All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!

Fell in love with O'Conner family wonderfully done thank you!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This was the most beautiful love story I have read in a long time. I did worry for a long time about Barbara because I think she was treated badly by the asshole of a boss and then Bobby would not even listen to what happened. But as I fell in love with Bobby and Colleen and their family of friends and relatives I stopped worrying about Barbara.

MitchR55MitchR55over 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I took you up on your dare and read all three chapters in one sitting. It is an amazing story and I'm sure like a lot of "Lit" readers, formed a bond with the couple. I liked the humorous comments you added throughout the storyline and the intimacy between Bobby and Colleen was "hot" when it was presented. Thanks for taking the time and writing this.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Write More

The only thing annoying about your writings is that they are so limited. You are very good. Five Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Write More!

TexasRefugee, this is an absolute masterpiece and you definitely need to write more stories! :O

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just read this story for the 4th time in two years. Like good bourbon, it gets better with age. Just fantastic writing.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 10 years ago
Keep writing

We - your public, humbly request that you continue writing.

Tears and laughter - IN THE SAME SENTENCE !! can only be caused by a gifted writer.

Well done.

BootyAndDaBeastBootyAndDaBeastover 10 years ago
Amazing Story

This is quite possibly one of the best stories I have ever read Superbly written the characters feel like real people with real problems It shows the meanings of the words Love and Commitment

tim4tim4over 10 years ago
My eyes are dry.

Ha! I completed your dare, I read all three chapters in one sitting... Now I desperately need some sleep. The story is, without a doubt, fantastic. I cannot imagine all this in my head, not even remotely. You are an amazing person.

s3xych3fs3xych3fover 10 years ago
Incredible

This is one of the most well written stories I think I've ever read. I tried to stop reading it, and couldn't. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REALLY GREAT STORY

Almost read the whole story in one day, interruptions prevented doing it in one sitting. The first sitting read to chap. 3 and half of page 6. The best story read since discovering literotica. Laughter and tears, and really enjoying the love of all the family members. Nice to read a story where there was love sex and not the usual slam bang type. Really enjoyed reading this story Will read more of your stories as I think all that you write will be great. KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True love exists.

I just got done reading your story of love and beauty. I actually cried and laughed alot reading it. I am speechless. It is a work of art. It makes me wish and never give up on love as true as theirs. I hope you do more like it. If not I will just have to read it all over again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!!

I have just reading the full story of Colleen and Bobby in one sitting. (You dared and I accepted!!) Throughout this whole story, I laughed, I cried, I moaned, my heart did really funny things, I even clapped!!! I loved the fact that you told a story of two people in love, who has a family that loves and respects them. I laughed when Miss Jennings figured out Colleen was pregant for the third time. When Colleen had her morning sickness then, my first thought was "damn haven't they ever heard of birth control." Then when Miss Jennings said that in the story...well needless to say I scared the cat half the death when I started laughing uncontrollably. What I really enjoyed was how you tied all the stories together of each main character. I know I have read a very great story when the characters become real to me and I feel as if I'm with them while they are going through ups and downs. I like how you pointed out that it is not easy having 3 children all under the age of 3 with two older siblings in a household while trying to keep passion alive within the parents. (and keep their sanity)

I could sit here all day and just sing praises for this story but it is after 7am and I need some sleep. Thank you for making my night/early morning enjoyable. Its nice to go to sleep with a smile on your face.

~Deb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG Such a great story!

This by far is the best story I have read here on this site. How all the parts intertwine is fantastic. It is a bit long, not a jerk off story, but a story of love, compashon and endering love. Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
from one author to another.

I am not one to leave comments, but i simply had to. I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a simple beautifuly written story, erotica is not the proper word for this, it was charming, and heart felt. With.an exception to the brother/ sister romance i do understand that concept of love. Granted being only 21 and still having a lot of life to live i do understand how one can love with something deeper than just love or sex, it's a deeper inner peace that just resonates in everthing one does for another. I enjoyed reading this story more than one could guess and not for the sexual aspect but for the fact it embodies the form of love each one of us truly desires. The form of love i have with my fiance. Thank you truly for such a lovely story.

Sincerely

A Texas Woman.

Mdmegiry223@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!!!

I don't usually comment but this is by far the best story I've read anywhere.

I could see this becoming into a movie if incest wasn't illegal.

legend1306legend1306over 10 years ago
Your the BOSS!!

this is the absolute great story .. keep it up BOSS!!!.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
As before.

I keep rereading this work of art and while in love with your characters I am also in love with such a wonderful lucky family.

For some reason the wonder electronics won't let me vote the top score you deserve.

Top marks from me on all three chapters.

rascaldadrascaldadover 10 years ago
wow owo wow

i can not remember when i have read a more can't stop until the end.story.i loved the way you brought the real life feelings of family. and the way the family responded with a brother and sister relationship.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I enjoyed it again

You told a very long story that spanned many years and generations. Over all it was entertaining, but, This many chapters later we still do not know what became of Barbara.

There were the occasional words left out or misspelled, the frequent use of loose for lose, but not so much to take away from the ability to read it. However, I am still grinning while thinking about one of your best errors. " . braking into a run." Were they applying the brakes or speeding up to a run? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank u so much for such a wonderful story. I really brings back what a relationship & marriage is suppose to be. Why one makes those wedding vows. What's wedding vows mean. People forget their wedding too quickly. Sadly the characters are fictional as there should more people like them in the world. No judgements just acceptance. Aside from the brother sister relationship of bobby & colleen you also touch on non conventional relationships of the two Saras & Ryan. It's so wonderful that all the characters are so accepting. Noone really gave anyone a hard time. Makes me wish I was part of that family warmth. So heart warming. Thank u for reminding what family is all about even if its just a single parent family. That bond is unbreakable. May I find such a person like Bobby one day compatible in all aspects. To be able to raise children with such a man is a joy. No material or financial wealth can compare. Can't stop crying ...... Thank you again...

PButterfly xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i took your dare

you dared me and I did it one setting the whole story

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 10 years ago
Still coming back

This is an excellent story. There are several on the site that I reread simply because I enjoy the story. Yours is one of them, really great writing.

HALO101stHALO101stover 10 years ago
Speechless

Not to spout clichés, but with so much anger and ill will permeating this world it is wonderful to have spent time with genuinely nice people, albeit fictional, and take a brief break from the muck and mire of everyday life.

This story leaves me speechless. Everything Colleen and Bobby are depicted as having, I have not from personal expectations to failed marriage, no children ad infinitum. So, I repeat, it was a real joy to escape into a world with nice, caring people and come out of it with a real desire to improve my own life before it is chronologically too late.

Great job, Texas Refugee, well done!

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
What the fuck

One of the most beautiful stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh

Jesus I read this entire thing. This isn't what I came for but sure enough I came back twice to finish.

Needs more detailed sex, but that's just me.

Thanks for the father tips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am schocked

I read stories on this site for sexual excitement, not for some LOVE story. Then why did I read the whole thing and give it a 5-star rating? Hum? Maybe just because I,m from Texas too. Or may it was just a fantastic story. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story!

You made me care about these characters and enjoy a story that's truly lovely. I was only expecting a sexually titillating story. Instead I got a fulfilling mental, emotional, as well as sexual love story. i read all three in one sitting. Lucky me!!! 5 stars!!! I would give you 6 stars, but there isn't that option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best!

This only the second time I've given a 5-stars, so you better appreciate!

The story about 'Bobby' and Colleen, is definitely, to quote Literotica's rating system, "One of the Best!". I'm sorry to say that I did not manage to read it all in one setting, suddenly halfway through this last chapter, I realised that I'd read all night, and suddenly it was 5 in the morning...

The only thing bothering me (there will always be something that bothers the reader, so don't worry too much) is that there is nothing "wrong" with the children even though their parents are very closely blood related.. But hey, we can just assume that the story takes place in a universe where incest isn't genetically dangerous and STDs don't exists..

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
OK, there were tears...

but not due to boredom. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great series,

without exception, one of the very best. Loved the humorous parts, and the story development. Write something more ... I'm trying to put a story together, but I'm too far below your level to publish it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Skillfully Presented

Yes it was a story of Incest, but it was so skillfully presented with morality, true love, passion, family and friends. Beautiful story, worth reading over and over. It demonstrated a love and passion that i wish I could even find just find a small part of the same in my life time.

Write more, I am waiting for more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A deeply emotional love story

This story should be published as a miain stream romance. It has no business being it Literotica. It is just too good, too loving, with a fully developed multi demential plot, and fully developed and believable characters. The plot and characters are just wonderfull. The sex is minimal with sex as an act of pure love and devotion between two people who love and cherish each other. I have read all three chapters twice and am just amazed at the emotional trip, this story has taken me on. As stated above it need to be published by the main stream press. I don't care if it has a bit of incest involved. This element is not degrading, smutty or dirty. It is just an element in the wonderful love and devotion that Collen and Bobby have for each other.

I hope the author will write similar stories in the future which are as sensitive and tasteful as this wonderful story of romance and devotion.

ohmy181ohmy181about 10 years ago

Amazing story. So well thought out, as you said living with them for 3 yrs, you no doubt got to know them very well. I don't read this much in a short time and this had me glued. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best yet

Excellent story very well thought out and delivered.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

I thoroughly enjoyed your sweet story.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!

Very well done...I thoroughly enjoyed it... I've got something to add also, in the early part of this 3rd part you mentioned a couple of lines from a song... This is the song's name... "Dealing with the Devil", by Merle Haggard... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaIfgBEGMaY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mind=blown

I wish to thank you greatly for 1 of the best stories about love and happiness that it has even been my pleasure to read. if i could rate this entire story any higher the 5/5 i would do so without a second though. thank you greatly for the wonderful time and pleasant feelings! -JYeck (sorry i don't have an account on here to post as a user)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

I have just finished all three chapters of Bobby and Colleen's story, and I would like to say thank you for sharing such a wonderful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes

all i can say is fantastic great the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read all three chapters in on day and all I can say is I felt for these two I laughed and I cried and I fell in love. Thank you so much Texas refugee for this awesome tale of love and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Nearly 10-years after the first chapter and it still holds up as one of the best written multi-part stories on Literotica. Thank you.

mjpack3mjpack3about 10 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read, and I'm not much of a reader. True, the incest angle is "different" but at the end of the day this story is about real, true, deep, and unabiding love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great story of enduring love and commitment

Many of these stories of brother/sister or cousin/cousin relationships could as easily lead to romantic tragedies as testaments to deep lifelong love. This story could have taken a tragic turn had Bobby's first wife or someone else vindictively outed them. What makes this story work is the abiding theme of fair play, respect and love in every element of Bobby and Coleen's lives. Their only deception was the way they solomnized their eternal commitment to each other. How could that have hurt anyone?

bushpig99bushpig99about 10 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have ever read any time,any where...Jay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Real Love, Real Love

Having just coming across this story yesterday, Three chapters ,All 5* each.

Note to Author, we are all Lazyyy

Although you told a credible tale, we laughed, cried and, felt for the people in the story. So what if it took 10 years, it will still. Be fresh 20 years from now, Just remember one thing, LOVE.

TX readr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Work

Great story with great characters and a lot of love between them.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
Now I understand...

I have finally finished reading through all three chapters of this story and so many things have dawned on me through the process but the main one is the understanding of how my wife can get so emotionally involved with characters in the programmes she watches on television that I usually dismiss out of hand as prolitariate nonsense. I read a lot of things from many sources, not just the erotic tales as told on here by authors of varing quality and this rates very highly in comparison to anything I have read in ages.

It is very well written, the only critique I would have is that the introductory chapter coud have contained more groundwork in the main protaganists situations that aloow them to arrive at their remarkable discovery that life had only been leading to the eventual coupling of two siblings that except for an accident of nature would have made the realisation sooner. This is understandable though as I imagine that the author did not comprehend where these characters and story would lead him and it could have easily been rounded up in very short order after chapter one should he have desired. Thankfully he has treated us to a full on short story that could so easily be transferred to screen as a loving, heartfelt story of two lovers who made their own rules to satisfy the most basic need in human exsistance - the need to be loved and return that love. This transfer to screen will of course never come mores the pity as our society is not yet maturely equipped to deal with the underlying root of the story, (incest) without having to destroy the characters to satisfy its need for what it mistakenly sees as being right and just. In the end the love of two people however seemingly inappropriate must be the most just thing in excistance if it is freely given with total commitment as seen here.

I have laughed, cried, felt highs and lows as I read the unfolding story in stolen snippets of time until at the end I could relax in the fact that Bobby and Collen had made it work and their secret would not come back to haunt them. Thank you so much for this story, I came here looking for possibly just a little tittilation and left with a heart full of joy instead.

Oh, and my other realisation - I am becoming a big old softy just as my grown up children keep reminding me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

now this is call excotic story with love.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

read all chapters ion one setting loved the story and the way it unfolded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW! Great Saga

Not what I expected, the underlying tidal wave of true love kept me wanting to read the next part of the saga as it continued to unfold. It even has provided me with a few ideas that I want to incorporate in my life.

eightballdogeightballdogabout 10 years ago
thank you

I did accept the double dog and finished all three chapters in one long long long night and thank you for a great love story, i was going to go to bed but my alarm just went off :-)

darkpassenger215darkpassenger215almost 10 years ago

Yes, I read the entire saga in one sitting. I just couldn't stop. The plot and characters were well developed. I felt the ending was a little rushed, but understand the need for it to continue on..else it would have taken years to complete.

I will say that I can relate to this story. Not with a sibling... but with my cousin. We fell in deep and loved in a way like no other. I cherish the time we spent together. However, we knew it couldn't go further, as in outing ourselves. Our families would have disowned us. I am thankful that even though we can't be together anymore, we have been able to hold on to our friendship.

Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing.

BrtkeeperBrtkeeperalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

I have read many stories throughout the years but this story was one that could be developed into a published work. Thank you for sharing your work as this is something filled with love and was a written demonstration of love not only within the family but an extended family sharing life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Barbara

You finalized about the Williams guy but you did not close the circle around Barbara. I would have liked some closure on her also. However, I enjoyed your story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
it was great

This story was great. I have read it multiple times, and each time was as enjoyable as the last. Something I think would be good is if you wrote Christopher and Patricia's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In one day this was a great read

I was moved by the way this story unfolded , well done .

TempoJMFSTempoJMFSalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful, well written story with us.

All the best,

Tempo.

mart43ukmart43ukalmost 10 years ago
romance

thank you for writing a lovely romantic love story.

bear3484bear3484almost 10 years ago
a lovely story to read

I read read the story from beginning to end and loved it and it was beautifully written. There were parts that brought tears to my eyes and parts that brought a laugh (especially Barbie). Thank you once again for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The style you're writing is not worth being here, it's worth being in a book sold in stores. Your Characters are so well formed, your story is so well thought through, entertaining and lovingly. You should really think of becoming a writer of books being sold.

lantern04lantern04almost 10 years ago
Well Done.

A very touching story. Who cares what category it was put in? You did good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No contest

I have been reading stories on this site for three years. But I have yet to find a story as well writen, and as touching as this one. It is hands down, the best incest/romance story I've found to this day. It brought tears to my eyes more than once and still does after reading it for the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply Awesome...

This is one of the few stories I've read that actually jerked at my heartstrings. If more people read stories like these, wouldn't the world be a brighter place? Just an insanely sweet and memorable tale on true love..

Disarray_DollDisarray_Dollalmost 10 years ago
Sweet characters

The characters in the story are beautifully developed. However it's a mind trip reading about them. My name is Colleen (that's what caught my interest), my sister's name is Meghan, and my mother's maiden name was O'Conner. A bit creepy to be honest lol. Don't add any Riggs or Whits! It'd be too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Colleen & Bobby...the movie

I don't think anyone could read this story, without having a mental 'Movie' of what was happening. Your description of each scene, office, town, car trips, everything, came to view instantly. At the 'Bluff', I was expecting one of the officers to make the statement, that "You can't see the lights from the back seat", unless this was what they were snickering about as the left. Some of the thoughts of Bobbie & Colleen did bring tears to my eyes, just proving you are an excellent writer. "Threads: The Island was first in my choice till had re-read this for the fourth time, "Threads only made it three". Now, I have to go back and read ALL of your stories. When I found this one, I searched for 'incest, true love stories'. This filled the search hands down. Wish you well in all of your future writings. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Many stories I have read cannot compare to this. An inspiring and emotional read. Some parts gave me a tear and others parts left me literally laughing out loud with tears rolling of my cheeks.

A wonderfully well written story. One I am sure to read again.

A job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the best stories I have read here. None of that "wham bam" stuff. This tugged at you on so many levels: it made you cry, it made you laugh, it could even make you feel the myriad of emotions inter-playing between all the characters. Very well done, and a most awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

This was a gorgeous, beautiful, erotic, sensual and romantic LOVE story.

I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

Without doubt one of the best I have ever read on here,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this story

I just completed my fifth, or sixth, or maybe tenth re-read of this tale, and I love it each time. I know it well enough to have my favorite scenes that I look forward to, and no they aren't sex scenes. Well, not most of them...

It always makes me laugh. It always makes me cry. And it always leaves me content when I'm done.

Thank you!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really nice

I really liked this tale of two lovers. It easily could be a novel someday. In fact I felt like it ended to soon. In the beginning I hoping for Barbra to have an out, and maybe come back into the story but only because I was so shocked at what had happened. Well written, easily could have read more, wish real life was like this. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please sir may you write some more sir ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

More please

PurpleJ3WPurpleJ3Walmost 10 years ago

this is by far the best story that i have ever read. I am however a little heart broken that it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Over 580 comments with many of the same people posting the same copycat remarks.

I'm not knocking the series but these comments are even more exaggerated than the usual ones for this site. What's more, a lot of the posts are duplicates or nearly. Is there a prize or some status thing to generate the most fan worship? It's like watching a cult forming around a late B-movie star or something. The writer hasn't even responded in years so it's not like he even cares.

Anyhow - the first two chapters were very good and then this last one was admittedly rushed and had a tacked-on feel to it. It was like a movie series sequel directed by a different director. Still, I gotta admit it was pretty good by Literotica standards. That's as fair praise as it deserves. To call it greatness would be both an insult to true greatness and to this writer himself because false praise is a cheat to the honest man. The guy deserves an honest 'job well done' rather than fake syrupy praises like he just painted the Mona Lisa with his big toe. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Colleen, Love It!

I've read this story for the 4th or 5th time just now and just wanted to thank you for sharing it. I think the story is great and still find myself being immersed in the characters all over again. This is such a well written story that I enjoyed reading it every time and will read it again in the near future, thanks again for sharing this wonderful story with all of us and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Darn you, Texas Refugee!

Guys who co.e to read porn stories aren't supposed to get caught up in them and get all misty eyed! I did. Great story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
10/10

A truly great read. Laughed and cried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great shame ...

... that this story had to end. It was really moving, two or three parts brought tears to my eyes. You set the tone perfectly, love and passion interwoven into a perfectly believable story. I don't usually read love stories, but I am so glad I read this one. I am just sorry that I have finished it. You could of course write a sequel based around Chris and Patricia, assuming you have nothing better to do that is ! ;o)

Thanks again for a wonderful heart warming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i can promise the the Author , there were no Bored Tears.

joyful tears.

sad tears.

laughter tears.

tears of love .

can assure him , no tears of boredom,

godbless you & be well Tex.

xxxhugsxxx

p.s

5 stars is not enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't fucking stop crying and I haven't cried in at least 4 years.

Fuck you and thank you for making me feel this way I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good read!

Just finished reading the story. Keep up the good work.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Thank you for this increditable story of; love, family,

And life as it should be. Epic story, thank you.

Quix0ticQuix0ticover 9 years ago
Amazing!

What a great read. Thanks so much for writing this story.

fixer43fixer43over 9 years ago
read it again

In these days of tweets, texts, and instant emails, it's not often we take the time to go back and read something again. I read this series over a year ago. Even knowing what was going to happen, I just spent the last 3 nights reading all the chapters again. It has only gotten better with 'age'.

mountainman1840mountainman1840over 9 years ago
great reading:-)

I have read all three chapters multiple times ad will read them again:-) I love the story ad find it very well written :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Value of love

Read the whole story. Being single, I can relate more to their unconditional love as I long for the same in my life from someone. One of the best love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously good!

A wonderful story and well written. You're talented! Thanks so much for taking the time!

Emper0rH0rdeEmper0rH0rdeover 9 years ago
Brimming with emotion

I just finished reading this story, and I am so overwhelmed, I'm near tears, and I will most likely have a nice long cry later. There are so many emotions I am experiencing right now that I don't quite know where to begin. That was one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read. A picky reader might say there wasn't enough conflict, and I think I would have liked to know what happened to Barbara and her child. But this isn't about them. This is about Bobby and Colleen's life together, two people who are madly in love - it is a pure accident of birth that they are related by blood - and will remain so forever. And I truly mean forever. They will not stop loving each other even after they've both passed away. I didn't think I would get so emotional while reading this story, or while writing this review. That's a testament to your writing skills, Mr. Texas Refugee. You didn't just make me care about these characters. You didn't just make me become emotionally invested in their lives together. You managed something much better than that. You made me love them. And I am going to miss them so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You!

OMG!!! What a wonderful story. I feel like I knew each of the characters. In a perfect world everyone would find their soulmate. This story was heartfelt and very well written. Thank You for true romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful reading!

Once I started reading, it was hard to put down! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Theoneyouwant_46Theoneyouwant_46over 9 years ago
Thank you

I just found this website about a few weeks ago. And the moment I read the second installment of the story, I fell in love with the characters. I was losing my mind when you threw in ups and down. But I fell in love with them. I'm glad you finished the little series. I wish you would take this to Hollywood and make a movie about this. I would watch this over and over for the plot. Thank you so much you do not know how much this story has affected me in a good way. How family and friends come first, and respect as well. I hope you come out with another story like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful story

hi TR - many thanks for sharing your imagination. you have a gift and we are glad that you want to share it. keep the stories coming tks again rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A dictionary is full of words....

But you have managed to capture the very essence in their meaning and turn them into a beautiful story, written of love and the necessity-not just the courage-to overcome any and all obstacles that stand in ones' way to achieving their hearts desire. I commend you sir, for not only making these people seem real and life-like, but making it so easy to fall in love with them. I can only hope to meet my Bobby some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Endings

I guess I'm a goofball, but I love happy endings. And all of life isn't that way, including here. You just wrote characters who tried to surround themselves with family and good people as friends, and were Mostly successful. I appreciate that you have written a love story that just happens to include incest. I'm also thankful that you did not follow the usual form of obligatory anal sex without lubrication and dp with her son and brother are not there, thank God. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely an exceptional story from alpha to omega

This is the second time I have read this story. It is in the incest category. The absolute truth is it belongs in the romance category. The story does one hing exceptionally well that most other don't and that is the story and all the characters are very realistic and believable. Colleen is so different and so unlike any other story that I have read on Literoica, that I continue to wonder why it is posted here instead of being published by the main stream press.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Undeniably Beautiful

Erhm... Excuse me for a moment, but I may have to swear a bit... beware...

This is one of the most fucking beautiful goddamn stories I have ever read. I read this series in three days, taking it in piece by lovingly handcrafted piece. This is one of those stories you will remember when you are at work, driving down the street, or even just lying in bed. There are just so many little slices of life that are boiled neatly into this story- no this epic.

I don't think there are words that can describe the emotions I felt when I read this. Some people might think happy endings are sappy, but this story is unbelievably heart breaking and warming at the same freaking time. I am going to have a quick cry now.

I'm sure I speak for many of the "Anon"s when I say that this story deserves even more love and comments than it currently has.

ChristopherHaywardChristopherHaywardover 9 years ago
Still Awake

I've been reading this for 4 hours all 3 stories kept me awake and engrossed thank you for a truly wonderful story

glenda54glenda54over 9 years ago
stunning story

I've.read a lot of stories on this site but nothing has moved me like this one, fantastic brilliant and cried buckets of happy tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hah, didn't even need the triple dog dare to read all three chapters ...

This story was great, I hope you will continue to write more. The characters are believable and the all the words were like watching a movie in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Growse

Sorry, some nice writing - for me personally, Growse.

Nice character development - best I can say.....

1...45678...11
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous