. Her letter, had he read it, would probably have spelled it all out though, so the author HAD to have Bobby tear it up and figure it out on his own.

At any rate, a VERY good story, which more than makes up for any technical errors. 5 stars, easy!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

Pretty short comment ... after a 2nd read of the 3 chapters, I still love it. Agree on that it should be in romance category, but who cares? Very nice reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The placement of humor: which is pretty well written: is also a good touch.

The idea that families can learn that kind of tolerance within the framework of the family seems plausible; though in truth; highly unlikely.

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. The injection of humor adds to the story and keeps it from getting too serious. An easy 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Easy 5*star*

One of the best on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous