All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 8)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply. Fantastic Story

Nice people a lot of love. Love is wh3re you find it and who you find it with and true love like in this story 8s very very strong. I like what Colleen said to Patricia and Cris at the ending that they did not wait as long as she and Bobby did. In my favorites a great read à true Romance Story

Ron / Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you so much. This story has ticked all my boxes, I laughed, I cried, I was horny. One of the best stories I have ever read in here and am so grateful to you for writing it.

Thank you

johnnyj888johnnyj888almost 8 years ago
Challenge met and completed

I read the first chapter a long time ago. I was on vacation and I read chapter one again then chapter 2 and finally chapter 3. I read all in one session. The story is well written, it's funny and made me emotional. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Loved the whole series. I really cared about the characters by the end. Well done!

brucewinzensbrucewinzensalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

I would like to give you my heart felt thanks for sharing the story of Bobby and Colleen with us. I have enjoyed the story and characters immensely, the story is well write and the characters are so very well crafted. I could like the characters and e ally loved the way the family cared for each other and was there for each other. Or as Harold said they are a family that likes each other and are 4th er for each even when they don't like or understand their choices. Thanks again this is I think the seventh time I have read the whole story and will probably read it many more times. I was feelingno down about life and it helped me to remember that not all people are idiots and there are good people out there, so thanks again.

Randy T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A beautiful,intricately involved Love Story

I read this story in one evening. I got so involved with the

common thread of Family and Love that i found that I could not put it down.

I hope you will be able to continue with your writing, I will keep an eye out for any new stories being added to your published list here on Literotica.com.

flints1313

LunateLunatealmost 8 years ago
Beautiful not to mention pretty comical at the perfect times

I was simply enchanted from the beginning. The initial falling out with Barbara really gets you to feel for Bobby and his situation I found myself shifting from wondering to where he'd end up to enjoying every moment and conversation that was had throughout the story thank you for this.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 8 years ago
My favourited story

You broke some of my taboos with this story. The incest is only a small part of the story, but the real love within Colleen and Bobby is an incredible love story, and also, the mom and twins have a important role in the development in they relationship, as the daughters of Bill.

I found only one handicap, at this last chapter, you condensed too munch 30 years of they lovely story. Maybe you keep in mind write some extra chapter for lets us know more about them in this time lapse?

Always, it is my favorite story.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

When will there ever be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay....

Incest The Best. That's what this waste of a story comes down to. It lost all serious meaning halfway through the first chapter. The characters are all shallow, and NOT worth caring about. The writer went for the cheap thrill, and got plenty of incest fans here to rave him up big time; But it's lazy storytelling at best, cheap self-indulgence, really, and incest fans can tell you all day how "wonderfully romantic" this story is, but it isn't... it isn't. It was a waste of my time, and worse, it was a waste of the writer's time. If this was the best he could do after walking away for so long, I guess he'll always be just a hack. Oh well.. Some have it, and some don't.

tigger119tigger119over 7 years ago
@ anony 08/28/16 "okay..."

Just another Troll. His/her/its arrogance and un-empathic attitude show here very clearly. this one appears to be over inflated with self importance and wants us to believe his/her/its judgments are the only correct ones while 711 other commenters are all wrong. Boo Hoo, so you thought it was a waste of your time. if so, and you knew after hallway through the first chapter, then why keep reading? Are you so narcissistic and self centered that you needed to self-flagellate and torture your self to justify your destructive remarks. The author hasn't wrote anymore probably because he was in ill health and may have passed away, or is no longer able to keep writing; sorta the " Life intervenes" thing. Just so you understand, how you treat others often results in how you are treated; treat em like shit, get treated the same in return......Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wonderful story

I enjoyed every chapter. That is very unusual for me, but I really like romantic stories where you can get to know the characters. It ranks up there with the best of the them, in the top five I would say.

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
good story

you have a talent for writting. a shame you only have 4 stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful. Story

In my favorites have read numerous times a True Love Story. Like someone said the people just seem to jump off of the pages. All nice people that I would be proud to call my friends.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent - enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cracking tale

Yes all of the character s are decent people but is that so unusual there are some out there . Itis a believeable story apart from one sad fact no one has all that good fortune.

Maasstad010Maasstad010over 7 years ago
Simply great!

Read all 3 stories in one sequence. Probably do iT again. Sorry you're lazy.. Great talent and hope to read more of you! Gretings from THE Netherlands..

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fabulous

I have now read this twice and it gets me right in the heart both times. I came close to pushing myself in this situation with my sister but others didn't see it that is why I left and now we live thousand of miles apart and haven't spoken or seen each other in thirty years. But you got everything right the way I was hoping mine wound have gone. Do hope we hear more about family thru lids or grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PERFECT

The best read I have had in a long time, a real weepie.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second read...

Just Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

This is the best story I have read on Literotica yet. It is a great romance novel with incest as an aside, with some humor mixed in. It has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Keep writing like that and you've earned the right to be lazy in between chapters. That was an incredible story.

ttownrenttownrenover 7 years ago
knowing the O'Connell family

First off the whole series had me riveted. I couldn't stop reading it. It kept me tingling and pulsing throughout. I feel like I actually know them. I was rewarded with several heart pounding climaxes and left me completely spent. I will never forget those two, as it reminds me of the wanton feelings that I've had for my sister far back as I can remember!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Riveting. I've found a handful of romances under this tag and wish there were more. These stories are incredible given the subject matter. I never imagined I'd read such themes but here I am. Thank you for your imagination and creating this story!

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome love story

you really should update this story.......because you left out the fact of Bobby and Barbras child in the beginning....what happened to him/her.....Bobbys current families step child....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

A masterpiece truely.a bit sacarin but a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I made it

I made it all in one sitting. And I found it to be a very well written, well thought out story. And yes, the people were genuinely nice people. Most people are, in real life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a beautifully written, upbeat, sexy story about two wonderful families. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

You have a terrific gift for writing. It does exist In this world that 2 people have fallen in love and having the unfortunate situation of being siblings. I happen to know of 2 such people and it is a relationship different than no other. Just hidden from the world.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 7 years ago
Read all three today

Was in fact able to read all three chapters today and loved every moment of it!

jtw0978jtw0978about 7 years ago
More

Please if there is more please add it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
90% or more

Someone doesn't like the story because all the characters are 'nice'? The world is full of 'nice'!!! Nice is what parents want thier kids to be, cars, the weather, wife/husband, your job, boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I absolutley loved reading this book. And i do consider it a book. I wouldnt be at all surprised, if you expanded it a little, this could be published. I would buy it. Thank you for writing this. So romantic but hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have to say that I thought someone had been looking in to my life with the woman that is my wife and my sister that had saved my form my demands in my mind . My sister has always been there for me as I have been for her. I do have to say your story has been so close to my life and thank you for telling it for it has brought us closer than ever keep up the good work for you are a very good story teller

The_OutcastThe_Outcastabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

I do not often comment on stories. This one took two days to finish, and I loved it. My only problem was flashbacks to other stories by other authors, and I kept thinking Barbara was going to re-surface and create hate and discontent, but thankfully that did not happen!

Thanks.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Splendid

Hi mate.

You created an immersive world, populated it with interesting characters and then told a riveting story. I'm not a writer but can tell when I read a good piece of work and this definitely was one.

A very heart warming story and made feel good about the world.

Well done mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bravo

I'd have to say I have been reading on this site off and on sense I was 16 I am now 22 and I'll have to say your story here is the best one I have ever read I've probably read at lest 150 or more stories and most of them I don't remember but this one I think I'll remember for a while so keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I just wanted to say I loved this story. And I took you double dog dare and read this in one setting during the day. Thank you

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzabout 7 years ago

I keep hoping Barbara was going to resurface.Probably just to say hi or something. To show how she dealing with life. or asking for help, and maybe bobby rejecting her but Colleen hug her and help her anyway..just a thought. awesome story. Thanks Texas Refugee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed it. Would have liked to read what happened to Barbara. With all these contact requests she'd have to give at least an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for an awesome story. Personally I was glad that it was long and "uneventful" in terms of drama. I must admit that I am disappointed at never getting Barbra's story, but I guess we were indirectly told that there was nothing to it. Just a cheat with regrets.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
Pure Joy

I binge read your works TR! Your style and interests in the human psyche are something else! Smiles, guffaws, tears and thought provoking pauses - All the reactions to the writers that certainly put it out there! With all the cliches, I thank you from the bottom of my heart to have read such a wealth of life's experience in the printed words - certainly a great span of time and effort shared for all here!

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A. True love Story

Two people that just happened to be brother and sister. What a deep love they have for each other. 5* in my favorites read numerous times. I think the #1 love Story on here only one other comes close (Some things are ment to be) I still would like to read about Barbara why she cheated and got pregnant by another man also what and how she is doing? Is she still working for the same company,ECT.

Mack

ukdukeukdukeabout 7 years ago
Still excellent!

Just re read this. In fact I binge read the whole 3 chapters!

It is such a beautiful story and what Bobby and Colleen have is so wonderful.

It left me with two thoughts; 1. The incest is totally incidental. Maybe repost in Romance?. 2. I wish I could experience a love lime theirs!

On top of that I wish I could write so well! Thankyou.

MacIntyreMacIntyreabout 7 years ago
Without a doubt ....

The BEST damn story I have read on this site!!!

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A truly great love story

I wanted to binge read all the chapters but forced myself to spread it over a week as I didn't want it to end. Now what will I do? A great story. You have a true talent do not waste or ignore it!

One comment: A writer has a right to take his characters in any direction he wishes. If his fans do not like it then they don't have to read it. However, the writer has one responsibility to his fans, closure. There has been no closure on Barbara's story. Any detailed reference to Barbara would have taken away from the love story but now Barbara should have a chapter of her own if for no other reason then to give closure.

Budson1962Budson1962about 7 years ago
Barbara,

I'm not much into reading romance novels as matter a fact this is the first one I've ever read. I have to say it was an amazing story all of the characters we're so lifelike it was almost like I was watching these folks lives as they happened.

Keep up the great work.

The only thing I kept waiting to hear at some point in Colleen's and Bobby's life is what happened to Bobby's ex wife Barbara any small detail would've been great to hear but totally understand why he didn't want to know why she cheated on him.

BackyardukBackyardukabout 7 years ago
Colleen - chapters 1 - 3

Highly addictive and emotionally involving. Vivid characters which are so believable!

Probably one of the best written stories I have read. You have a wonderful talent and give far more than just sexual titivation. I loved the children in the stories and above all the love and caring which drives the whole thing. If I have to critique it would be about Barbara. We are not told the "how" and "why" and "when" - even though it could not excuse what she did to her poor husband - it left a big hole in an otherwise splendid story.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful story. Please give us more!!

Best wishes, Peter

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
This story ...

... was one hell of a ride!

I voted five stars for Ch. 2 but didn't post a comment because I wanted to get to Ch 3 as quickly as possible, and I'm kind of glad I did.

The best written stories are the ones that can make you laugh out loud and bring a tear to your eyes, and this story has done both on more than one occasion.

I've read quite a few stories on Lit, but this one, all three chapters, has got to be the best one yet. Thanks for getting all of it out of your head!

BuzzsawbrentBuzzsawbrentabout 7 years ago
Thank You!

This story had me hooked from the first paragraph to the very last word. A piece of writing like this does not come up very often. Quite honestly I haven't had the urge to read and connect to a written story since probably the first time I read the Harry Potter series or the Hunger Games Trilogy. Thank you for authoring this piece and don't you dare stop writing!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!! Thank you so very much for a wonderful read! These characters are so true to life that I wanted to keep reading and reading. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you so much for all of the pleasure and fun I had with it; please keep writing!!!!

richmann1175richmann1175about 7 years ago
All I can say is WOW!!!

Not just this chapter but all of them. I know you say these are all fictional characters but I have to be honest and I find that hard to believe. There was just too much emotion & feelings that I think it would be hard to know without living it firsthand. Either way to me I had laughter, tears of joy and sadness. Yes if that means I have to give up my man card then so be it. Just truly a masterful piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

vra5107vra5107almost 7 years ago
Good, but was not real enough for me !

Story revolves around Irish Americans. The only really bad guy in the entire story just so happens to be black. Coincidence or a cliche ?

After searching through all the comments for the word "black" and noticing that nobody seems to have made that observation. I decided I'd do the honours. For the record I am neither black nor white (in any sense of the word) !

Story was good on a certain level, but definitely crosses over into emotional porn territory.

Ramulu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

but vra5107 needs to shove the political correctness shit out the window. who the fuck cares what color the bad man is? if you are going to sjw do it somewhere else retard

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Just one brilliant story !

This all but perfect. Nice story, nice characters, believable plot and most of all a happy ending.

I just loved every page.

I'm only sorry it's not possible to give it more than 5 Stars.

Thanks for sharing it with us !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Simple perfect. All 3 of Colleen are simple perfect. I really enjoyed a story where love and sex are connected and intertwined and not resulting in brutality or showing " who is the boss". Great story. Keep doing like that Texas...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved this story. I especially liked the scene where Harold threw the @hole out the door. Forget which chapter it was in but thought it was outstanding. I was kind of hoping to read a scene where Bobby did the same after Harold retired and Bobby was promoted. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tall tales

I'm sorry you moved to the socialist state of California, but you definitely retained the ability to tell a TX style tall tale. Excellent work, I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story...

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Stayed up late binge reading it.

Thank you for your time and effort to write it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more aftermaths

First off: JESUS H. CHRIST I have complained about the lack of authors exploring the aftermath of incesr that this seems like some communal apology. Thirty fucking (snicker) years is way more than the six months I ask for.

Second: I liked that the fact they were siblings wasn't mentioned every other sentence. It was quite well written apart from using the title drop so much.

Third: You have made a grown man cry. On a bus. Surrounded by 20 others. Well done, I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fourth: I am posting this from my phone as I could not wait to get home to say this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you so much.

This is the best written and most heart warming story I have ever read. I loved every minute I spent reading it. I laughed and cried while reading this amazing tale. The characters felt so real to me and definately conveyed love in its truest form. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to come back year later and reread this same tale of true love and smile all over again.

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaalmost 7 years ago
Romantic novella with a twist...

A gifted writer takes the reader on a journey which compels them to continue reading, from start to finish, because they are invested in knowing the outcome. I started reading this novella thinking it would be just another erotic tale of incest, but I quickly realized that it was so much more. The character development of this story was truly a work of art, which compelled me to ride a roller coaster of emotion as I followed this erotic account of love between a brother and sister. I offer kudos to this author for taking the time and energy to create such a beautiful piece of writing. You are a genuinely gifted writer!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Love is lovelier,

This was my second time -though certainly not my last- to read all three parts of this beautiful story. The hour is late so I'm going to have to fall back on one of my favorite descriptors in praising a story: It was life affirming. First and foremost it was a story that celebrated the very essence of humanity, of what is possible when love is given full expression. And what's more it did all this while giving generous praise to one of the truly beautiful things in life: female pubic hair! Long live love, long live the bush and long live Texas Refugee!

NYlostandfoundNYlostandfoundalmost 7 years ago
Agree with most, but....

To VRA5107-who indicated that he had a problem with a 'black' man used as the 'bad guy'. I would like to ask u, what would u suggest instead? The reason for the story is because of that moment. And unless you know some little 'green men', what color baby could it have been? Also, it seems to me that race baiting now only hurts the cause.

To the author, a very well told story by a very good writer. My only thought was, as the pain of love lost was as much the story of it being found again, I think the last pages should have included the price paid by the two people who almost destroyed him. Not in revenge but for the other side of the same moral lesson as new love found. Even so, excellent writing. Hope you're still doing it somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

What a wonderful well thought of cast of characters! All the way through to the finish a thought was kept in the back of my mind that a bomb was going to be droped with somehow Barbra was going to brought back into the picture thus ruining a wonderful story. You worked up my emotions and kept me reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Best story I've ever read.Maybe because my partner is my sister,we never got married,brother reported us and we got interviewed by the police but they did nothing as it was consensual.We have two perfect girls and the day either of us dies is the day the other dies too.We refuse to be partied ever but wish our story had been as easy on us as it was on them.Our family cut us off condemning us as perverts.We had to leave home and move to another part of the country where no one knew us.

Lovely story shame the world and people are not like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Written

The story was very well written as evidenced by the fact that with the exception of the beginning, there was almost no conflict in the story and yet it was still enjoyable. There were no hurdles that had to be overcome, no adversity to be faced, no tragedies that had to be endured and yet it was still a satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best yet

Im an English teacher for a local high school and have done some writing and I am very impressed with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love is a beautiful thing regardless!

There are two other stories which are on the same level as yours. Each the most outstanding story I have ever read. And I read a lot. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great read! Very good story! Unconditional love is a beautiful thing! All three chapters were captivating and kept me on board. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The book

This is !THE! best Literotica story that I have read, of many.

Excepting the few corrections that eluded the spell checker, (roll-role) and some pronouns, "Colleen" should be a commercial romance novel. You deserve the title: novelist and the renumeration.

Sorry about the criticism,

Retired English major/teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site.

RobertM21RobertM21over 6 years ago
Superb

I have read many stories on this site over the years and this one is by far the best. If my writing ends up half as good as this I will be happy.

Texasboy87Texasboy87over 6 years ago
wonderful

This is the second time I have read this story in the last month. I enjoyed it more and cried more than the first time. It reminded this old man that the most important things in life are family and love. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 6 years ago
Excellent - Just Bloody Excellent

Not just Chapter 3, the whole thing because 3 needs the others for a reader to be able to understand.

A story that could be about real events, that doesn't involve men with stupidly large appendages or women with udders better suited to a lactating Friesian.

Beautifully written in a way that makes love the overriding emotion, rather than lust. Yes, there's plenty of sex, but it's incidental rather than the core of the story.

You've had a 10 year break - time to get back to the keyboard and make us readers happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant story and a real change from the normal incest relationships that are written about on various sites. My wife normally has no interest in reading tales of incest but i asked her just once to read this all the way through, she admitted she thoroughly enjoyed the read and added it was one of the best stories she has seen on here in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

All 3 chapters, Excellent, excellent. excellent. Great writing. There were many happy tears while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love.

True love still exists..and you have expressed it in your story like i have rarely seen it expressed.

Great story by a wonderful author.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I just want to say this was a great story and I gave it a 5 because it won’t let me give it a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Again

I feel after reading this one. I mean that as compliment to the author. Thanks so much. ....again

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
a really nice story

this was a wonderful story. love the people, the relationship, the love. Thanks. can't you write more stories? you truly have a gift. thanks.

gcs66gcs66over 6 years ago
Very good love story

Even if the sex was taken out it would be a great story!

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Thank you...

... for a very we written romance about a family. I like the multi-generational layer, like you said, the incest aspect is basically part of the back story. All said and read, this is 25 pages (over 3 parts), but it flows so well that you don't really realize that until add up the page counts. Thank you again.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Thank You

I’m sad to see this story end. It ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

What more is there to say? Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'd give it twenty stars if I could, but I'll have to settle for five and a rave review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I really liked the story. The scene where Meghan and Molly giving Noelle their favorite things got my eyes watery and I had to stop for a little bit.

Keep up writing, your story was good. It has plot, sweetness, and isn't centered around sex like others. I look forward for more of your writings!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 😊

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
This was almost just too good !

I loved it - but hated it when I'd finished it.

Just a beautiful story from the moment he was met by Colleen and the girls until the very last line.

And most importantly, you finished the story - so many on here are not finished and it drives me mad !

In fact, I liked it so much, that I've no doubt I'll read it again at some point and like it just as much, if not more !

So thanks for one excellent story.

Rapier

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 6 years ago
Bravo!

What a fucking great story, a magnum opus if ever I've read one. I have to admit that I started reading the first chapter and didn't like it so I was going to just stop but I skimmed through the first page and had to start reading it again properly. I'm definitely not disappointed. It's very light on erotic situations but the overall story is just such a magnificent window into someones life that it hurts. I loved the characters and adored the affection expressed between them. I wish there were more stories with this much class.

Bravo!

dglnowdglnowabout 6 years ago
A beautiful love story.

Yes, it really is a beautiful love story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About that quotation from Mark Twain....

I didn't try to find a plot, but you kind of shoved it in my face. Does that mean I have to shoot you? Because I'd hate to do that -- you're pretty good at this writing thing, and it would really suck to be punished for work as good as this. It's certainly better than "Huckleberry Finn", something I would never say if you hadn't brought it up because your story deserves far better than damnation with faint praise. The later portions of chapter 3 weren't up to the standard of the rest of the work -- too much reciting how things turned out and not enough storytelling -- but an excellent read nonetheless, with engaging characters, no unnecessary angst, plenty of love, and a liberal sprinkling of laugh-out-loud moments.

----

Okay, this is only tangentially related and I know I'll probably get flamed for saying it, but "Huckleberry Finn" is a lousy serial (the form in which it was originally written and published) and an even worse novel. To anyone attempting to defend it as a "classic of American literature", I refer you to Mark Twain's disclaimer (quoted above) as a clear indication that even he recognized that it was far from his best work. It does have its moments -- it was, after all, written by Twain, who was apparently incapable of writing that many words without at least a few flashes of genius -- but if you want a good book, go read "Tom Sawyer".

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 6 years ago
I READ THIS STORY ABOUT EVERY TWO WEEKS!

I am not kidding I do read this story about every two week it is my favorite story on this site! I am thankful my father was a printer and worked in printing places and binderies for 30 years, he taught me how to make books by hand, I have 4 copies of this story professionally leather bound books 3 of them are in a safety deposit box. I first read this story in November of 2016 and been reading about every two week every since. this is a grate story if you haven't read it yet READ IT! There's a reason this story is in the Literotica Hall of Fame!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
This is my 3rd read of the story

I did it in one setting like “Texas refugee” suggested. It’s truly just a great story. It gets better over time. I wish the author would write another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comparisons Between Coleen and Irish Eyes, BTW 5*

I voted 5* on every one of the stories as well and I agree with you TR, it easily could have been in Romance as well.

I have found the love of my life in my forties. We have been a monogamous couple for 26 years this fall. I thought I had known love, but until this woman came into my life, I was only being fooled.

TR, I see you haven't written anything for quite awhile, I hope you will give us some more of your wonderful stories, but I won't hold my breath, blue is a very bad color on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Group pregnancy idea was stupid and anti-climactic

I almost stopped reading because the suspense you created drove me nuts. I skipped ahead to find out the secret and it was a let down. If i had read normally i would end up cursing your name. Ill go back to reading from the beginning now...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

A wonderful story, well written which compels one to read each and every word. Nice to see that one can write erotica with a twist. Kudos, keep up the good work and let us see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have read this story several times and always appreciate the values it tells. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

INCREDIBLE STORY! I loved it.

Do you plan on writing any more? Would love to read it!

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is a compelling and touching story. I only wish all life could be like this.

Redsled07Redsled07about 6 years ago
Great Story!

As I read the story couldn’t help but chuckle at some of the antics, you captured life so vividly! Also, as I have had a spouse cheat on me, the devastation and heartbreak that leaves you so low, the way you dealt with it was spot on! The support of family is vital through the ups and downs and you Descriptively put us there with your writing! Thank you for writing this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous