All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A desirable fantasy

After three failed marriages and two long term relationships I find it difficult to believe that families as you describe can exist in today's world. But I still hope and maybe your story helps strengthen that hope. The search for permanence in a changing world...something I think we'd all like to find. But maybe like you I'm just a hopeless romantic. Nice story...keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you!

thank you so much!!what an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brill story

Chapters 1-3 could not put it down great story Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS MADE ME CRY. YOU RULE.

you write great work the love and passion these characters have for eachother is amazing. a bit sad thinking of them growing old and passing. like your favorite character dying in a movie. im so glad it has a.happy ending. great work dont stop. if real people like this existed the.world would be better place. incest dont matter age dont matter only the love that these cupples shared is.what matters. id love to find someone I can love like this. and the same for whoever.reads this.e.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I loved the story. It really was a romance. Please write another series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
big D

Great story. Once I started I couldn't stop. Till the end.if only everyone could find love like that. Life would be better.?

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago
Fantastic

I have read the entire Colleen saga at least 6 times. When I need a to get away from the problems of everyday life, I start reading Colleen, and my heart feels the love Bobby has for his sister. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I haven't read in ages

You sucked me in and kept me reading, not something I usually do. Fantastic. You turned something riske into something very cool. Keep writing, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Such a beautiful story. It was simple to me, but in its sweet simplicity on how the events unfolded dramatically, and the execution of narration provided by Bobby in telling his wonderful experiences with Colleen, gave me a sense of hope for that same love and peace expressed very well throughout the story. I appreciated how love, connection, and family was the center of this journey. And although this may be fiction, it can be said that it is still based on real life to certain degrees. For that I am trully grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

This was a truly beautiful story. It is a shame more people can't have the love and affection the O'Connor clan had for each other. While a work of fiction, it was still beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was hoping that Barbara would be resolved somehow. And maybe the bete noire swinging through to impregnate one of Bobby's daughters.

KurtAlanKurtAlanover 9 years ago
The Best

I must say that the three chapters of Colleen were outstanding. The love and caring between all the characters make all of us readers jealous. We all should be so lucky to find that special person to share out lives with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So enjoyable!

You're very talented and it seems blessed! You must have experienced some of that beautiful family life to have that insight! At least I hope you did. I'm new to the sight so I didn't have to wait for each chapter - couldn't put it down - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this story, the only thing I didn't like about this is u never let us know what happened to Bobby's first wife. Can't wait to read more of your storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I have read "Colleen" many times, 1 chapter at a time, all three chapters at one setting. Even though I know the story by heart I still enjoy it and thank you for writing "Colleen".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2nd best story I ever read.

This is the second best story I ever read. The first one's name I forget, but I do remember that it was written by one called SusanEngland on LushStories. Same brother-sister incest. A recommended read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Unbelievably fantastic story. Well worth the time to read, it will take hours but well worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A heart-warming read

Thank you for telling Colleen and Bobby's story. I became totally caught up in their lives. A heart-warming romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a treat

Thanks for this delightful love story. You build beautiful characters and weave them together artfully.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
beautiful story

but I do have a question.

When Bobby came home and first stayed with Colleen her two daughters were not infants,

" "Uncle Bobby! Uncle Bobby! Over here." Meghan, age seven and Molly, age six were jumping up and down . . ."

is how they greeted him at the airport. And later when their first daughter (together) was born, Meghan and Molly specifically asked if they could also call him daddy instead of Uncle Bobby.

and yet, your description of these same two as adults during the meeting with all the siblings and the visit to Bill's grave, makes them seem to not have any memory of their biological father.

"The last part was telling them about Bill. Over the years Meghan and Molly had never asked about him and had forgotten that it was another man who had given them half of their DNA."

Sorry to drag this out but those parts just don't reconcile for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY FANTASTIC LOVE STORY

A GREAT LOVE STORY YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TRUE LOVE HAS NO BOUNDRIES. EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS ABOUT A BROTHER AND SISTER THE TRUE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER STARTED LONG BEFORE THEY BECAME ADULTS. I PUT THIS STORY IN MY ROMANCE FAVORITES BECAUSE IT IS A TRUE ROMANCE STORY. I SO MUCH ENJOYED READING IT. I ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS(SOME THINGS ARE MENT TO BE) AND PART TWO( I WANT TO BE IN LOVE) 5 STARS PLUS

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

ifonly66ifonly66over 9 years ago
A beautiful story

It has been a privilege to have read all 3 chapters of Colleen. It was a beautiful story of love and family and in my humble opinion would make a great film. Thank you for giving the readers of Literotica a most warming, heartfelt read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TRUE LOVE STORY

SUCH A MOVING LOVE STORY THAT I KEEP COMING BACK TO IT AND READING IT AGAIN. I AM GLAD THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THIS STORY. SO LOVIN G SO CLEAN SO GIVING. THANK YOU.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I cried and laughed while I read all three chapters. The one unanswered question I will ever have, what was in the letter...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read it again

I just had to read it again, It is such a good love story. I have a question that someone else asked wonder what was in the letter from Barbara. Was in some way she forced into the affair(I think not) but who knows .

It would be a good if possibly you might write a story giving Barbara's point of view on what happened and why. Just a thought.

Colleen is one of if not the best love story that I have had the pleasure to read and I truly think that it should be in the Romance section it is in my Romance favorites and I will read it again.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Absolutely loved it, and yes I did read all three chapters in one sitting. Love stories always rip me apart and I love every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rave Review

Well, I just read the whole sequence for the third time, and still marvel at how it all plays out. My compliments to the author, and the intense work that was put into insuring the chronological sequencing, along with keeping the characters appropriate making it easy to follow. Great work, and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I've read this several times and enjoyed it every time. It is a story that doesn't get old. But love stories don't get old to me. This is a story where the characters become real for me and I'm glad you wrote a section at the end where they can sort of slow down and talk about their age so the story has a kind of 'wrap-up' even though their lives are anything but over. I would so love for this narrative to continue on and on, but I realize the fragility of the author's body and the test of stamina that the act of writing is. I, myself, cannot write. That does not mean I have not tried. I feel that people who can entertain the world with their words should, and those who can't - well - they should move on and just do whatever it is that they are good at. This author should definitely write. I also realize that no matter how good a story is, taking it too far and introducing too many characters will at some point water down and sully the original tale and that is not what you (or we the reader) wants. So, thank you for a wonderful time. I've read it all in one day (not one sitting, there had to be lunch breaks and bathroom visits)and I confess I really don't know what has happened outside my front door today. I'm sure I'll end up reading it again, but I'll wait awhile so maybe it'll even be a suprise to me again!

sadiebrattsadiebrattover 9 years ago
Beautiful

My absolute favorite story on literotica! This was a wonderful story from beginning to end. Even the bad was good because it led to something amazing. Don't care what anyone else says you are an amazing writer and I hope you continue giving us great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I legitimately got teary eyed at the end, thank you for this amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The power and the beauty of love

I took up the gauntlet you threw down, and read the entire saga in one sitting (except for pit stops and coffee breaks). My sincere compliments - a gracefully crafted, engrossing, and substantial paean to the value and importance of love and commitment in human lives. I wish I'd written it myself, but am glad to have found it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BETTER EACH TIME

This is about the 4th or 5th time to read this Love story between Colleen and Bobby and it gets better each time. They and there family come to life in your writing of the story. Step by step the story grows and draws you into there life. I cannot say enough about the love within the family and the people that are brought into the family and become part of the family. There are so many parts of the story that tugs at your heart but the one about Patricia and Chris at the end(Colleen knew what she was doing when she set the Prom Dates up ) She saw herself and Bobby in Chris and Patricia what could have been and should have been long before they took the step of being together for ever. A Great Love Story. Thank You

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So full of love...

I just loved this story ! All the plots and characters seemed so real.. Great job writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you.

I read all 3 chapters today, one sitting straight through. It made me laugh and cry a few to many times. Very well written and I absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you for providing me with a very enjoyable day when those are few and far between lately.

silverace1silverace1about 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I have spent the better part of today slowly digesting one of the most romantic stories I have ever read. I am not normally a fan of incest stories but this one is beyond the pale in its romantic thread. More power to you for putting these words here for my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
now that's a story!!!

seriously, if there was an oscar award for erotic/romantic fictional works,

by great Jupiter's beard, you'd have got one (at least) of those for this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank You

I Loved reading your story...Great work.

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Took you up on your bet...

Read the whole story over 2 days.. sorry had to go out with the wife at some point..Great job. I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your Bet

I read all three chapters in one go.

Really enjoyed the story which brought tears to my eyes in places.

Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just Gets Better

A true love story that just gets better each time that I read it. You get pulled into it and become part of the extended family and what a great family that it is.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best of Both worlds

Great story and great erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
#1 Love Story

Such a loving story and such good and wonderful people in the story . All there friends became there extended family. Colleen and Bobby gave up a lot to be together but they received so much more that a lot of people wish that they could have. A great love story. I understand why it is in the Incest section but I think that it belongs in the Romance section.

Ron. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

caravanbarrycaravanbarryabout 9 years ago
great

Great... Better... Best...

Storyline and writing style on a par with the best I have ever read.

I know you claim to be a lazy writer....but your readers need more of your medicine!!!!

Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
second read,

Being a senior citizen , this is a truly exceptional story. One which creates a true love and a true family core. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great love story!

This is at least the second time I have read this story. When I saw the Colleen Ch. 01, I hoped that it was the story that I vaguely remembered from 2-3 years ago. I liked the transition from generation to generation and the explanation of families coming from Europe. Amazing, I am saving in my favorites to read again at a later date.

Thanks, Louisiana Cajun

JWToveJWToveabout 9 years ago
Engaging, well written story! Chapters 1-3

I read all 3 chapters at one sitting... uplifting story about truly committed lovers who happen to be siblings. Well done, I could have read more chapters, it Is that well written!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am surprised

this hasn't gone over the one million views level yet.

it is so good it deserves to.

ChrissrChrissrabout 9 years ago
Damn

Easily the best story of any type I have read in years !!!

Thank You !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Such a loving story. I have read it numerous times and it just gets better. This is the type of people that you want to know and call them friends.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

JMH1961JMH1961almost 9 years ago
OMG

Wow...Wow...Exceptional love story Thank You. I doubt that this is your only work...one story and done....not. Give me a hint where to look, I would love to read more of your work.

Thanks for a captivating story.

From,

A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TRUE LOVE

Thank you for writing this story. I, like many others, have read it several times. You are right about an author's meaning. If his readers are gratified by his story...then he has created a great works. You have done your job well. I hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Dude, you rocked it. My favorite story, without exception, in the Literotica collection. Sweet people, the world needs more like them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Such a beautiful story so warm and loving. What more can you say. It is my favorites and I have read it many times. You just want to be in there circle of friends{family).

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
Read it at a single stretch

took me from 4am to 5:32pm to finish, well it should have been done earlier but my smiles & tears forced me to enjoy each quip, mike made me laugh a lot.

i guess i feel lucky i was able to read all the chapters, it surely might have been agonising to other readers waiting so long

my emotions sought motive but was prosecuted & debated by my conscience, i reasoned for a moral but in turn only banished my own resentment, as i looked at the story as a whole, the deeper hidden message which was repeated at every turn of the story (well i can't tell you what it is,then it wont be hidden, you need to discover it on your own), the moment i realised it, i felt my heart of glass being shattered & i died, when i opened my eyes, i felt the warm rising sun kiss me, after a stormy dreadful night.

i do not know who may read this, but who ever does, know this,... in this story series the life shared by the people in it , are actually what we really aspire our lives to be, may be we may never have such fulfilling lives, may be some us are living it, but we all can agree that worse than dying,..... is only living with regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

I started reading this story and could not stop. I really like short stories but this one held me captive until I finished it. I look forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Challenge accepted

you double dog dared me to read it all in one sitting.... so i did, again

still an excellent offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Loved the whole series, and no I didn't read it all in one sitting/chain (I read TOO much.) but it only took me a day and a half to enjoy a great story that reminds me of all the great possibilities of Love and Life. Know that you have yet another fan that enjoys a good story and just just FapnGo. with out a story, its just not entertaining enough. Thank you. -Revol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My eyes are bleeding

Ok not really bleeding, but I just read the last half of part 2 and all of part 3 in one sitting. And I'm absolutely spent. I am glad that I didn't find this when you first started writing as the gaps between parts would have been agony. Bravo sir. Normally I am left after a series wanting to know the rest, but I think you wrapped up enough that I'm content with the sentiment "and they lived happily ever after."

I know you're done with Bobby and Colleen, but maybe a Chris and Patricia spin-off series? Just spit balling. But I really do enjoy the O'Conners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful !

A beautiful love story from beginning to end. A family built on love. Thank you for taking your time and writing this.

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsalmost 9 years ago
3 Times the Charm....

3 times I have read this straight through and three times I got to a part or two where I got those "feels". You did a great job. Be very proud of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love this story

I love this story sooooooooooooooooo much!

keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
happy

So happy there are writers out there like you wonderful story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

I 've just finished my third or fourth reading of this story and like the first, wish the O'Conner clan lived next door to me. Nice story, nice people.

You did good, thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
magical I

Have read this story from start to finish and have been so engrossed. So well written.it has had me in tears at times and laughing the next. Just love the way you finished it with everyone of the O'conner family happy and doing so well. Congratulations on a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply BEAUTIFUL!

This entire story, all 3 chapters, is one of the most engrossing and wonderful stories I have read in 20 years. I will be reading it again when I get the time in my own busy family life. If I had the financials I'd be happy to oblige you with that paper bag of unmarked bills. Anyone who likes this story, I recommend reading "Threads: The Island" . Again, thank you for the amazing fictional experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANK YOU

This has been the best stories that I have read on Litterotica. Thank You!!!!

It had me laughing and crying.

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago

god i love this story u did a wonderful job best one ive read yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really outstanding

Just finished all three chapters of Colleen, the story is wonderful expression of what love should be. It took me a few weeks to finish because of tears of joy obscuring my vision. The sex was presented as an expression of love and not something bad and degrading. The type of story I can really enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

just read ch 01,02 and 03 in one streach, i'm speachless. so wonderful. my eyes are tearing up , happiness ofcoure but it had me crying at times. lovely story. heartbreak romance and love ........ I'm not good with words as you can see, but this story has cheered me up fron the sad waste dump of my life.....................

joethepredatorjoethepredatorover 8 years ago
Hats Off to this story

Really awesome brother. After a long search, i finally found a true sibling love story on literotica. Keep it up. And don't give up on this but feed us with more of your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
truly amazing

All three Colleen stories are sweet! Together they are truly amazing. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A True Love Story

This is such a loving story it is hard to just read part 1 I always wind up reading all 3 parts. The first part was really sad in a way but the people in it after Bobby was transferred just took the story to a different level. Skipping over to part 3 where Chris and Patricia get together and Colleen says she was glad they did not wait as lone as she and Bobby did tells you that they should have got togeather long time before they did. LOVE the story it is in my favorites .

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Well done. Loving story, well-told, with easy-flowing dialog. Thanks for all the pleasure.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Well done

I'm glad I stuck it out for all three chapters. Thank you for not turning this in some sort of "orgy" as several authors do. Truly a great piece of writing. I favorited this. Keep up the good work.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Well thought-out story with a final 'feel good' ending completing a gentle romance.. Well done and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Quite Perfect

There was a typo or two in there. Other than that the three parts of the story are amazingly beautifully written. They portray an 'unconventional' relationship, and all of the threads that surround it, in a way that is totally believeable and realistic. At no time did I feel a need to suspend my (sometimes tenuous) sense of reality.

If you do decide to write more of this and extend it through to when Colleen and Bobby are 90 please don't do it in 'real' time. I'm older than you depict them to be and probably won't be here in 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

good story loved the lack of animosity . the stages of love between bobby and colleen was yery good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was a great story... I found is difficult to put down and also lucky enough to have read all three parts back to back. It truly was a beautiful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a beautiful story

If only people could be as loving and caring ac Colleen and Bobby. They just jump off of the pages and come to life. This is a true love Story about two people that were ment to be together, They took what life had delt them and turned it into a loving caring family. I feel like I am part of the friends they pulled into there group. In my favorites and I have read it. numerous times and still tear up in sections of it.

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"There was a typo or two in there"

1. watched (-at) me lying on the bed

2. pussylips (pussy lips)

3. mid-section (midsection)

4. love making (lovemaking)

5. long distance charges were almost ten times higher that they were the month before (SKYPE,

6. moments' pause (moment’s)

7. back-flips (backflips)

8. staving (starving)

9. any thing (anything)

10. any where (anywhere)

11. any one (anyone)

12. its' (its)

13. I loose interest (lose)

14. part way (partway)

15. back seat (backseat)

16. half way (halfway)

17. Accounting Department (accounting department )

18. after thought (afterthought)

19. back yard (backyard)

20. Business Administration (business administration)

21. long term (long-term)

22. easy going (easygoing)

23. two Sara's (SARAH AND SARA ARE NOT THE SAME NAME!!!!)

24. invitations to pay golf (play)

25. through out (throughout)

26. livingroom (living room)

27. holding our breaths (breath)

28. pony back (UNKNOWN EXPRESSION ON THE INTERNET!!!!) (piggyback)

29. Uncle (uncle)

30. Aunt (aunt)

31. decision making (decision-making)

32. she was diagnosed with ovarian (INCOMPLETE SENTENCE!!!!) (cancer)

33. no body (nobody)

34. every thing (everything)

35. and no one ever will (be)

36. like (a) wet paper bag

37. what ever (whatever)

38. braking into a run (breaking)

39. CHILD should grow up knowing that THEY are loved (he/she) (CHILD IS SINGULAR. THE WORD THEY IS PLURAL)

40. based (on) a competition

41. Chris' (Chris's)

42. with out (without)

43. hot shot (hot shot)

44. Board (board)

45. twins and Harold cornered Ray and (-was) (were) trying

47. run of the mill (run-of-the-mill)

48. roll as protectors (role)

49. every since (ever)

50. god-child (godchild)

51. continue (to) dote

52. out patient (outpatient)

53. sisters and brothers (brother)

54. flare ups (flare-ups)

55. boo-boo's (boo-boos)

56. dinning table (dining)

57. stair step ‘(stairstep)

58. year old (year-old)

59. dad (Dad)

60. re-train (retrain)

61. tight lipped (tightlipped)

62. screw up (screwup)

63. chicken shit (chicken-shit)

64. Lopez's (Lopezes)

65. livingroom (living room)

66. light headed (light-headed)

67. kid's (kids')

68. marring into (marrying)

69. tear tack (track)

70. mantles (mantels)

71. full time (full-time)

72. pickup (pick up)

73. minuet (minute)

74. Chris' (Chris's)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for telling this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

I love this story and I love how you finished it. I always wonder what happens and now o know Colleen and Bobby will be making love every day minus tuesday afternoons :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have always thought that the act of having sex between a couple should never be more than an act of love. This story is exactly the way that love should work. No matter who the lovers are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for you work

As an author myself, I know how much work is involved in writing a story, especially a love and romance story covering a few generations. I hope that you still have lots of fun and delicious moments when you reread your work, all three chapters. It is still a treat for me to read my Lust Love Trilogy for the Nth time, a 1000 page story of a family living in the NE of the USA. I hope you publish more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

That was an excellent, beautiful story. I grabbed a few tissues throughout the course of their lives. I have a family, two girls, one boy, and a amazing wife. I have a quick temper. Sometimes I'm hard on them. After reading the life story of a man who has lived his life so completely for his family, I see the man I need to work toward becoming. Fiction or not, this changed me. Thank you.

sailhikersailhikerabout 8 years ago
sold out commitment!

Superb, enduring, interesting and complete account. Especially distinctive in that it weaves credible life relationship tales that go well beyond the "climax" of Bobby and Colleen taking their relationship to the no return plane of physical intimacy. Resolutely committing to each other as life-mates no matter what might ensue. So rare in this genre of erotic literature, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True. Love

You cannot get much better than this story of true love for two people. They love they live life to the fullest in a loving caring way. To say it is the best Love Story that I have ever read is the complete truth. Even though they are brother and sister there love for each other is like no other. When Colleen questioned if she ever truly loved Bill because she loves Bobby so much more. Them with everyone they bring into there group or family from the outside they just jump off of the pages at you and you want to become part of there family. What. Colleen told Bobby that it was time about Christopher and. Patricia and when she told them that she was glad that they had not waited as she and. Bobby did shows the true love had always been there between. Colleen and. Bobby, yes in my favorites and read many times.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOVE OVER ALI MCGRAW AND RYAN O'NEIL

You are a wordsmith, a writer. It is 3:00 am and I just finished all 3 chapters. I kept telling myself to stop and finish it tomorrow but couldn't bring myself to do that. A wonderful love story. A story in which small parts brought back thoughts of loss and other pieces of my own life and of my children. I will watch for future works from you. A story of this length takes time to build and write successfully. The spelling, word usage and grammar are far better than any of the few other ones I have read on this site. Please pound the keys again for our enjoyment.

EntrixEntrixabout 8 years ago
One of the best :D

I read all 3 chapters in one sitting. This story sendt me through alot of emotions, everything from almost cry as if my soul was being crushed. to my eyes tearing up of happines, and the occasionally hard-on from the sex scenes ;). There are not many writers that has me going through emotions like this. You sir are a true wordsmith :)

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
exemplory

Can these three chapters be bettered, I think not. yes at times I had big grins, at others a few tears. A well written and very professional piece of writing. Well done.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
TOTALLY dope...just awesome story

LOVE IT...write more stories like this one...two thumbs up not plus bunch of stars for you

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Totally awesome

This is one of the best stories I have read. This could be a romantic story but suits this category best. Look forward to reading more like this.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
countless times

OMG can't help myself...got obsessed and addicted with this that I read it like million times...lol one crazy lady here thinks it truly deserves a place in the literotica Hall Fame...one of my fave ever...keep amazing stories like this coming pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A True. Love Story

The people in the story come to life on the pages. Such a well written story if not for loss of a life and a cheating wife they would have never got together. Yes they were brother and sister but they had truly been in love with each other there entire life,there parents never saw it but everyone else did. It was just a trick of nature that they were born brother and sister. A loving family with loving friends that was pulled into be family not just close friends. It is in my favorites and at time the tears roll down my cheeks and other times it makes me smile and think why couldn't there be more people like them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
Amen

Yes, I have to agree with the multitude. one of the best well written stories I have read. It was entertaining, and jumped off the pages with twists and turns and everything so thought out. I loved the fact that Bobby noticed His son and Patricia had what he and he sister had but never realized until later on in their life. I love how Uncle Mike rolled along with it and the little twist when Patricia was holding Chris when he was born and he smiled at her. these are the little things you appreciate in a story. thanks for writing a wonderful story that I will re-read for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a perfect family

This was so well written and so compelling. My mother's side of the family truly enjoys each others' company the way these people do (except for the incest). But like you said, it was almost incidental. There is an element of fate in true love, no matter who it turns out to be. I will remember this wonderful story everytime i hear the name Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agreement with Nice Family

My mothers family is very similar to the O'Conners, w/o the incest.Most live nearby each other and those of us who don't live close stay in touch. Keep up the writing and pass on the message about family, love, and hard work.

subguygcsubguygcalmost 8 years ago

What an amazing journey this has been. I couldn't stop reading. Very well done. Very well done indeed.

BbbruceBbbrucealmost 8 years ago
Humans are like a virus.

Although this a piece of fiction (quite a good one) it does highlight this insane idea that some people have that big families are a good thing.

In this story from 2 characters in a space of 30 years there will be 31 extra people in existence. The initial 2 characters are fine, they'll die soon but all the offspring will have fight for food and shelter and energy and water just to survive.

Agent Smith (The Matrix) stated it very well when he said "Humans are like a virus".

David Suzuki also has a great youtube clip about population growth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent rendering

Great story and very nuanced and extremely erotic rendering.

1...56789...11
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous